E.T.'s FUGU

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello E.T.:hi
how are those FUAWGS coming along, they should be fatting up pretty good by now..
peace:hi

E

E.T.

here ya go buddy, fugu x tre stardawg branch @ 38 days. she's hard for me to get to, so this is the best i can do....

Fkpollenbranchd38

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
what day did you pollenate them I have a white dawg male that started to drop pollen so i yanked it out of my room and its ben in darkness for a day I'm gonna collect the pollen here in a day or so but how long should the fem be b4 you can pollenate them?? I already hit my alien dawg with a lil pollen and the julius caesar my larry, white x appalachia, bubba are at like day 17 when should i pollenate them or a branch of each i should say??? the girl looks good by the way nice job stay up late.

E

E.T.

hey pg, i usually pollinate when i feel there are enough hairs to get the amount of seeds i desire...roughly 3-4 wks in is perfect. you want to allow for at least 4 wks for the seeds to mature properly. so, in your case, you're just about there...
i use a q-tip and with all my fans off, i very carefully dip my q-tip into the pollen and selectively pollinate the marked branches (don't forget to mark em). a lot of people like to wait 24 hrs for the pollination to 'take.' for me, i pollinate right before the lights go out. after the 12 hrs i turn on flouro's (do not use hid's), then i spray down my entire room with ph'd h20. after they dry, the hps is turned on along with the fans. i rarely have any stray pollination and have had no issues with using 12 hrs instead of 24. i hope this helps....best of luck to you on your venture, sounds like you have a lot of fuego to work with...

what day did you pollenate them I have a white dawg male that started to drop pollen so i yanked it out of my room and its ben in darkness for a day I'm gonna collect the pollen here in a day or so but how long should the fem be b4 you can pollenate them?? I already hit my alien dawg with a lil pollen and the julius caesar my larry, white x appalachia, bubba are at like day 17 when should i pollenate them or a branch of each i should say??? the girl looks good by the way nice job stay up late.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thanks hommie here is the male I am using he's a beast. i really appreciate it i had him down stairs because most of my plants are too far along to get pollinated but just to be safe i stuck him in a closet up stairs so i dnt have any stray like you said.

IMG 1722
E

E.T.

Way I collect pollen is cut the top of the male before he opens. Put him into a beer cup that has a notch at the top, so the plant leans off to one side. Fill with ph'd water and put him by a window over a piece of computer paper. He'll drop and I scrape with a razor. Easy-peazy. Paper can be folded into a short term container

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
kool thanks hommie i just did that already have pollen collecting I'll let you know what crosses i make when their done u up to test a few??

E

E.T.

that's a nice looking dude prodigy. i'm always willing to help a brotha out...

2DogWalker

E.T.

Homie lookin Dizzle Dank bout to have to start some of this fire up....What way do you think your pheno leans? I would love to see what a blowfish pheno is all about....

Can't wait to see you crack them FutsDawgs gonna be some super duper stuff right there!!!!

Your the man brotha keep it goin!

2DW

E

E.T.

E.T.

Homie lookin Dizzle Dank bout to have to start some of this fire up....What way do you think your pheno leans? I would love to see what a blowfish pheno is all about....

Can't wait to see you crack them FutsDawgs gonna be some super duper stuff right there!!!!

Your the man brotha keep it goin!

2DW

this lady leans right down the middle....i'd say 50/50ish structured like blowfish with a very nice berry smell. buds are small but rock hard, just like bubba. tastes like earthy, berry frankensence. hoping the tre stardawg beef's up the yield. think rival may have a blowfish leaning pheno....still have a half pack to go through some time.
thanks for the kindness.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
DAMN that looks fire bro nice job I was just blessed with one of my top 5 most wanted strain by a very generous fellow farmer he blessed me with 13 stardawg f2's and 9 tardawg's so I will finally be able to post a pic in jj's stardawg keeper's thread. Do you also have stardawg or just tre stardawg I remeber the last drop I had the opertunity to buy those and i didnt i bought 2 packs of white dawg and a pack of guava 13 I am kicking my self now for not grabbing them but I do have 2 nice looking guava 13 fems one looks to be 100% nyc hp13 and the other is a nice mix of the 2 and out of 8 white dawgs i have popped so far 6 of them have ben males and I'm pretty sure that the 2 I have going now are males so i popped 1 more and said fuck it if this turns out to be a male I'm gonna wait a while b4 I try those again never had so many males in my life Its a good thing I bought 2 packs and jj gives you 13 in each pack lol. Your girls are looking danker evry time i see them and those crosses sound like the bezz nezz lol keep up the good work hommie late.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yes I do have that Blowfish pheno! She is fukn chunky. She is almost ready to crop. Maybe this weekend! I will have some new pics up later. Goin to take pics in a lil bit. Ur bitch is looking real good bro! Look at them trichs y'all. I got more beans to pic thru also. Keep up the hard work, E.T.

E

E.T.

DAMN that looks fire bro nice job I was just blessed with one of my top 5 most wanted strain by a very generous fellow farmer he blessed me with 13 stardawg f2's and 9 tardawg's so I will finally be able to post a pic in jj's stardawg keeper's thread. Do you also have stardawg or just tre stardawg I remeber the last drop I had the opertunity to buy those and i didnt i bought 2 packs of white dawg and a pack of guava 13 I am kicking my self now for not grabbing them but I do have 2 nice looking guava 13 fems one looks to be 100% nyc hp13 and the other is a nice mix of the 2 and out of 8 white dawgs i have popped so far 6 of them have ben males and I'm pretty sure that the 2 I have going now are males so i popped 1 more and said fuck it if this turns out to be a male I'm gonna wait a while b4 I try those again never had so many males in my life Its a good thing I bought 2 packs and jj gives you 13 in each pack lol. Your girls are looking danker evry time i see them and those crosses sound like the bezz nezz lol keep up the good work hommie late.

thanks for the good vibes homie. you def have some fuego in your hands...stardawg f2's and tardawgs ehh....nice score:rock

Yes I do have that Blowfish pheno! She is fukn chunky. She is almost ready to crop. Maybe this weekend! I will have some new pics up later. Goin to take pics in a lil bit. Ur bitch is looking real good bro! Look at them trichs y'all. I got more beans to pic thru also. Keep up the hard work, E.T.

thanks rival! look forward to peeping on your lady...

Top Bottom