• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

20180511 123653
20180602 190110
20180702 175331

So, these pictures are about a year old. First is highlighting the foliage, obviously. Unique shape and color.
Two is a flower shot in the dark, can't remember what week it was. Growing, she smells of mountain dew syrup and jasmine.
Three is a finished nug, harvested at about 70 days. I like to take her 75-77. This was the first experience with her.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

View attachment 950451View attachment 950452View attachment 950453

So, these pictures are about a year old. First is highlighting the foliage, obviously. Unique shape and color.
Two is a flower shot in the dark, can't remember what week it was. Growing, she smells of mountain dew syrup and jasmine.
Three is a finished nug, harvested at about 70 days. I like to take her 75-77. This was the first experience with her.

Here is a bud from the plant i took the reveg cut from. Looks very similar to yours.

1FC4BC27 33B0 4D01 BE8A 65643C37AD00

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

Did you get your seeds from Useful? I know of 3 CD cuts, the Skitty, the Knucklehead, and the Blue Sauron. The blue Sauron cut I believe is the one that went into the glue. This is some shadowy old herblore, so it's hard to be 100% sure.
The chocolate trip cut came from Katsu, who won the seeds on a cannabis world auction for big money, then distributed his keeper female wide and free.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Did you get your seeds from Useful? I know of 3 CD cuts, the Skitty, the Knucklehead, and the Blue Sauron. The blue Sauron cut I believe is the one that went into the glue. This is some shadowy old herblore, so it's hard to be 100% sure.
The chocolate trip cut came from Katsu, who won the seeds on a cannabis world auction for big money, then distributed his keeper female wide and free.

Yes and he says its the katsu cut and res ibl like you stated.

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

Exactly! Very uplifting, laughing grinning herb. Mildly distorting and trippy.
Its flavor for me has a cumulative effect, it's not intense, mouth coating off the first hit. Bit by bit it builds into a really fulfilling, classic flavor. Hard to summarize, but I'd say lemon lime soda, basil, something...

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Looking for recommendations for reputable sativa hybrid seeds. Companies, websites, or people. Much appreciated.
Burnz

dire wolf

dire wolf

The chocolate diesel is actually chocolate trip x rez sour d ibl 1.5
I have a cut from the original release that I absolutely love to grow and smoke.
Hey kraken , were you active in the original rez releases during the overgrow days , i remember waiting for his v versions , v1 2 , etc then his galadriel , it think , people were going nuts , the server was always crashing , i think it was seedbay ? So long ago
I grew out about 5 of his versions , a lot were real nice and really close to the original clone only line.....

I have some older pics of his vs my buds that look exactly like yours and mim
At that time i was trying to get a chocolate cross going , i think i used a dna or thseeds chocolate , i cant remember , but its cool to see you guys have it......

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey guys , also , i made a reference to adam dunn from thseeds , i might have said he was from dna genetics , im like bigcube , i just write shit really fast and then the next day i realize i could have been mistaken .....

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

I wasn't there for his releases, sadly. Late to the party. I got the cut from an old schooler who was part of that old overgrow/cannabis world gang.
Those sour d IBL's seem to be pretty willful, and show up heavy in any of their progeny. I was surprised to see how much MiMeds S1 resembled my F1 cut. Obviously, some resemblance is to be expected, but the anatomy is so similar that if I saw it with no context, I'd be like "damn, that's got to be a piece of our chocolate"

dire wolf

dire wolf

I wasn't there for his releases, sadly. Late to the party. I got the cut from an old schooler who was part of that old overgrow/cannabis world gang.
Those sour d IBL's seem to be pretty willful, and show up heavy in any of their progeny. I was surprised to see how much MiMeds S1 resembled my F1 cut. Obviously, some resemblance is to be expected, but the anatomy is so similar that if I saw it with no context, I'd be like "damn, that's got to be a piece of our chocolate"
Yea they seriously look like they are off the same plant ,

dire wolf

dire wolf

I used to stay awake for days waiting for the rez releases , and they were expensive , my username on overgrow was door 32 , i was pretty active there.....
I back crossed a few of his males to my original clone , but i let those go years ago .....
Then i mo ed into some amnesia crosses and liked them better
I think dj blueberry has thai in it ? Im gonna start re researching the good thai genetics , but i also remember katsu was popular for a while....
Did he do the blowfish also ?

Last edited:
Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

The only blowfish I know of was done by Dutch Flowers, who also bred the Chocolate Trip. It's very possible Katsu grabbed some packs, and ran those.
I think DJ's lines have Thai multiple ways. Oregon purple thai, I'm pretty sure. Maybe another.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Looking for recommendations for reputable sativa hybrid seeds. Companies, websites, or people. Much appreciated.
Burnz
Hey burn , im new here on the forum , i dont know what the rules are for seed reccomendations , look for a good haze .....cant say where to look though , maybe other mdmbers can offer better advice

Top Bottom