DwD's 4k True OG Coco Grow

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

FWIW......the missing k would actually be coming from the cannazyme which I opt of as well. So it looks like silica it is.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

whats up DWD? you get to 40 haters yet? best get on that quick.

fwiw i think pk13/14 in w4 as canna suggests gives the plants a nice boost. i dont use it anywhere near what they recommend though.

so cannazyme got the axe? was just thinking about giving that a try. rhizo out too?

i rock the A+B, protekt, and sometimes calplex or karma in veg.

then A+B, silica, liquid karma, hydroplex, and pk13/14 in flower. silica is dropped after w5. karma is used 1-2x a week and i can tell its used if not using teas... pk13/14 i use during w4. and then hydroplex i use at low strength w5 til flush. i added each product 1 by 1 in a small testing room and saw the difference they made.

i know you are on RO but with all the Ca you give the girls im thinking about upping mine a bit. on .25EC tap i drop calplex entirely once i hit flower. 5ml/gal calimagic is a good amount more than i assume to get from the tap water, though i have never had it tested.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I can't hit the fucking reply button....somethings going on here.

haha. right dog.

I'm not down with pk13/14 as there has got to be something else in there.
Cannazym, is just more money. When plants are properly healthy they produce enzymes which aid in nutrient uptake, and if the medium is healthy then the bacteria come out. Same with rhizo....just no real need. I'll try to get a picture but my next round literally has the whitest, fuzziest thick ass roots I've ever seen.

I have moms that have been in the same 1 gal of coco for 6+ months now and have pretty much figured coco out from fresh to way old and full of dead root.

Haven't been using silica lately but am going to go add protekt at 2.5ml/gal in a few min.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Man I love your true Og those white x true Og are gonna be epic deff wouldnt mind having a room full of those either. Your killin it with the coco bro I love coco imop the best medium you can run. I can't imagine using any thing else the root growth and just the over all growth speed is amazing Keep killin it bro your doing an awesome job but I expect nothing less coming from you.!!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Interesting the use of silica. If you could post how you think it works as well as what happens I'd really appreciate that info.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

silica provides girth, disease prevention, and if it is potassium silica, then potassium aswell.

When used in flower it helps yield, and helps plants hold flower weight. As well I have noticed that it helps with the quality of the burn. Herb grown with silica will burn to a white ash(providing they are flushed), and bowls burn out. They don't go out the literally burn out, and joints will stay lit. Something to do with the internal structure.

Mr postman

Mr postman

Get the Pro tekt...
Love pro tekt use it in my hydro res every res...u can go half strength its the most concentrated silica product u can get. IMO the best silica product!...i tried them all myself the older barricade from AN comes in a really close second, followed by silica blast. Ryno skin is garbage its like throwing your money away..and thats coming from someone who spent more than 6 years using AN...so dilute it doesnt even raise your ph like most do. Even if i didnt use the pro tekt for the silica i would use it as ph up.

As far as the pk 13/14 goes i plan on running it for only one or even two weeks tops at 1/2 strength on my coco room. A few guys i know run it for more than a week with great results. One guy uses it for 5 weeks at lower doses cause it can really burn the shit outa your crop if overdosed. But yes DWD your right, i believe its meant to be more of a trigger than a full time booster.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Ghost Og
ECSD
True og Reversal #3
Imperial Star (deadhead og x 92 og)
Sfv og

Coco top feed. Canna a + b and MPK only. ph to 5.6
max feed 2.3 ec.

Game on.

IMG 0005

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Ghost Og
ECSD
True og Reversal #3
Sfv og

max feed 2.3 ec.

Game on.

View attachment 297180
looking forward to that True OG reversal #3 !!!!!! can you say: Stop, Drop and ROLL!!!!! cuz' that shit is gonna be on FIRE!!!

Hey i know your busy as a pollenating little bee, but give me a ring and lets talk!!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Ghost Og
ECSD
True og Reversal #3
Sfv og

max feed 2.3 ec.

Game on.

View attachment 297180
OK, now i really want to see those stems up close, could you give me a pic with a reference?

also can't wait to show you what The White X Tangerine Haze is doing stems bigger than my fat ass thumb at 6.5 weeks of veg!!! these girls are gonna be such sweet hearts, i can't wait!!!

also for a time line reference when did/have you flipped them,......i'll be tripping the lights fantastic over the next couple of days,......like they said : "And the race is on"........let's see pride commin' up the back stretch!

N

nightmarecreature

How does the True OG stack up to the Tahoe,Larry, Ghost and Skywalker, potency wise?

N

nightmarecreature

I'm going to run the True on my next grow. Hopefully I can get the yield down. My favorite $ cut has been the Chemdog D. I think it gives any OG a run for it's money. It really surprised me how strong and how big of a yield that cut puts out.

Nice work by the way. You're definately a top notch grower!

Top Bottom