East coast sour diesel

• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

East coast, you were correct in that.
I really dont care what it's called if I can find it again lol. So much confusion & different stories from back in the day have me throwing up my hands on names, maybe I had hemp lol
Oh shit sorry , im stoned right now , im just used to calling it ecsd ,
When i read ec , i was thing of ec , eric clapton ....
Im really stoned , sorry 😊

dire wolf

dire wolf

Mine was clone only from long time ago, was called New York city diesel but before somas, names are jacked, came from east coast to concert to st louis so not really sure what it was, very similar to DWs ecsd
Could be power , or blue power , which i think had rez ibl in it , ill have to check seedfinder , also had bogs sour bubble , which i think was serious seeds bubblegum / rez ibl sd , i grew out many rez seeds , they were real nice , some came clost to real sd , then him and chem had a fallout and he got busted , but thats the source of many decent sd sour diesels .....

dire wolf

dire wolf

Im going to look into that motarebel and sannie story , pretty sure sannie dosent have sd genetics , but ill check it out....
I know his thing is jack herrer back crosses , i grew out a bunch but not really true jh , mostly too indica dom...

I think dreams might have been before sannie

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Im going to look into that motarebel and sannie story , pretty sure sannie dosent have sd genetics , but ill check it out....
I know his thing is jack herrer back crosses , i grew out a bunch but not really true jh , mostly too indica dom...

I think dreams might have been before sannie

Cristalin at USC genetics made their sour kush with ECSD x PCK, so the cut is likely in that circle. They've been on Sannie's site forever.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Cristalin at USC genetics made their sour kush with ECSD x PCK, so the cut is likely in that circle. They've been on Sannie's site forever.
Yea , dont really know much about sannie stuff , mostly a friend needed some help , so i got involved , but he kept pushing that killing fields on me , and i tried to explain how much i hated the name , it really bugged me , because killing fields is the name of a genocide that i think occured in cambodia , i told him to stop talking about it andd he wouldnt , so i stopped helping him , thats how nuts it was making me...

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yea , dont really know much about sannie stuff , mostly a friend needed some help , so i got involved , but he kept pushing that killing fields on me , and i tried to explain how much i hated the name , it really bugged me , because killing fields is the name of a genocide that i think occured in cambodia , i told him to stop talking about it andd he wouldnt , so i stopped helping him , thats how nuts it was making me...
Also , i dont trust any dutch or british growers when they claim to have sd genetics , even adam dunn from dna genetics said his sours came from uncertain sources ......

And that damn uk cheese gets into everything around there , not one of my favorites ....

Loads of marketing hype out there , elev8 seeds opens up with the same story , to preserve the legends , maybe i believe rebel grown in california , but after that .... who knows

dire wolf

dire wolf

DW, crowds getting impatient, train is derailing lol
Hey dreams , maybe ll do a private show for you , its not that i dont want to share , and right nos im doing haze sour backrossed and f1 and f2 projects going , i have a serious seeds bubble gum, a few blueberry sourd diesels , a couple of amnesia haze grows at all stages of growth.
So there isint a start to finissh grow , i can post ppics of some veg , some nearly finished plants and buds....
But to ger the pure clone going may take a few months , as so fre are as stone cold intoxicating , im running aout of headstash and thats what going to get it going again...

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

He got the Herijuana too.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Also , i dont trust any dutch or british growers when they claim to have sd genetics , even adam dunn from dna genetics said his sours came from uncertain sources ......

And that damn uk cheese gets into everything around there , not one of my favorites ....

Loads of marketing hype out there , elev8 seeds opens up with the same story , to preserve the legends , maybe i believe rebel grown in california , but after that .... who knows

Of course im just saying what i read. I have no personal knowledge.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Hey dreams , maybe ll do a private show for you , its not that i dont want to share , and right nos im doing haze sour backrossed and f1 and f2 projects going , i have a serious seeds bubble gum, a few blueberry sourd diesels , a couple of amnesia haze grows at all stages of growth.
So there isint a start to finissh grow , i can post ppics of some veg , some nearly finished plants and buds....
But to ger the pure clone going may take a few months , as so fre are as stone cold intoxicating , im running aout of headstash and thats what going to get it going again...
I'm mostly messing with you, dont go to any trouble lol

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Time frame is good , is there a description or pics of the plant so we can see ? Did it have an aroma you can describe , how sad it was lost , probably a good one considering your story...
Friend that brought it here is also friend that got it all taken away from everyone so I have nothing left. Back in 2012 paranoia was crazy so all photos of everything are gone. Smell & taste were pure chemical citrus funk, very stinky as well. Smaller dense lime green buds, some orange hairs but not lot (but I always did early harvest time), med to dark green leaves

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

That's fair, I've been running a lot of USC gear so his site is the go-to.

I didn't actually draw that correlation with killing fields, but damn, that makes sense.

I've been mulling the idea of, down the line, doing an ultra sour diesel cross. NYCD x ECSD x WCD. It'd be all about starting with the right genetics...

dire wolf

dire wolf

Friend that brought it here is also friend that got it all taken away from everyone so I have nothing left. Back in 2012 paranoia was crazy so all photos of everything are gone. Smell & taste were pure chemical citrus funk, very stinky as well. Smaller dense lime green buds, some orange hairs but not lot (but I always did early harvest time), med to dark green leaves
Sounds right on the money , you could harvest whenever you like , but the sativa leaning cut needed no go up to 75 80 days for brst terps and aroma

Top Bottom