DwD's 4k True OG Coco Grow

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

real nice. i was thinking same thing they lookin frosty as ever compared to dirt runs u post up. what nutes u runnin same as soil?

just using canna a + b, rhizo, cannazyme and drip clean. A little of this or that as far as boosts go.

That's some phuckin killer og right there!,that one cola just strecthed for the heavens ehh lol....I'm sure the glass is way cool enough,she can just post out there and not get burned gotta love it,killer job bro,

Thanks man. Ya the glass is def cool enough. Ladies just kept going this time

Are your lights maxxed out? It happened to me on my last run. Caused some pretty bad foxtailing. Your room looks great,same with your ladies.

Thnks man. Ya the lights are all the way up.
The foxtailing is something that happens to single plants really. This strain has some very odd habits.

ya ive never seen her foxtail up like that one pic on the right above the room shot
lookin real frosty bro

def makes the tahoe seem pretty lame haha over her and goin back to this

Thanks bud. We need to get together one of these days and rage down. Been too long. Hope all is well.

She does some wild things in my garden. Just starting to fuck around with the ghost.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Looks like you got a full house in there man. Nugs look sweet so far.
What is the height of the room?

-TF

Illmind

Illmind

ya just copped up 20 50l canna coco bags n 5l canna coco ab. jus gonna add organic teas for a boost. heavy16 was lookin right but canna nugs smoke dumb clean and i likes dat.. lemme know your yield differentials when the time comes if u will...

Taedon83

Taedon83

Grow looks great, you definitely know what your doing. gotta love that OG! Your pheno looks primo.

I constantly have the same battle in my head as it sounds like you used to... Stay organic or rock out the coco. lol I can't get off my organics cause there around . I think as soon as I get some extra cash I'm running canna coco. too tempting and I've never got that magic gpw. coco will make it happen. I use coco in some of my bigger projects but the farm manager is broken....

I think you may have inspired me to just go with coco on my home setup. What did you say your records were with soil and strain?

T

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

I've been puffin on that sample. Tasty smoke. Nice work on that. Much better herb than that The White I had the other day, hehe

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

this pull was light at 2/k. but the round after hit average 2.5 with one light being over 3 and one being below 2

Mr postman

Mr postman

nice bro!

i was reading that other thread of yours about over feeding and you were feeding really low with better results but then i noticed you went back to feeding strong or at least much stronger than you recommended in the other thread.

what ever came out of the feeding really low?
What is your feeding/watering program like now?
ec? r/o? cal?mag? ph? runoff?
starting a coco grow with the canna line up and %100 canna coco in smart pots and would like to get some advice before i get in too deep.ol

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Feeding really low was working but only because of extreme build up. I've found that no matter what you do the plants aren't eating everything and there is almost always something left behind, that will buildup.

I'm currently just feeding any where from 5-7 ml per gallon of a and b and I use equal part of calimagic. example 5 of A and B and 5 of calimagic which is somewhere around 1.4. I'll hit them with this for 10-14 days, when things begin to green up too much and then just give them ph'd ro for a watering. No flush just ph'd water. Then immediately back to where I was before. 1.6 is max in bloom. Average being 1.4 or lower. Vegger's are getting 5- 6 ml and flower first week gets 7 then back down to 5 around wk 2

This is all with little to no run off. ph to 5.4-5.5 because everything continually rises with the carbonates. So ya every 10-14 days, or as I see tips curling and too dark of green, just a plain ph's ro water.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Thanks for posting your methods and some tips really appreciated. Are you using any boosters with the cs nutes? Im all about simple and love what your doing.Keep it up MWD

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

All Canna Nutes.........MWD....though canna and cs are virtually the same the main difference being cs has way higher k if I remember right.

No boosters currently. Going for the less is more approach still, so just 3 products start to finish. I may start using a booster again but we will see how the current run goes.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

You and your boys have so much going on I kinda newbied that one and asked before looking because I was already typing. Then I looked lol My bad.

I did hear something about them being similar. The higher k i wonder if thats beneficial in coco with how much it coco already puts out.I feel it would be great. Interesting.

Thanks for testing this and anxious to see the results.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Nah......good point. I'll check the numbers......I do know I've read from canna somewhere to not use pk13/14 for more than a week.......

And this is something that seems to happen frequently. I think I'll probably just stick to a pure MonoPotassiumPhosphate as that is what is in pk13/14. That or Silica, as it has plenty of benefits as well.

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

Its very true you are supposed to only use the P/K for a week. Im probably going to run it this round cuz I already have some laying around. Ill update you with the results.

Top Bottom