east coast cultured solutions UC12XL

• Thread starter medmaneast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

yes this strain was run before in the uc...but with house and garden nutes..Great results!

Unfortunately we don't have pics of that grow but I do have pics from a previous house and garden run that I will be posting on "A closer look at the UC" thread as this thread is dedicated to Cultured Solutions..

Thanks Everyone for the looks.....Peace Med

Nice.. I was wondering how the Cultured Solutions is stacking your girls compared to the other nute lines you have run this strain with in the UC. I am really impressed with my results so far. Are you using Cultured Solutions Bud Booster? If so what strength did you add it in? Did you follow CC guidelines and feed it in a peak fashion, increasing weekly, or just bang it out? Thanks for sharing with all of us. All4

vince vega

vince vega

Nice work medman. Repping the east nicely. Thanks for sharing.

DR.GT

DR.GT

Looking Great! Green Thumb for sure! Thanks for the show keep up the great work!

M

medmaneast

What's up guys...Sorry for the lag in updates been real busy these past few weeks....So mit turns out that some clones got mixed up in the beginning of this grow and there are actually two different strains in the system...You can start to see that a few pics back when only a few of them shot up real tall and the rest stayed uniform. The taller ones are Dead Head cuts and the rest are the Dyna Fem Deisel.

Week 7 flower....The dead heads are the big arms and the deisel is the over head pick...the deisels are covered in frost!
Imagejpeg 2

Imagejpeg 2 2

Peace Med....

B

Billz401

Looking great bro! Do you think the CC Nutes are giving you better results then H&G so far??

vince vega

vince vega

Wow. Digging the look of those Dead-head colas. Very nice work my-man.

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

9 days dude. thinkin bout comin to see you for some nutes. lets see some updates.
peace,
ham

M

medmaneast

Looking great bro! Do you think the CC Nutes are giving you better results then H&G so far??

Thanks for the good words! I wouldn't say CC nutes are giving us better results than H&G. What I would say is that every run gets better because we are learning so much with every run. I would recommend either nutrient line but if we run H&G we find running a sterile root zone and not using roots excel, algen, or amino we get the best results.

UC Roots is a must in every UC no matter what nutrient line you are running! Had the whitest roots yet using uc roots and its clear, DM zone is dark grey or cloudy.

Thanks again for the looks......Med

M

medmaneast

9 days dude. thinkin bout comin to see you for some nutes. lets see some updates.
peace,
ham

HaHaHa! I appreciate you being on top of this thread, unfortunately this crop came down almost 2 weeks ago, hense the lag in post(been trimming for days). Grow logs are always a couple weeks behind as we feel this is the best way to do it just in case the unwanted viewer is watching.LOL

Thanks again for everyone that looked or posted on this thread. This is my first thread on the farmer and it was enjoyable. Look for medman on other threads as I don't stay in one spot for long!

Final shots before harvest! flushed out nicely and room temps really brought out the purple in these deisels.
Final shot

Until next time......Peace Med!

Top Bottom