East coast East coast sour diesel

• Thread starter BeachBummed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

Yeah bigherb described it pretty much to a T. It's not ECSD out here it's sour diesel, and it's always dark green with golden insides if taken to 75-80 and the hairs are almost a pinkish peach color that you rarely will see on a bud. And it's the fiercest shit out there, if you took a small nug and smoked it out of a bowl you'd have to throw that bowl in a jar or it'd stink out your whole house it's ridiculous. Sometimes I find myself smelling the sour d even when I'm no where near any and haven't had any for awhile I get a woft of it like wtf? heh shit is real real dank some of the best, but there's too many bumass cuts floatin around some give it a bad name. I'll put the sour up against anything just about. Trying to control the insane funk of it is like trying to put out a wildfire with a water gun. Just ain't happenin. Even when kept in a drawer in a jar as soon as you open the drawer BOOM. Jars don't even contain it. I use ball air tight ones too.

C

COCannabis

Yeah bigherb described it pretty much to a T. It's not ECSD out here it's sour diesel, and it's always dark green with golden insides if taken to 75-80 and the hairs are almost a pinkish peach color that you rarely will see on a bud. And it's the fiercest shit out there, if you took a small nug and smoked it out of a bowl you'd have to throw that bowl in a jar or it'd stink out your whole house it's ridiculous. Sometimes I find myself smelling the sour d even when I'm no where near any and haven't had any for awhile I get a woft of it like wtf? heh shit is real real dank some of the best, but there's too many bumass cuts floatin around some give it a bad name. I'll put the sour up against anything just about. Trying to control the insane funk of it is like trying to put out a wildfire with a water gun. Just ain't happenin. Even when kept in a drawer in a jar as soon as you open the drawer BOOM. Jars don't even contain it. I use ball air tight ones too.

You described one of the cuts I've seen floating around the CO area exactly, but I've seen some less-than-stellar ones as well...they're not bad but they don't stand up to the herb yer talking about! So is it safe to say that particular pheno is the original sour d? I've heard so many different sour diesel stores...

Latest posts

Top Bottom