E.T.'s alien og grow

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

if i could only bottle this odor and sell it.....sex panther fo sho :giggle
looks like she'll be put in the stables for a little bit....bubba's up next, mamba x dud after that, followed by some tres sister and then the pure jamaicans for a daddy hunt. hope to do some breeding that would include the super lemon cut i have.

Yes!!! SLH complete? Harvest??? :harvest: Nice E.T. I'm guessing that spicy lemon smell is insane on them nugs you got. From the sneak peak, shits looking good.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Everything looks killer bro.How is that alien og? I have a alien og clone that I haven't tested yet.The mother plant I had got a lil bit to big so I made a new one and put the mother outside to kinda get an idea of what shes all about. I'am hoping I have more of the Tahoe leaning pheno ......

E

E.T.

how does she grow? long internode spacing? this round is hanging up, so now it's just a waiting game....have plenty to smoke on till she's ready, but i can hardly wait....:boogie:

Everything looks killer bro.How is that alien og? I have a alien og clone that I haven't tested yet.The mother plant I had got a lil bit to big so I made a new one and put the mother outside to kinda get an idea of what shes all about. I'am hoping I have more of the Tahoe leaning pheno ......

E

E.T.

thought i'd throw up some dried shots of the alien og. she's around 3 wks or so into the cure. the smoke is super smooth. tastes earthy with a little fruity, cherry aftertaste on the exhale. super relaxed, anti anxiety stone. slightly creeper, first feel it relax the body....then you feel it behind the eyes. a great warm feeling all over. very nice smoke.

Aogbud

Aogbuds

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks tasty, et. Can't wait 2 get some alein og. I wanna smoke that shit hella bad.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice job ET! Can't wait either^^Mine are about 8" tall from seed and topped. Once I get some branches to clone it's on to sexing then outdoors for a spring run then a summer run with the keeper(s). You make that strain look yummy! Look forward to your next thread brotha!

Cheers,
Crom

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wow those are bad ass E.T. real nice work! That Alien OG pheno is sickkkkkk!!!

E

E.T.

Nice job ET! Can't wait either^^Mine are about 8" tall from seed and topped. Once I get some branches to clone it's on to sexing then outdoors for a spring run then a summer run with the keeper(s). You make that strain look yummy! Look forward to your next thread brotha!

Cheers,
Crom

thanks crom, look forward to seeing what ya get...

Wow those are bad ass E.T. real nice work! That Alien OG pheno is sickkkkkk!!!

thanks. much respect mr. sticky.:rock

D

Dinduchem

Nice grow AT all your grows rock man. I have a alien og pheno that is grapes and hash over fuel it's purple too my favorite smoke ever i.wasn't able to get regular seeds so cal i connect fem . Used team ogs or vaders alien rift male bx 3 to the prize purp clone now for ibl , this is all I ever want to grow its so good many purple phenos , flavors from cherry to grape but always hashy and fuel i think swerve used the garberville purple kush not lvpk

Top Bottom