• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Bangin bro, Bangin.

You would never guess that you like it. LOL.

Glad you feeling better. Man, Sahara. Way cool. Ima hopefully off to Yellowstone in the winter of 2010-2011. Total opposite but should be very interesting.

B

Boots Sugarleaf

I used my Sony cybershot 10megapixel, im planing on getting a professional cam so i can take crazy shots like Subcool lol:party0033:

well then I need to play with my 10 megapixel some more, great pix for a basic digi....aspiration keeps us shooting for our best!

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Great job jh the ecsd is the shit 4sure she will always have a place in our garden.

L

lovelightpower

beautiful grow bro, you really took it to full maturity.

respect.

K

Karma Genetics

good to see you back bro. Hmmmm ecsd. nice. I am running a SD IBL selected from seed bad bud structure but hardcore sourdiesel taste. and lot of colour.

Hope to see you again in april bro.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

good to see you back bro. Hmmmm ecsd. nice. I am running a SD IBL selected from seed bad bud structure but hardcore sourdiesel taste. and lot of colour.

Hope to see you again in april bro.

Hey Karma bro:)

Hopefully i should have sum Sd ready for the 420 cup, cant wait to link up with all you guys again and get our smoke on:rastadancing:

C

Captain ChroniK

Just got my ECSD cuts today!
These pics make me very impatient tho lol.
I hope I can finish mine just like yours! great job!

Grtz

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Captain Chronik. All I can say is your very fortunate to have a ECSD cut. I will prolly never get see one or grow one in my life. At least I have some picts to look at.

Great picts Jah! They are worth looking at quite a few times.

U

ukcheeseman

jah man that shit looking puka bro how u doing m8 long time no see wat u been up to

O

ojd

jah done a very nice job on this sour d

very tasty and leaves you mashed up for real lol
nice 1 jah

peace

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

incredible looking man, i had some in the dam last august. Some tasty gear for sure. Sick job

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

incredible looking man, i had some in the dam last august. Some tasty gear for sure. Sick job

Thanks m8:)

The ECSD in Dam can not compete with this cut m8, most ecsd are bx1's that you get in coffeeshops This cut is dank as fuck

K

Karma Genetics

Thanks m8:)

The ECSD in Dam can not compete with this cut m8, most ecsd are bx1's that you get in coffeeshops This cut is dank as fuck

Not anymore, our friend Mo from the greenplACE GOT SOME f*CKING DANK sOUR dIESEL now hi hi hi. and its there to stay.

See for yourself this april. It's my selected cut, maybe you smoked it last year.

A very sativa dominant SD flowering 11/12 weeks Super taste, and a great heavy high.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Not anymore, our friend Mo from the greenplACE GOT SOME f*CKING DANK sOUR dIESEL now hi hi hi. and its there to stay.

See for yourself this april. It's my selected cut, maybe you smoked it last year.

A very sativa dominant SD flowering 11/12 weeks Super taste, and a great heavy high.[/QUO

I smoked sum at greenplace and i thought the Sd was well tasty and it could possibly be the same cut i got?

R

Rob1

man jah that is some amazing sour you got there. i have been searching high and low for a cut but with no luck. my moms sick and for some reason she loves the sour diesel dont want anything else makes her eat and sleep lol.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

man jah that is some amazing sour you got there. i have been searching high and low for a cut but with no luck. my moms sick and for some reason she loves the sour diesel dont want anything else makes her eat and sleep lol.

im not a medicinal user but this Sour Diesel sure does have sum medicinal properties, gets you well mash up and munching bare food. i think Rezdog has the best version of S.D in seed form

This is a bud my m8 uk.c.head grew from the Sour D cut i hooked him up with..

DSC01903
Top Bottom