East Coast Sour Diesel(clone) gallery

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Ok, here are my finding from this bit of SD.

Firstly, I like to think I am abit experienced at smoking the Diesel / OG / Chem lines. Well, as experienced as a chem head from the UK can be.

I have been smoking and growing diesels for years. All very similar - just varying degrees of potency and flavor but all having the Sour Diesely taste. Most delivering what I call a day time smoke. Nothing too heavy - but not boring or bland in anyway shape or form.

Now back in the day I found a select pheno from some Rez 2.5 and man that was the shit. It stank from cut to finished product, but also yielded great. To this day I still wish I had this lady - perhaps not a potent as the tru cut but the yields more than made up for it. And she smelt way worse then cheese.

Then I went threw so many so called Sour D cuts from various breeders in trying to find that illusive potency that I once had. And had pretty much given up as I have the Chemdog D and this filled in all the gaps for me.

Then I got lucky and got to try some of this lovely plant from Jah Hoover coutesy of the unmentionables.....

Well, it knocked me socks off. First thing I notice is the smell. Or lack off - it is 3 x vac packed. Oh dear me thinks.... this may be stinky. Open the first pac and get a very faint smell. Nice.

Open the next and last pack and get smaked in the face by a massive fuelly sour stench. And stench really is the right word. Even the scalpol that I used to open the pack with smells. And the pack only contained 1.2grams.

Ok, so close inspection of the bud (once prizing it away from the baggie. Its that sticky type of bud that sticks to everything, greasy). It has the typical SD look, lime green and calyxes everywhere and just stacked to the tips with resin.

The smell is just divine. It smells like all the other Diesels I have tried but with one added funky extra. It has a new depth, and almost afghan scent lurking behind all the fuel. Perhaps one would say slightly Chem / OG like. Most other diesels just have the Sour Diesel taste and stops there. Whilst I love that taste and I never thought it incomplete. Now I have tried this - this is so so much more.

Has that lovely lingering Sour lemony, fuel taste on the tongue. But there is that faint burnt rubber , chem edge lurking in the background. Very exciting.

But best of all is the kick. I thought when I first smelt this that I would be in for a treat, moreso than smoking normal Sour D. And boy I wasn't wrong.

I think I should just say that my tollerance atm is a little low. Having very little to smoke. So I wrapped this baby up as my last spliff before bed.

Within a few tokes it has me buzzing of the Diesel high, I love it. Dam the taste alone make me high. But then a few more and that heavy lurking ghany flavor and potency kicks in. Eyes get heavy and its snore time.

Out of the 1.2 grams I got 2 very nice pure spliffs. Smoked on seperate days and both times had the same effect. Spliff sparked at around 11pm. Half a spliff left as I awake on the sofa at 5 am. GREAT!!!!! With out having to have my Diazipam etc. What medication this is. Perhaps I prefer this to the Chemdog D... time will tell.

And I am now very lucky to have 2 of these ladies Chillin under my T5 so look out for a thread coming near you.

Nice one bro![/QUOTE

Im glad you liked the sample bro:)

The unmentionables said to me this is the real Sour D cut and i truley believe them now. Im taking sum samples with me to the 420 cup so lets see what karma,sonic,bananaman,mrhaze420,bigbuddha and the rest think of this Sour Diesel cut?

I will be reporting back next friday:)

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I eagerly await yout report man. I know the Bman is excited to try it after I spent half hour bigging it up to him on the blower. LOL

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I eagerly await yout report man. I know the Bman is excited to try it after I spent half hour bigging it up to him on the blower. LOL

Bman has got 4 cuts of it already, i think this time next year we will see sum crazy uk sour diesel hybrids:party0042:

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Actually he has 2. LOL - Cheers guys!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Darn Right. I was all smiles for em. Great report herbalizer.

D

Dubwobble

Yay, real Sour D in Europe.....!

Nice.

I've smoke many versions of Sour Diesel. The only difference seems to be bud size and the strength of the stone. The original Sour Diesel will knock you out. Other versions get you "high" rather than "stoned"

I prefer the original, not Rez's, not any crosses, just pure Sour D.

Your pics look DIGITY-DANK man, love the foxtailed purple calyx's

=)

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Shoot. Where's my manners.

Show em how it's supposed to be done.

GOOD LUCK AT THE CUP JAH! :anim_19:

Rooting for you :cool0010:

fred

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Heres my LadyMan ECSD for my S1 project
ECSDXX.jpg
ECSDXX_.jpg

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Yay, real Sour D in Europe.....!

Nice.

I've smoke many versions of Sour Diesel. The only difference seems to be bud size and the strength of the stone. The original Sour Diesel will knock you out. Other versions get you "high" rather than "stoned"

I prefer the original, not Rez's, not any crosses, just pure Sour D.

Your pics look DIGITY-DANK man, love the foxtailed purple calyx's

yes m8 this is the one and only original sour diesel clone and yes she is in the uk for good.

I can 100% verify this is the REAL Sour Diesel clone now, i linked up with Ibl while i was in Dam and he confirmed that i have the original clone and i am sure Swerve can verify it aswell as he knows whos the cut off.

I should have sum cross's out soon, i have pm'd Logic to ask if he would help me out with a seed bank but i havent had a reply so might have to set up shop sumwhere else?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck with your crosses. :clapping

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

2nd crop of Sour Diesel & SSSDH

Hi guys i thought id put put sum pics up of my 2nd harvest this year:sun

These are shots my Sour diesel and oj cuts of SSSDH

its my Jungle of love

Thc 035
Thc 036
Thc 039
Thc 040
Thc 041
Thc 042
Thc 043
Thc 044
Thc 048
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I found 2 seeds in my sour d in the last crop so i decided to grow out one of the seeds and this crazy Lemony citrusy pheno popped out and she is definatyly a keeper. She smells like the sour d a bit but without the crazy fuelly kerrossine smell, this pure lemon citrus stench. I think my og13haze had a few nanners on my last crop and she blasted the sour d coz ive only found 2 seeds and it was a coincident that my og13haze was in the same room and i did find sum male pollen on her but thought it was harmless.

Thc 038
Thc 041
S

Skunky

Damn they look sick jah how many watts you runnin in that tent?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
lovely full room bro. The Sd cut don't look too bad of a yielder...

F

Frutty_Grower

They look awesome Jah!! Keep up the good work:yes!!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

lovely full room bro. The Sd cut don't look too bad of a yielder...

Im using one those dulux hydrogarden tents, 3x 600 watt hps 150m rhino filter with airforce fan.Herby ifyou get the temps right the sd yields about 3 1/2 but my 1st 2 rounds i only got 2ozs per plant. In this tent ive got 50/50 sssdh/sd and in my other tent i got the alien dog f2's of DS.

S

Skunky

Hat to have another peek at that SD it's amazing, you should make some s1's.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Really dig the color of those buds. You grow them just how I like em'!!!!Limey!!!!!!

fred

Latest posts

Top Bottom