Early Miss Autoflower, & G3 Autoflower

• Thread starter Snoleperd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
King Julien

King Julien

Hard to say. If it's not happening anywhere else it's doubtful it's a deficiency. You might keep an eye out for more though.

If not it could have been caused by that leaf getting wet and sitting against another leaf or flat surface where it couldn't breath and developed a slight blight or the like. Could be something else I'm not familiar with as well though. Anybody else have some thoughts?

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Thanx, that leaf was all alone facing out, it was not touching another leaf, the plant I grew before this had 3 leaves that did this, if u don't prune them it spreads, so far only 2 leaves on this plant, pruned IMEDIETLEY, I'm keeping a sharp eye out of course and now it's fine again wyd? I used my jewlers loupe but can't find any pests, just have 2 wait and see I guess, thank you. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I probably grow my plants a little different then most people, like pruneing my fans, I'm growing in a walk in closet, not only do I have my veg master, I have 6 led clamp lights, at different heights, 4 times a day I turn the plant 1 turn so it gets complete even lighting, I have been doing autos 4 5 years, I let my fans grow until the branch is about smash into the fan then prune it, I try 2 leave sets 1, 3, 5, until the plant is big enough 2 take it, then, Off With The Fans, like I said I'm pushing out so many lumens the secondary leaves take over, I pruned her once and she seriously needs 2 go to the barber, but my plant is at a critical stage, 31 days old, I want her under the uv by day 40 I think she will top off by then, so if I prune now I will lose those few days of full on growth, this is where autos r different animals from photoperid plants, timeing, when I grow an auto all I want it to do is top off with minimal pruneing or other bs, the real magic happens when I put her into flower, hit the bitch with botanacare pro flower base & bloombastic and put her ass under the uv, a lot of people hate autos and that's ok there different, but in the last 5 years I have seen a steady improvement in variety, yield, and geneticists r constantly improving. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I finally found out what I'm actually growing, something called Cindy99× tangerine kush× Siberian rundellis, G3 is the sku # just did not get a lot of information on what I bought, but I like it! So far this plant has been a joy 2 grow no major bs, some pruneing, a fast but steady auto & that's what u want steady growth not a rocket ship that blasts off from day 1, a stable auto will grow steadily and then hit her growth spurt, temp 75f, ph7.5, rel hum 35mlb, next up we can do California snow or early miss, u tell me!. SNOLEPERD

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

Early Miss, is now 1 week old, she is on her 3rd set, gave her, her first feed today, 2 days ago I was checking out my seedlings and saw thome thing move, I though it was a trick of the benzos I have 2 take, opun fit her examination there realy were aphids, or small nats with wings, I dusted around both seedlings with De earth and left 4 48 hours,allot of the time your medium, I use fox farm happy frog, can have a few of these things in them and r Easley killed with DE earth the trick is 2 catch them early before they cause havoc, make shute ur medium is dry, dust around seedling, leave 4 48 hours flush, drain, feed!. SNOLEPERD
I’ve hear an inch or so of sand will not let them lay eggs an it’s very sharp “as sand is”,it’s not there environment so you could ask around the site.Hope all’s well either way bro

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Wow, plant is now reaching for the light, she will top very soon, I don't know yet when exactly I will take her out of veg& put her into flower, plant has a powerful smell citrus with an undertone of sour, I think I will give her 1 more good feed she will have topped and I will put her 2 flower, a real nice plant and I still have 4 more beans, plant on a scale from 1 to 10 is like a 3 to grow, some pruneing is nessasary, it is a rather short plant top ing off at about 25 inc, plant is wider than tall, with many secondary branches, I got 16.9 grams of bud off my purple kush, this is the same form of plant but bigger but then again it's hard 2 estimate yield at this time, the only info I got was high yield, I like this plant except 4 her smell witch I love very much boy i wish she would tone it down, no more trouble with whatever got at that leaf, temp75f, ph7.5, rel hum 55mlb,. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I’ve hear an inch or so of sand will not let them lay eggs an it’s very sharp “as sand is”,it’s not there environment so you could ask around the site.Hope all’s well either way bro

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

She is fine friend, it was 2 leaves off 1 plant, it stopped, but it could have been a disaster beacuse I don't know what got at it, I inspected the whole plant with a jewlers loupe & saw no sign of pests, sometimes u will get gnats, aphids, fruit flies, or whatever the he'll they r in ur mix, this is Easley remadead by sprinkling food grade De earth around ur plant its non toxic and will kill any pest won't hurt ur plant so i dont know what it was but it's gone, thanx happy growing. SNOLEPERD

Dunge

Dunge

I don't know yet when exactly I will take her out of veg& put her into flower

Please clarify.
It is my understanding that flowering onset is plant determined, mediated by genetics.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

An autoflower has 2 distinct life stages, veg & flower, but with a limited lifespan, my auto is 32 days old and is in flower, but I have not taken her out of veg yet, i have give in it no blooming agent, if I gave it even a little flowering agent my plant will imedietley stop growing, since my auto has a predetermined life span of 65 to 70 days depending on plant, you want ur auto to top in veg, then I put her 2 flowe, i flush plant completely then add botanacare pro flower base + bloombastic your auto is now out of veg And Put Into Flower u can't go back, I remove my plant from my grow room and put her under a red spec bloom booster chip diode, from that point on your auto will b considered 2 b in full flower. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Most autos have a predetermined life span of 65 to 75 days give or take, I try to put my auto 2 flower on day 40 to day 45, this will give me at least a month in full flower under the uv chip diode. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

So what's next friends, California Snow Auto, or Early Miss autoflower. California snow is the most sativa Dom plant fast buds sells, I never tried this breeder but I trust my bank, if they sell it it's good, Early Miss is a nice plant, kinda low yield high test, about 3 ft tall a 60 30 10 INDICA Dom plant, she does arive early, let me know. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Gave plant her last feed, she is 33 days old and is about 2 top, when my plant dries I will put her 2 flower, last pics in veg. SNOLEPERD

20171128 055935
20171128 060005
20171128 060019
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

So at day 33 she is pruned, fed, and ready 2get the last little growth when she tops, a very fast auto but with steady growth, in went into pre flower overnight, in 4 days the little pig will b toped & dry, so she will go under the uv at day 37, that's fast 4 a fairly good size auto, bigger than my purple kush, easy plant no major bs, plant has nice form, thc 20+, meeeow. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Day 37, I just put her 2 flower, the first pic is that branch I broke, it's doing better than it's mate, I think the stress made this branch grow with more flowers abound, the next 2 picks are the plant pruned, and ready 4 flower. SNOLEPERD
20171202 070216
20171202 070216
20171202 070126

20171202 070103
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Funny when my plant was in veg the leaves were light green, now under the uv her leaves r givein that color illlusian like the purple kush the leaves r not purple there very dark and u will see a purple hue in the shadow, this plant is givein a light blue hue, pretty cool. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Going to plant California snow today, went to my hydro store, needed happy frog, pearlite, bloombastic, he was in a jolly mood gave me a big bottle of something called Fish Shit, he said it's a fish mulch mix to jack up ur plant, bought more seed stock berry white auto, so I guess I'm set 4 awhile. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Looking great, u can see the health of this plant, except 4 some pruneing this plant was a joy 2 grow no bs, autoflower plants don't usually have a lot of secondary branches do to lack of time, not this girl, and I still have 4 more beans! I planted California snow today great tap root 4 a 24 hour germaaation, bough more seedstock, I now have the following autos, Early Miss, Berry White, this plant is tangerine kush & Cindy99, & California snow, she is on deck, I could tell this was going 2 turn out to b a winner when she gave steady even growth, takes pruning fine, hit her growth spurt & never looked back, do to liveing situation I only now do autos, so if anyone is having a problem with autos I have grown nothing but for 51/2 years if you are haveing problems I will b glad 2 try and help! This site should have a second part 4 autos only, autoflower of the month ect, and why not autos & photoperid r not the same! Meeeeowwww

Top Bottom