E.T.'s FUGU

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

here we go again....this time i will have this lovely lady dialed in. she'll be sharing some space with 4 blueberry og's and 6 tre star dawgs....hope to do a little pollen chuckin' as well...
just got pruned and put into a 7gal pot, then thrown into the 600 to veg a little. should be a beast!

Ets fugu

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
oh yes a 7 gal pot this girl will do great with all that real estate.

E

E.T.

thanks guys, bout time i got around to giving her a proper grow...

E

E.T.

what a difference a week makes....one more week and she should be ready to shine

Fugu

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good bro! She is looking way better. My girl is flowering outside already! Blowfish pheno is an early lady outside. Keep rockin, ET.

E

E.T.

thanks bro, i'll be tuned in to see how your fugu does outside...

Looking good bro! She is looking way better. My girl is flowering outside already! Blowfish pheno is an early lady outside. Keep rockin, ET.

B

BluntForce

I picked up a pack of these recently and the info on the effect/flowertime etc. was scarce. May I ask how long they take on average? recommended veg? nutrient sensitivety? and most inportantly how does this strain smoke??? I'm really excited after seeing the lineage. Sorry to jump into your thread mate, jsut haven't found anyone with info on this strain as I've been at IC where I'm forbiddebn to ask.

E

E.T.

I picked up a pack of these recently and the info on the effect/flowertime etc. was scarce. May I ask how long they take on average? recommended veg? nutrient sensitivety? and most inportantly how does this strain smoke??? I'm really excited after seeing the lineage. Sorry to jump into your thread mate, jsut haven't found anyone with info on this strain as I've been at IC where I'm forbiddebn to ask.

Guess it depends on the pheno chosen, should go 70 for the full effect. Mine is A light feeder throughout, with great structure and medium stretch. Smoke is great! Like a fruity frankenscence. I did a journal , just search fugu

G

gotem69

Hi Hazeman,

I am a 27 year old Male who recently ordered 3 packs of your FUGU Kush from attitude so total 33 seeds hoping that with that many i will have a great chance of a phenomenal pheno or 2 that are both amazing the reviews and photos have been great talking and asking about your strains. SAD top say I only received 1 pack of 11 FUGU KUSH SEDDS.. I have turned 2 long time partners on to your seeds and hopefully they will be placing similar orders of your seeds. !! The reason for this email is I am a 8 year grower originally from FL now living legally in CO for a better Way of Life and Liberty !! and no more looking over my back and now doing great large legal work !

I wanted to say I am in disputes and so disappointed with attitude seed bank due to-- I only received 1 pack of 11 Fugu kush seeds and paid for 3 total of 33 Fugu Kush Seeds?? I am so disappointed wanting so bad to grow this strain and blow some other growers and dispensaries outta the water with your quality and my hard work and 8years experience !! I am getting below hopeful responses from attitude due to them seemingly not caring ?! Sad cause I place close to a 1,000 dollar order each year to get new genetics and the best from them.. I wanted so bad to get another 2-3 packs of FUGU KUSH but am weary of attitude since i just lost 275.00 dollars this last order total and no refund or sorry.. nothing ?? I just wanted to say you are doing something great and keep up the HARD Work !!! and please if there is anyway of getting 3 packs of FUGU or however many Please let me know i would NOT do you wrong and am a great mouth on the streets and in grow community about who is a FRIENDLY and a GREAT PERSON to support !! Thank you Hazeman and keep it up and the hard work is not for nothing I appreciate it !!!

Sincerely,
L
Littleton, Colorado

E

E.T.

Hi Hazeman,

I am a 27 year old Male who recently ordered 3 packs of your FUGU Kush from attitude so total 33 seeds hoping that with that many i will have a great chance of a phenomenal pheno or 2 that are both amazing the reviews and photos have been great talking and asking about your strains. SAD top say I only received 1 pack of 11 FUGU KUSH SEDDS.. I have turned 2 long time partners on to your seeds and hopefully they will be placing similar orders of your seeds. !! The reason for this email is I am a 8 year grower originally from FL now living legally in CO for a better Way of Life and Liberty !! and no more looking over my back and now doing great large legal work !

I wanted to say I am in disputes and so disappointed with attitude seed bank due to-- I only received 1 pack of 11 Fugu kush seeds and paid for 3 total of 33 Fugu Kush Seeds?? I am so disappointed wanting so bad to grow this strain and blow some other growers and dispensaries outta the water with your quality and my hard work and 8years experience !! I am getting below hopeful responses from attitude due to them seemingly not caring ?! Sad cause I place close to a 1,000 dollar order each year to get new genetics and the best from them.. I wanted so bad to get another 2-3 packs of FUGU KUSH but am weary of attitude since i just lost 275.00 dollars this last order total and no refund or sorry.. nothing ?? I just wanted to say you are doing something great and keep up the HARD Work !!! and please if there is anyway of getting 3 packs of FUGU or however many Please let me know i would NOT do you wrong and am a great mouth on the streets and in grow community about who is a FRIENDLY and a GREAT PERSON to support !! Thank you Hazeman and keep it up and the hard work is not for nothing I appreciate it !!!
Sincerely,
L
Littleton, Colorado

Dude, there are 2 packs of fugu up on the bay right now. As far as phenos go, I found a killer out of a half pack! You'll def get more then one keeper out of a pack.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
gotem69

gotem69 send me a pm with your safe addy and i will send you some Fugu.
Thanks Hazeman

RABB1T

RABB1T

E.T. that girl looks great. Really like the way you trained her like that.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
and a little of co2 from the water heater

E

E.T.

E.T. that girl looks great. Really like the way you trained her like that.

thanks rabbit! i do a little of everything....lst, supercrop, top....i knew she would fill that 7 gal pot up fast. amended some used soil and threw her in to fill some space. watch out...

and a little of co2 from the water heater

the only co2 my ladies get is my hot breath all over em on my daily visit....

E

E.T.

so today my prized fugu will get knocked up from both of my tre stardawg studs. will be marking at least 2 branches as i'm shooting for around 20-30 seeds. should be some fuego in this project

JAWS

JAWS

hey peeps this FUGU is BUBBA * BLOWFISH correct, if so what is BUKU/

JAWS

JAWS

hello ET thank you my friend i was thinking the buku was something like that...

Top Bottom