East Coast Sour Diesel(clone) gallery

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Sunny- use the site host to post pics, outside hosts are supposed to be used and guessing why pics aren't showing. try the manage attachments section as well.

B

budseyeveiw

Herby you know this Sd is brain fuck weed :mad0233: lol

Ive only passed the cuts to a few selected friends, so you will be seeing sum hybrids out soon:rasta:

thats the problem with the uk, these cuts dont really see most of the general smoking community. in the usa anyone can get cuts of great strains. here its gay as fuck.
im glad you got a nice cut tho... enjoy!

O

Organicyumyum

She sure is a great cut, Logic went through alot to get this aj sour diesel. I will keep her well guarded in my stables:lock::lock::lock::lock:

how do i get this cut? this one looks really legit! all i see in so cal are a bunch of fake ECSD clones. I lived in Massachusetts for years and have yet to see the real thing out here. This one looks like it could be legit! and if it's not, it looks bomb regardless

Aligee

Aligee

how do i get this cut? this one looks really legit! all i see in so cal are a bunch of fake ECSD clones. I lived in Massachusetts for years and have yet to see the real thing out here. This one looks like it could be legit! and if it's not, it looks bomb regardless
:( !!!

Illmind

Illmind

that like sayn u live in afghanistan and have yet to smoke affie. sucks 4 u b

P

PUS

ecsd is readily available :) TC has passed his cut to few people in the know.

O

Organicyumyum

that like sayn u live in afghanistan and have yet to smoke affie. sucks 4 u b

oh, ive smoked the real ecsd plenty of times, just havent gotten a cut of it out here in So Cal. everyone claims they have the real deal out here, but I know it's not being that Ive smoked it many times.

mack 10

mack 10

yo jah, you should do a joint thing with ojd, ecsd x sssdh that would be some killer shizzle .We need some proper Diesel,in bean form." east coast super silver diesel haze" ;) also the longest name in the world.lol

well i asked for it, and Dank Haze is what OJD call's it,
dank_haze_014.jpg
dank_haze_008.jpg
dank_haze_014.jpg
these are at 9 weeks of 12. Big up Jah hoover and oj for putting this one together,:cool0041: mack

Venom818

Venom818

oh, ive smoked the real ecsd plenty of times, just havent gotten a cut of it out here in So Cal. everyone claims they have the real deal out here, but I know it's not being that Ive smoked it many times.

say what the real deal ecsd isnt in socal,wait could it be

Ecsd2
O

Organicyumyum

say what the real deal ecsd isnt in socal,wait could it be

my bad, i shouldn't have said it's not out here, I should have said i've yet to find it. obviously some people have it, so what's the deal with that cut you have? Can't see it up close, looks great though

Venom818

Venom818

my bad, i shouldn't have said it's not out here, I should have said i've yet to find it. obviously some people have it, so what's the deal with that cut you have? Can't see it up close, looks great though

this is the real deal ecsd same as the one raskal has and sun simulator got this cut from a well connected breeder

looks bomb as fuck venom

thnx bro yes definitely dank

Hows that stuff taste Broski?

im bad at describing taste but i would say diesel and rotten fruit the taste is un real

I

ibTheMan

im big time jealous about your diesel, no what im sayn bags of loot?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet

That shit looks amazing, nice work. That description makes me jealous

mal

true grit

true grit

this is the real deal ecsd same as the one raskal has and sun simulator got this cut from a well connected breeder
l

Nah bro, Raskal worked the AJ i believe and the one we got most def aint the AJ.

C

Chief Bigsmoke

Definitely the best versions of the ECSD I have ever seen done Nice work Everyone!

Latest posts

Top Bottom