Early Miss Autoflower, & G3 Autoflower

• Thread starter Snoleperd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Wow I've been sick with the flu 4 the last 2 weeks, it mutated to a severe head cold & hacking that bs out ur lungs, a friend of mine came in today, first off man whats growing, he said he smelled it instantly, heavy & cloying, sucks, I did not realize she was that bad, I should have known sick as I was I could still smell her,, I'm flushing her out fri, and sat, put her in the dark 4 24 hours and harvest x mass eve so it looks like I will b trimming the tree after all. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Yes this auto was a joy 2 grow, she smells really great, almost done, thank you 4 the complement, you and yours have a joyous Holliday. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Probably last pics, flushed the plant this morning, will do so again tomorrow, sit her in total darkness for 24 hours, will harvest on x mass morn and trim my tree, still can't positively sex California snow but no more deformities looking better, still wary. Here's last pics. SNOLEPERD

20171222 090342
20171222 090258
20171222 090517
20171222 090226
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Flushed plant twice, she is now alone in the dark 4 a day, I'll chop tomorrow. I was pruneing away all the crap leaves and accidentally sniped a small nug, left it on the table, it's not cured so forget taste but it's great couchlock, just before I chop I'll take one lasts pic.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Flushed plant, in the morning I will put her in darkness 4 24 hours ( I don't know if this helps ur plant or not but it won't hurt it, so I guess I will b trimming a tree on x mass after all. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Flushed plant again, put her in darkness till I chop tomorrow, flush chop, trim, hang done, I pruned away all sugar leaves in the way so her buds would get pure lite, these r her last pics, California Snow looking much better but still can't sex,. SNOLEPERD

20171224 090101
20171224 090133
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Ok let's talk, this plant was a free b, all it said was a smallish high yield indica Dom fem autoflower, Cindy 99Ă— tangerine kush, it lived up 2 it's rep, next time I think I will leave In veg a few more days, but this plant is 65 days old, it is an 8 to 81/2 week auto so I'm harvesting at exact mean 4 this strain. Would I grow it again? You bet ur ass, have 4 beans left but California snow is going on, want to grow berry white next, +early miss & stilton special, I have my hands full, anyway this was a stupid easy plant to grow only negative is her smell, Beware she will make her presence known!!! It was a free b from Spain that's all I remember, anyway one last goodbye. PS I have trouble with this site so I will now move on to California Snow. SNOLEPERD

20171224 112955
Meakanu

Meakanu

Ok let's talk, this plant was a free b, all it said was a smallish high yield indica Dom fem autoflower, Cindy 99Ă— tangerine kush, it lived up 2 it's rep, next time I think I will leave In veg a few more days, but this plant is 65 days old, it is an 8 to 81/2 week auto so I'm harvesting at exact mean 4 this strain. Would I grow it again? You bet ur ass, have 4 beans left but California snow is going on, want to grow berry white next, +early miss & stilton special, I have my hands full, anyway this was a stupid easy plant to grow only negative is her smell, Beware she will make her presence known!!! It was a free b from Spain that's all I remember, anyway one last goodbye. PS I have trouble with this site so I will now move on to California Snow. SNOLEPERD
Damn! It’s like da whole plants one big nug! Impressive grow bro!

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Damn! It’s like da whole plants one big nug! Impressive grow bro!
4 a 2 ft plant definitely a high yielder, thank you, that plant will last me 3 or 4 months, thank u, yr grow was beautiful. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

California snow auto by fast buds by SNOLEPERD plant is struggling got rid of the fans, I still can't sex her, I can usaly do this by the 3rd node, I am seeing vertical spikes not a ball with a v shaped pistol, a bunk auto will smell graeat, there will b no male chararistics, it just won't flower, cut ur light no flower, i never kill a plant beacuse u nevet know, i am going to now germanate berry white, i mean who doesn't like white bud. SNOLEPERD

20171225 014614
20171226 160817
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Berry white by a breeder called methesto has anyone dealt with this breeder? I bought 3 beans, they did not come cheap, it says limited edition may bee that's why they cost some king. When I trimmed what i finished yesterday just a jay i took and left it on the table, its winer here, rel hum 30mlb, any way she dried but is by no means cured, your lungs expand instantly like some og red leb, next u break into a sweat, I would guesstimate thc around at least 25 percent, 3 puffs and I'm glued to the couch, this is a verry good strain 4 pain. SNOLEPERERD

Latest posts

Top Bottom