E.T.'s FUGU

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

20 days in. just hit 2 branches with tre stardawg pollen yesterday. camera just hasn't been the same since i dropped it...
Fkd20

Fkad20

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Good

Plant looks very happy and healthy, will be watching

mal

JAWS

JAWS

sooooo it has begun very stoked here my friend..
get-er-done:hi

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
20 days in. just hit 2 branches with tre stardawg pollen yesterday. camera just hasn't been the same since i dropped it...

i like hitting a branch or two also, you get nice buds and seeds. couldn't ask for more

E

E.T.

totally agree haze! she's looking nice. the pollination went well and i have some nice little seeds starting to develope. quick shot from the room...
Fugud23

i like hitting a branch or two also, you get nice buds and seeds. couldn't ask for more

JAWS

JAWS

hello ET:hi
yup now were really rolling along, umm good pic but can you get us a close up shot of the seedage please....
keep rolling brother:hi

P.Smost of the pollen has been collected over here, still waiting on some CHEMBERRY to give me what i think i'll need.....not sure whats up with the PINK Chemdog im still waiting for that one...

E

E.T.

hello ET:hi
yup now were really rolling along, umm good pic but can you get us a close up shot of the seedage please....
keep rolling brother:hi

P.Smost of the pollen has been collected over here, still waiting on some CHEMBERRY to give me what i think i'll need.....not sure whats up with the PINK Chemdog im still waiting for that one...

U got it brutha! Put em up this evening. Hope you get whatcha need..sounds like some fuego

JAWS

JAWS

hello ET.
ahh thats great i;ll be back around later to get a better look at those up-n-cmoning for-sure....
most excellent.

E

E.T.

here ya go jaws. a shot of the fugu x tre stardawg in it's early stage of development.
Fkxtsd

JAWS

JAWS

hello E.T.
ya my friend those are the shots ive been looking for, i just love seeing the early seeds being formed.....ahh most seem to think this process boring but i really like to see/watch the seeds as they mature, i think its very interesting to see the changes they go through...
please keep it up:banana1sv6:

P.S. once i get going with mine I WILL return the pics for you my friend...

E

E.T.

i have to agree. i love to watch the creation of something new...and i also feel that the ladies seem to be a little happier once they 'get some', but don't we all...:nerd

hello E.T.
ya my friend those are the shots ive been looking for, i just love seeing the early seeds being formed.....ahh most seem to think this process boring but i really like to see/watch the seeds as they mature, i think its very interesting to see the changes they go through...
please keep it up:banana1sv6:

P.S. once i get going with mine I WILL return the pics for you my friend...

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
those seeds look good, i did that to the grapefruit i have going. nice job:bow

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
this looks fire it makes me want to go grab some fugu bad nice job brutha.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Ya it's not often you see something that looks just like the picture but these look just as good I might still grabb them not sure I have alot of new gear coming like Chemdog #4 s1's, pre98 bubba x katsu bubba, Chemdog #4 x g13, starbud, the white x black berry pie, white fire and white s1 if they ever come I must be the only person still waiting for mine to show up It sucks I really want to smoke some white fire and the white. But I might still pick me up a pack i dnt have any of haze man's gear.

E

E.T.

funny you say that.....the pic you see from haze is my fugu. sounds like you have plenty to work with, but a little fugu never hurt anyone....well, maybe it does.:hi

Ya it's not often you see something that looks just like the picture but these look just as good I might still grabb them not sure I have alot of new gear coming like Chemdog #4 s1's, pre98 bubba x katsu bubba, Chemdog #4 x g13, starbud, the white x black berry pie, white fire and white s1 if they ever come I must be the only person still waiting for mine to show up It sucks I really want to smoke some white fire and the white. But I might still pick me up a pack i dnt have any of haze man's gear.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
that's right E.T. supplied the pic for fugu kush. and that new pic looks frosty as hell too.

Top Bottom