East coast East coast sour diesel

• Thread starter BeachBummed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Medicinal

Ya some people get lemons and I don't but everybody gets a different taste when smoking. It's like that thing that can't be described you hit somehing and you like DAMN that taste just like this! And then your homey look at you like nah I think that it taste sour and sweet. Then you all agree to disagree. Then there's thse cats that are like it taste like whale asscrack with newport cigarettes dipped in gasoline with a sprinkle of garlic. And then you smoke that weed....

LMAO..

golden inside was the better batches
1luvbigherb

Ohhh the memories.. I remember gettin some of this around 5 years ago. Bigherb ya must be from the big apple. This was the stuff that took a nice.. big.. SHIT on the piff LoL my boys were puttin this stuff in little glass vials :sun

F

FrostyDank

Damn Aussie ur sour d reminds me of bombest sour, SOUR,FUEL, DIESEL STENCH that i cant get enough of and that TASTE!!! just stays in your mouth for hours, have me likin my chops n shit haahah

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
woo big herb you never seen mine in person or smoked it so to make that snap judgement is way off you cant keep a half of gram of my ecsd in your pocket with out it stinking out a hole apartment. and i take it 10 weeks and multi people ive shared the cut with all said they gotta take it at 8 weeks cause at 10 it is straight up to strong. and it is not from rez either it was sourced in clone form from the boston area in mass. and i know the dude i got it form my whole life and i know it didnt come from rez that pic was my shittest batch and still is killa i had issues with it getting to close to my light and burning some. and people always say ecsd and lemon i dont see it ever ive been getting it in bud form from differet places since christmas 05 and never smelled or tasted lemons except for in a bad knock off i bought in seed form from reeferman straight up lemons no sour in his sdk if your ever i nthe ny area your welcome to sample the cut

much respect brotha

ive stated IMO

rite i havnt smoked/tasted,im not telling you wat you hav just expressing my thoughts from my experience

from the look again its not diesel as i kno it ime from nyc ,now honestly i wasnt growing the smoke i was gettin from late 05/early 06 ,the sour d i got consistently was always the same taste/effect just batches varied as you kno depending the grower and how hungry there are they chop it at full potential or cake time

ive see plently of that loose ,foxtail nug of sours ,there hav been many many so called sours goin around just like the same story with the (PIFF) LOL

youve given more of a description soo i can agree yes it stinks out the whole room ,the clone thing dont mean much but gives weight not sure i think rez ecsd was out in 05,but your reference or tag of ecsd is wat also gave me my opinion ,im sure the stress or heat could hav had somthin to do wit the appeal/ growth

ive had one experience growing bagseed sour d and the picture of outdoor sour d in the cannabible 3 is identical,you would think its the same plant if you put them side by side ,which i hav

ive neva said nothin about a lemon

as long as you enjy the smoke its all that matters

1luvbigherb

Tripsick

Tripsick

Here is ECSD
15331d1231264373-history-chemdawg-family-ecsd.jpg

and the family history of it

History-Chemdawg-family

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
LMAO..

Ohhh the memories.. I remember gettin some of this around 5 years ago. Bigherb ya must be from the big apple. This was the stuff that took a nice.. big.. SHIT on the piff LoL my boys were puttin this stuff in little glass vials :sun

you kno it ,born in the rotten apple ,grew up smokin in washington heights home of the haze

glad you had the pleasure of experiencing her

was just wit coz tonite who lived on st nic ,som church
was just in session ,brought me back one of the better haze ive seen in a while ,you kno how i feel, ill put frank against emm all,thats my holy grail the best IME

im lookin forward to som hillbilly haze in dec

1luvbigherb

G

greenkeeper

:big_boss:

Tripsick

got it :smoke very nice budshot of your ecsd

R

Rob1

here are some pics of the ECSD cut i have. hope you dont mind if so ill take em down no problem. let me know wht you guys think... week 7 with some high temps this week

DSC01873
DSC01874
DSC01878
DSC01881
DSC01882
DSC01897
DSC01900
DSC01901
DSC01902
DSC01883
S

Skywalkin420

i think the buds you had sampled were headband thats what it has looked like when i have picked it up multiple times from local dispensaries

G

grenbone

Seriously looks like some bomb ecsd. Does this sample (OGRaskal's picture) have the Mass Super Skunk in it? From my own experience with the MSS, it looks as if it might.

K

kusheater1

Sour D is great daytime smoke I can smoke it all day long then move in to some well grown Bubba or Shrom,I have mixed the three and call it my go to sleep blunt

L

LoRdOvDaBuD

here are some pics of the ECSD cut i have. hope you dont mind if so ill take em down no problem. let me know wht you guys think... week 7 with some high temps this week

yh thats the ecsd

G

grenbone

The first pic in the smoke report looks a little more like Mass Super Skunk. Or some of the bud that I've seen lately that is being called MSS. Good high, but doesn't last long.

P

poison pinto

rob1 aint got it
Aussie aint got it, thats a rezdog backcross
BeachBummed aint got it
Tripsicks,Rascals pic is it and it always looks like that, under most all conditions.
true ecsd flavor not passed in seed form, dank yes, fuel yes, good smoke yes.
ecsd flavor no pass even in backcross. when you taste it you will forever know.

L

limeako

I agree with Pinto.
Although I really do prefer the normal SD taste over that of ECSD.
The taste of ECSD cannot be matched by any cross breed or back cross of the strain.

absolutely unique.

G

greenkeeper

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwA-dt6YXxA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
:joint:

fractal

fractal

Definitely not the ECSD, but these days it would be next to impossible to find the original clone. We're like 30 generations of selfed S1 seeds away from the original clone when it comes to trying to source it for people without connects. I have kept my ECSD plant going on 5 years now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom