DwD's 4k True OG Coco Grow

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Good luck with the 3lb per K goal. That would be awesome! My top is just over 2 per. Your room looks like it should have great potential. I will look forward to the progress.

-TF

true grit

true grit

I sure hope so grit....just pulled 5.12 off 2k with her in organics so....shit I better hit 3lb/k

For sure, she's looking like she has some really nice branching for an OG, hows her stretch/node spacing?

S

SofaKingHigh

That's 7.68 zones each to reach 3 bales of hay per kilowhack. Would be groovy as hell to see that go down.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

stretches an easy 2.5 ft and does so for 3 weeks.

Node spacing is far during veg, but when grown really well it tightens up. In flower 3 footers will just rage till they hit around eye/head height.

The swell is incredible, as well as the density of these nuggets

Illmind

Illmind

nice my brother. after many style of growing many ways my best yields are from more smaller plants then less biguns. prob cuz can stack more fatass main colas. just my thoughts, if i were u i'd change nothing at 5.2/2kw for dank og thats very respectable. when i dont veg long i also didnt end up with much larf with proper canopy control and bottom clean up. trelis is a must in this style. very nice room, that og looks dank in veg even. heres hoping u get a fatt yield of dialed to the max og my bro. salute

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

thanks a lot illmind.
Ya its taken me a year to get her here. I started out just pullin 1.3/k wither her.

defoliation and really stripping them down to nothing is key right before flip and then taking out anything that will not be a cola or one nug down at around day 16.

I feel ya on the trellis. Thinking I'll probably thow some over the cages providing they get that big. But so far tomato cages seem to work excellent for this type of cultivar.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey everyone.

Back at it with coco this round and figured I'd start a thread under the coco subforum. I went with one strain this round as I really want to try to dial in this og cut.

I won't be satisfied with anything under 2lbs/k

True OG
25 of em....in 5 gals
I've been growing this cut of OG for the last year and a half. It by far outshines 90% of everything I've smoked. It is a cut out of socal as far as I know that was brought to CO in 09. It has won several awards in my area.

Nutes:

Canna Coco a+b
Drip Clean
Calplex
Rhizotonic

and
Hygrozyme
Rhizo during transplants

Room
Hermetically sealed 10 x 11
4 Blockbuster hoods
4 Old magnetic ballasts

Pictures do more than words.
Heres when they went from soil to coco.

coco1.jpg

a week later

coco21.jpg

and Now......

center2.jpg
left6.jpg
right4.jpg
2160.jpg
1196.jpg

and a pic or three of what this cut does

og69.jpg

ogdry.jpg

Plan on getting them into 5 gals of straight Canna Coco this afternoon evening.

Will probably put tomato cages in tonight as well, if not in the next few days.
I'm counting 36 were 11 males and 25 females.... looks really sweet bro good luck - ill be watching you blow it up.......peace

Venom818

Venom818

Nice grow room & a killer cut ur working with.. I'm planing on running that cut in a few months I heard is the best og out there.. Good luck on hitting ur numbers.. I'm not sure how the tru og yields but I'm sure ur gunna get some dank..

no sir not the best og out there by far taste bomb but the loompas headband and the triangle kush are better imo

everything looks amazing downwithdirt just had the pleasure of aquiring and smoking this bud good stuff for sure super tasty

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I'm counting 36 were 11 males and 25 females.... looks really sweet bro good luck - ill be watching you blow it up.......peace

Had 36 outside the room. That was the original plan. I selected the best 25 and potted them up. Pics in a few days.

true grit

true grit

no sir not the best og out there by far taste bomb but the loompas headband and the triangle kush are better imo

everything looks amazing downwithdirt just had the pleasure of aquiring and smoking this bud good stuff for sure super tasty

Nice, finally got ya the true cut?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

well had some issues using drip trays. seems the plants didn't like sitting in their waste like my soil ones the ec of the last run off was around 3.

So merry Christmas to me I need to get some trays tomorrow. I flushed them with some plain R/o and plan on hitting them with some plain a/b and calplex @ around 1.5 ec

either way they are monsters and not looking horrible just a little over fed/locked up.

they are all about waist height or higher.

slackin on the pics I know

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Issues Damn I sure hate issues.. I had some major issues with this run but if ur gunna have a issue I'd rather have them in veg better then bloom.. I hope ur plants get back on track super fast 4 u.. Good luck thell b back in action in no time

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

prob going to get some 4 4x4 tables today. the drainage is so much better on trays and you don't have to remove any run off.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
prob going to get some 4 4x4 tables today. the drainage is so much better on trays and you don't have to remove any run off.
DTW FTW! I really dig the trays and a 5 gal bucket to catch the runoff for my ghetto grow... Maybe one of these days I'll tryout the Blumats... :nod

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Drain to waste with a decent amount of run off seems to be key...and the real issue I was having.

Picked up (4) 4x4 trays. Gonna put em on cinder blocks and run hoses to the drain. Then ill water with some 1.6 till I get decent run off.

Ladies got well over waist high so I cut them all back.

Prob cost myself a few more days of veg but I think it was a wise choice.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
If you're having EC problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but intermittently flushing ain't one.
Hah! :D Got some dirt on my shoulder... Could you brush it off for me?

S

SofaKingHigh

Sick! That's going to be nuts when they're done stretching. Probably fucks up the carbon filters good with all the stank in the air.

Latest posts

Top Bottom