SofaKingHigh

drain.jpg
1199.JPG
right5.jpg
center3.jpg
left7.jpg
lowers.jpg

here we go...

things otta start looking up from here out.

What it do.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Shimmy shimmy coco bop... Got any shims to tilt the trays and plans to get between them when that room is on full tilt boogie? :boogie:

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

they are raised by 1 x 8's down the center. and extra support under the middle of each one.

1" on 4' is plenty of slope.

and no I'm doing things different and going around the outside rather than move plants or anything to get down the middle.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Right on bud... Figured you already had a plan, but I forgot you had plenty of space around the room to maneuver... :cool

S

SofaKingHigh

Brother Dirt, may you live a long and prosperous life without sin in the loving arms of our father Jesus Christ. May he bless you with all that is dank. Be fruitful child and spread your creative seed (For real nigha, stop being stingy with that DNA.). You're in our thoughts and prayers. So a hallelujah to ya and Merry Christmas.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Brother Dirt, may you live a long and prosperous life without sin in the loving arms of our father Jesus Christ. May he bless you with all that is dank. Be fruitful child and spread your creative seed (For real nigha, stop being stingy with that DNA.). You're in our thoughts and prayers. So a hallelujah to ya and Merry Christmas.

Thanks much. Christmas really isn't my favorite time of the year. My dad always goes into a depression, His father died right around this time when he was 13, not that its and excuse, but he fails at christmas and it really sucks.

I feel ya on the Dna but shit I've ran through 40+ cali connect seeds and a good 15 other genetics and have gotten down to really only 4-5.

Tell your father I say hello and I wish the best for you and yours in 2012 as well. Stay up nigg.

ps. wish I was still rocking all the latest and greatest gear like you! super jealous...though a new ac and 4 gavitas may make it into my room after this run

S

SofaKingHigh

Bummer. Shame to hear it's still affecting life all these years later.

Let's enjoy what time we have left with the tree from which we have fallen.

The Aura Systems split A/C units look decent, Way to Grow should have them this summer since it's distributed through Sunlight.

X

xkushxmanx

SICK room looks super clean dwd how many plants r you running per table and do you use any other nutes or just what you posted on page 1

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Just what's on page 1. Thanks man.

Running 6per tray/light. Normally do 9 in soil.

C

Capt.PH

finally someone that has a clue! nice room , very clean and neat! you should do very well...are you flowering in 5 gal pots? your yeild should be 6oz plus per lady low end...

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

3 days into flower

things are raging. pic update in a day or two.

hopefully getting a new camera

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

door1.jpg
stalk3.jpg
corner.jpg
left8.jpg
Right6.jpg

pics are a few days old

They are stretching like crazy. Everyday I go in and bend around the highest tops, it really helps them bush out like crazy.

more pics in a day or two

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Nice work bro, got them girls dialed, great job on canopy management bro, looks tight!
Happy New Year!

thanks man. I try really hard to keep em all as level as possible...hell as you know that can make a huge difference in yeild.

Can't begin to tell you how good it feels to be monocropping again

how do u get the stems so thick bro

Topping topping and more topping. They are vegged for quite a while to.

I take cuts the day I flip or the week of. They then sit under t5 racks for the remainder of the cycle, often being neglected just to stall them out.

When the room is cleaned the go into the bloom room where they get another 2-2.5 wks of veg with co2. At this point they recieve another 1-2 toppings.

Looking great

thanks man

hiboy

hiboy

Nice clean set up bro in those pics,, felt like i was peeking in at the hospital.
Very consistent and great work
h

Top Bottom