E.T.'s alien og grow

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I want my beans lol. Things are looking nice my friend. I would think that the tallest pheno was more OG, the short slow vegging pheno should be the Alien pheno, and the others are mixed. My Aliendawg F2 is SUCH a slow vegger. She was outdoors for a month and maybe grew 6". No stretch either. Small leaves, but she looks a bit mutated as well. Still have some beans left too. My SLH looks similar to yours. That amazing creamy lemon haze makes my nose tickle when I open the cured jar lol. Ever run her SOG or SCROG style? Anyone? I need to run her again soon she is definitely head stash! Her triches are fairly large if I remember correctly. STINKS! So good though!

Cheers,
Crom

E

E.T.

yeah, i know what you mean crom. the super lemon has to be one of my favorite 'jar opening' smells. almost don't have a breath long enough to enjoy it....i keep breathing in until i have to exhale. mmmmmmm. i'm sure the super lemon would do great in a scrog, mine branches too much for a sog. my homie is always trying to get some of my super lemon headstash.....that stuff is killer. i agree about my alien being tahoe leaning. hopefully the alien brings on a little more weight, but the smell alone has me. never had a plant with that strong of a menthol. almost a vics vapor rub. then it's followed by an outrageous cherry limeade smell that drives me crazy......almost time for these ladies to start puttin on the weight...

Mega grow 215

Mega grow 215

E.T that alien is looking good. You should have some great head stash out of her. Sorry about the two males that would have been a great start for breeding if you were looking to do a little pollen chucking. Keep up the great thread and I love the macro shots.

E

E.T.

thanks mega, she's a keeper fo sho. i do plan on keeping a male around in the future....just don't have the space atm---too many alien bubba and fugu kush to go through, then i plan on popping 2 packs of jamaican me crazy to find my short flowering sativa stud. at that point, i should have some nice ladies looking to shack up with my rasta. alien og x jamaican, mamba/dud x jamaican, tres sister x jamaican....you get the idea...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin good et! Them jamacian crosses sound hella good. I got some of those jamacian d. Check out my tga grow. Got some new pics.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What are the flavors/smells you get from the Jamaicans?

E

E.T.

some of the ladies @ 38 days
super lemon haze
Slhd38

alien og
Aogd38

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I hope my slh starts looking like that at 38 days. Nice alien too.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Here are some shots of my Super Lemon Haze I grew last summer outdoors. This was my first run with her. She is such a yummy lady! I look forward to dialing her in. Enjoy.

Cheers,
Crom

100 2729
100 2730
100 2731
100 2732
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Dont mean to be knocking ur thread e. T. But how much did you yield off that outdoor slh crom?

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Dont mean to be knocking ur thread e. T. But how much did you yield off that outdoor slh crom?

She was just under 3 ounces. I didn't train or top or anything as I wanted to see what she did naturally. I did run into an issue with shadowing that run, as the sun dropped in the sky the shadow of a near by building covered the ladies for some of the day. I know she will do better next time I run her. How is this knocking the thread?

Cheers,
Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hope you don't mind me posting those shots ET. Sorry not trying to thread jack.

Cheers,
Crom

E

E.T.

it's all good guys,
love that super lemon crom! looks just like mine, just untrained....yum indeed!
all topics and pics are welcome.
:passingjoint:

E

E.T.

update time. been out of town the last week or so....and i came home to find a little problem....some of my ladies have been showing some odd leaf curling. no burning on the tips, but the sides of some of the leaves have started to curl downward. think this might be signs of overfeeding....will flush them well and continue on. the super lemon was kept in a smaller pot due to this run being dedicated to the alien's...only to have 2 alien's turn out male. i decided to keep my slh in it's 2 gal pot and this last week have shown a little yellowing. not a big deal, but being a perfectionist, it's bothersome.....other then these little issues, all the ladies look great. the alien is top notch! sorry for the pic quality...taken from my phone...
day 44 after the flip
super lemon haze
Slhd44

Slhd44a

og18
Og18d44

Og18d44a

og18mutant
Og18md44

Og18md44a

alien og
Aogd44

Aogd44a

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey ET how are the Alien OGs on nutes? Heavy feeder?

E

E.T.

Hey ET how are the Alien OGs on nutes? Heavy feeder?

seem to be an average feeder. i started pushing the calmag and my other og's have showed a little leaf curl on the sides...no tip burn. so far, she has handled the food just fine. i like to push em till i find their breaking point....helps me dial em in.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
seem to be an average feeder. i started pushing the calmag and my other og's have showed a little leaf curl on the sides...no tip burn. so far, she has handled the food just fine. i like to push em till i find their breaking point....helps me dial em in.

Thanks for the info ET. YAY I got my beans today! Also got the Purple Pygmy from Pisces Genetics as freebies.

Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom