Eagle 20

• Thread starter Northern
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Tons of dirty product makes it to the market. They put the samples under UV lights to kill any type of mold ect for a couple days before they get sent in to be tested. CO is now doing random leaf tests in facilities and rando testing product on peoples shelve to try and help combat it.

The other thing is lets say you send 30 lbs to be processed. Well you fail the test. Now you don't get the product back from the processor and it has to be destroyed.........aka out the back door. There is always ways to game the system and when you are dealing with large amounts of product you be damn sure with all the money tied up its going to end up in someones hands.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Actually, there are some sources that claim even the dirty cannabis is somehow making itself into the retail markets and or the black markets in spite of it testing dirty...…… Sad and apparently true.

Is there a chain of custody documenting dirty erb and what happens to it after it is deemed unsafe? Is it really destroyed or is it diverted back into the retail stream. These are questions we should all be asking. Dispos here in AZ aren't even regulated to where lab testing is required and or enforced. With the legalization movement moving full steam ahead there is much work to do in the research and science areas of what is and isn't safe and acceptable proving whats safe and what isn't. There is indeed a long road ahead.

https://www.leafly.com/news/politics/leafly-investigation-california-dirty-cannabis-problem

https://www.forbes.com/sites/debrab...e-industrys-dirty-little-secret/#741afa641220

https://www.wired.com/story/california-cannabis/

https://hightimes.com/grow/tainted-the-problem-with-pot-and-pesticides/

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/new...-medical-marijuana-destroyed/article34026223/
Ya, we got lots of overstock here in Oregon where it’s going? Out of state.
Tons of dirty product makes it to the market. They put the samples under UV lights to kill any type of mold ect for a couple days before they get sent in to be tested. CO is now doing random leaf tests in facilities and rando testing product on peoples shelve to try and help combat it.

The other thing is lets say you send 30 lbs to be processed. Well you fail the test. Now you don't get the product back from the processor and it has to be destroyed.........aka out the back door. There is always ways to game the system and when you are dealing with large amounts of product you be damn sure with all the money tied up its going to end up in someones hands.

Kudos!! Well said!!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Yeah I always laugh in my head a little. When I was back in my old state buddies had 1000's and 1000's of carts all boxed and labeled. Didnt have the heart to tell them....yeah those prob failed.

N

Northern

So if eagle is 20% that makes it a 200000ppm solution. If I mix 0.5ml to a L that becomes 1/2000 so 100ppm. I apply this over 4 to plants that’s 25ppm. Over 100g of flower that’s 250ppb/g of flower. With a 5 day half life (China tobacco study) wouldn’t 30 days later have a residual of 4 parts per billion? Or 0.004PPM per gram of flower?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

you think a lot like I do. Agreed on all points.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
So if eagle is 20% that makes it a 200000ppm solution. If I mix 0.5ml to a L that becomes 1/2000 so 100ppm. I apply this over 4 to plants that’s 25ppm. Over 100g of flower that’s 250ppb/g of flower. With a 5 day half life (China tobacco study) wouldn’t 30 days later have a residual of 4 parts per billion? Or 0.004PPM per gram of flower?
Please post link to the Chinese tobacco study. (pics or it didn't happen) :cool: It is my understanding that eagle 20 has a much longer life than 5 day half life. Please post your source for all to review. :D The sun does work on breaking down the compounds in eagle 20 from the uv and uvb rays. But that is outdoors with the real el sol. The life cycle I would imagine would be longer due to lack of uv and uvb spectrums.

J

josephjordan

Hello guys. I like to read all this and it's very important to know that I can speak with the same interesting peoples. I think you work with your goals too and it will be interesting for you to find a good planner like this https://onplanners.com/planners/cool. Hope it will help you.

S

SJ Fleck

So before I begin this thread, I’m not looking for all the hippy opinions on eagle 20. Cannabis combustion naturally produces hydrogen cyanide at 3-5x the rate of tobacco cigarettes. So please spare me the lecture. I’ve tried every other option out there for PM and now I’m on to the heavy hitters.

My questions about eagle 20 are:

Does anyone have actual lab testing documents to show whether or not eagle 20 is gone after 30 days? Any other lab documents from other durations of application would be great too.

How fast after applying eagle 20 will PM disappear?

this is a natural way of getting rid of powdery mildew. green lacewings also eat powdery mildew.

S

SJ Fleck

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Legal and BM carts are now testing for myclobutinal as well as spice/k2, and vitamin e acetate.

Even the healthiest of plants can be effected. Bring in spores from an asshats grow, and the conditions are proper, and BAM, you now have PM.

S

SJ Fleck

Legal and BM carts are now testing for myclobutinal as well as spice/k2, and vitamin e acetate.

Even the healthiest of plants can be effected. Bring in spores from an asshats grow, and the conditions are proper, and BAM, you now have PM.
yup. fucking assholes poisoning people proly because of seeing threads like this one where people are like oh it ain't gonna do shit. and then spraying weed with it, and not realizing they are poisoing themselves even tho it converts into hydrogen cyanide when ignited so in weed it is 5 to 6 times higher than in cigarettes, but as a concentrate it would be way higher.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Also the big problem with spraying stuff like myclobutinal indoors is the lack of good data. You don't have a lot of the UV that breaks down a lot of these chems like it would in a greenhouse or outdoors so an accurate half-life is had to nail down. Most of what you see is from the grape application outdoors in the sun. Also the threshold is not known for consumption by combustible means. It's all a guessing game.

That being said testing is also out of control. I know here they were testing down to parts per billion here. You could buy a spot and never spray E20. Still fail your first 6 months of tests because the people before you in the facility sprayed it. Could be wind drift. Could be contamination in the testing facility. Funny that last one has actually happened here a couple of times and companies had to sue the state to get their product back. There are no standards. The current standards are not backed by some type of science or study on combustible consumption. It's a preventive because of lack of data which I don't blame them for. The real question is residual myclobutinal from like 1 pmm below worse for your health then inhaling PM and spores on flowers? Cause if only testing for myclobutinal and not the actual PM/Spores it's kind of a "look at all the good we are doing, but we really aren't" situation.

Take all of this in if you decide to use chems like this. I have always taken the approach of no matter what the clone is it's not worth my health. Specially nowdays with the whole vape cart fiasco going on currently. That's a whole different discussion.

K

kitharbinger

So before I begin this thread, I’m not looking for all the hippy opinions on eagle 20. Cannabis combustion naturally produces hydrogen cyanide at 3-5x the rate of tobacco cigarettes. So please spare me the lecture. I’ve tried every other option out there for PM and now I’m on to the heavy hitters.

My questions about eagle 20 are:

Does anyone have actual lab testing documents to show whether or not eagle 20 is gone after 30 days? Any other lab documents from other durations of application would be great too.

How fast after applying eagle 20 will PM disappear?

Reply: Are you aware that the active ingredient is now implicated in these vaping deaths? Whether you have a PM problem or not is no matter; you must not poison people. The stuff that can't pass testing gets put in black market vape pens. You go ahead and smoke some eagle 20 for while, let us know how it turns out.

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Please DO NOT throw all BM carts into the shit catagory. I take pride in what I grow, extract, and make. I'm proud to be BM, grey market.

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Myclobutanil can literally last for generations in plants. It's a bad move all the way around. Cycle between alcohol based pesticodes/fungicides and oil based line Regalia and about half a dozen of the other products Morrone Bio Innovations makes that are all organic and OMRI certified

Top Bottom