E.T.'s alien og grow

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

update time. my ladies look nice.....have started their final flush with ph'd water along with a little humic. flush em for 2 weeks and they should be ready for the chop. my super lemon has had some issues, but they have been corrected and i have moved on....didn't want to flower it out in its smaller pot, but i was more focused on my alien's....until i found 2 males. by that time i chose not to up-pot my slh......hindsight being 20/20, i now had the space, so i should have. oh well. the og18 threw some more nanner's, so i'll be getting rid of that mom, but the og18mutant looks like i'll keep around until i smoke it to decide....the alien og is a beast!!!! fkn awesome!!! i can't say enough good things about this one. swerve knocked it out of the fkn park! i can't wait to smoke this menthol cherry limade killa!!! anyway, on with the pics....day 52

super lemon haze
Slhd52

og18
Og18d52

og18mutant
Og18md52

alien og sm. under buds are not so small....
Smallbranchd52

alien og one of my 12 stems on this biaotch...
Aogoneof12d52

alien og twins...
Aogtwinsd52

Aogtopd52

Aogtop1d52

Mega grow 215

Mega grow 215

Damn E.T. that alien is looking spactacular. I cant wait to see dried nugs and here a smoke report. That og is looking stellar also keep doing your thing.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Whoa bro! U got some frosty lil aliens. Keep up the good work. I'm tryn 2 get some of those beans. Can't wait to drop some 4sho!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Lovin those Alien OGs! Stoked to see you doing well! What smells are they givin off?

Cheers,
Crom

E

E.T.

Lovin those Alien OGs! Stoked to see you doing well! What smells are they givin off?

Cheers,
Crom

sup crom, the super lemon is straight up lemon peel oil being squirted up your nose. sweet, but makes ur eyes water a little. my og18mutant smells like meaty funk...i think, while the other og18 has a little more sweet to the meat. it's also slightly more indica dom. the alien is vics vaporub cherry limade style. mmmmmm

E

epicseeds

hey, was hoping to get some info on how alien og grows. having trouble figuring just how much this lady stretches when flipped? also, how are you yields looking, hard for me to tell in the pics!

they look beautiful!

E

E.T.

hey, was hoping to get some info on how alien og grows. having trouble figuring just how much this lady stretches when flipped? also, how are you yields looking, hard for me to tell in the pics!

they look beautiful!

my alien is tahoe leaning, and not having grown the 'tahoe' cut, i can't say if they grow the same. but, it is a more open structured plant that grows fast. upright branching with decently spaced internodes. i'd say she almost doubled her size....i flipped her around 15" and she will finish up around 25-27"....the yield looks to be pretty good. i had some ph issues that led to a nutrient lockout, but the alien suffered the least. my next run i will have dialed her in and expect a very nice sized yield....but she does require some training to really put out. i'll have some harvest shots up by the end of the week.....:harvest:

E

E.T.

ok, so i can't help myself.....this lady looks sooooo good i had to pull her out of the room for a snapshot....:character0029:

alien og day 59
Aogd59top

Aogd59

might be done by 65 days......we'll see.

E

E.T.

harvest time people!!:character0029::character0029: everything coming down at 63 days. ~~~5 % amber trich's.....could have gone another week, but needed to get my next round rockin. the og18's could have gone another week, but i found my alien keeper and that's what i wanted....don't plan on keeping either og18. yields appear average....i only popped 2 beans, so i still have most of a pack to go through, but these don't meet the standards for a permanent spot in my lineup. lost pics of my og18's and of the super lemon but she turned out hot!! a small ph setback, so not perfection, but still killer. i'll post some dried shots soon. anyway, here's the alien og at 63 days chopped!

Aogharvest1

Aogharvest

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

She was just under 3 ounces. I didn't train or top or anything as I wanted to see what she did naturally. I did run into an issue with shadowing that run, as the sun dropped in the sky the shadow of a near by building covered the ladies for some of the day. I know she will do better next time I run her. How is this knocking the thread?

Cheers,
Crom

Didn't mean knocking. But hate to ask a question to a person on a thread that didn't start it. No disrespect at all.

E.T.: Hope my SLH turns out half as frosty as yours.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
:harvest:So how's it goin ET? I love that plum color that the Alien gives off! It looks intensified by the LVPK, and frosty too! Great run bro!

Cheers,
Crom

winta

winta

that shit is straight frosted my dude! great job and happy harvest!

E

E.T.

stop apologizing bro. it's all good. thanks for the kind words.

Didn't mean knocking. But hate to ask a question to a person on a thread that didn't start it. No disrespect at all.

E.T.: Hope my SLH turns out half as frosty as yours.

E

E.T.

what's crackalackin' homie. thanks for popn' in. can't wait to smoke some of this lavender lady. she's a beast! happy harvest indeed!! :icon_dizzy:

that shit is straight frosted my dude! great job and happy harvest!

E

E.T.

yo crom, what up? things have been hectic around here.....but harvest time is always a pleasure. this lavender lady will stay with me until someone pry's it from my cold, dead hands! she's b e a utiful!

:harvest:So how's it goin ET? I love that plum color that the Alien gives off! It looks intensified by the LVPK, and frosty too! Great run bro!

Cheers,
Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Yum! I really need to run her again! Love that smell when I open the jar! SLH is a tasty strain for sure good work bro!

Cheers,
Crom

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Yes!!! SLH complete? Harvest??? :harvest: Nice E.T. I'm guessing that spicy lemon smell is insane on them nugs you got. From the sneak peak, shits looking good.

Top Bottom