East coast sour diesel

• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Sounds right on the money , you could harvest whenever you like , but the sativa leaning cut needed no go up to 75 80 days for brst terps and aroma
Mine was pure upper lol, lots ppl didn't want it, was too strong for them but 1s that liked it loved it

dire wolf

dire wolf

That's fair, I've been running a lot of USC gear so his site is the go-to.

I didn't actually draw that correlation with killing fields, but damn, that makes sense.

I've been mulling the idea of, down the line, doing an ultra sour diesel cross. NYCD x ECSD x WCD. It'd be all about starting with the right genetics...
Whose nycd ? Soma ... what is wcd ?
I think rez crossed his elite sour with somas and backed cross etc to come up with is ibl

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Whose nycd ? Soma ... what is wcd ?
I think rez crossed his elite sour with somas and backed cross etc to come up with is ibl

West coast diesel is its own thing, apparently @med man has been working an east coast pheno that migrated out for a while.

NYCD = Mexico x Afghan
ECSD = Mass super skunk or x Chemdog
WCD= Not sure yet

But yeah, probably Soma's NYCD. As far as the other ones, no idea...

Last edited:
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I’m actually dropping a cut off today to see if I can take the win on the New England hunt for the pheno from white river grow pro’s competition. I know I’m currently one of the leaders as far as finished flower. I’d love the win, and I have already made feminized back cross and lots of crosses....... would love to drop some fem seed packs to some friends .......

dire wolf

dire wolf

West coast diesel is its own thing, apparently @med man has been working an east coast pheno that migrated out for a while.

NYCD = Mexico x Afghan
WCD= Not sure yet

Ecsd = 91chem or it was (sd ) (Chemdog 91 x mass superskunk ) (hawaiian xx rfk skunk /nl ) a bit of confusion around there .....

It is thought that the hawaiian and nl came from late 80 s early 90 s
Sensi seed stock

Weasel crossed a sensi nl male with a superskunk clone , took a male and crossed it with Chemdog creating underdog or diesel , ( headband )

Then the dnl / shiva ( rfk hawaiian cross ) seeded underdog and sd was crrated...

Dnl = rfk x hawaiian x nl
Rfk = nl x shiva ( or skunk from 91 dead show )
Sour diesel

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

I’m actually dropping a cut off today to see if I can take the win on the New England hunt for the pheno from white river grow pro’s competition. I know I’m currently one of the leaders as far as finished flower. I’d love the win, and I have already made feminized back cross and lots of crosses....... would love to drop some fem seed packs to some friends .......
Awesome , great competition idea ....

Last edited:
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Awesome , i was going to get involved , but didnt have time , hope you win ,
Is it from the w river junction guys seeds ? Yea i guess , would love to hear results if i cant get there ....

Yeah it’s a 30year cut crosses with creek dog from Omuerta. I pheno hunted and have a nice example. I then took a cut and feminized the pollen and back crossed the best pheno. And then crossed that with a bunch of other stock for fun. Currently running two different phenos of the nesd, a couple crosses and some new ones I’m about to fire up. I’d pass a free cut or seeds to some as cool as you bro 💯 no 🤡s here🤜🏼🤛🏼

dire wolf

dire wolf

That's fair, I've been running a lot of USC gear so his site is the go-to.

I didn't actually draw that correlation with killing fields, but damn, that makes sense.

I've been mulling the idea of, down the line, doing an ultra sour diesel cross. NYCD x ECSD x WCD. It'd be all about starting with the right genetics...

I think wcd is white castle diesel

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

NYCD = Mexico x Afghan
WCD= Not sure yet

I grew WCSD back in the day. It was Medman's, passed to me as a cut from a homie. It was truly potent Kerosene aroma. I love stank fucking nugz and it was almost a little too much stank for me. Just acrid as fuck. Good shit haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yeah it’s a 30year cut crosses with creek dog from Omuerta. I pheno hunted and have a nice example. I then took a cut and feminized the pollen and back crossed the best pheno. And then crossed that with a bunch of other stock for fun. Currently running two different phenos of the nesd, a couple crosses and some new ones I’m about to fire up. I’d pass a free cut or seeds to some as cool as you bro 💯 no 🤡s here🤜🏼🤛🏼
Hey jiujitsu , thanks ! Very cool , i actually drove 9 hours to grab a pack in vermont , nice shop ! Love the river junction ....so beautiful
When i get one going , we can meet and compare , ill stay in touch when im back on planet america.....

Working on a Sourcorona now 🤣

Last edited:
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Hey jiujitsu , thanks ! Very cool , i actually drove 9 hours to grab a pack in vermont , nice shop !
When i get one going , we can meet and compare , ill stay in touch when im back on planet america.....

Working on a Sourcorona now 🤣

Awesome bro! Look forward to it! Dm some time and we can chat

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I grew WCSD back in the day. It was Medman's, passed to me as a cut from a homie. It was truly potent Kerosene aroma. I love stank fucking nugz and it was almost a little too much stank for me. Just acrid as fuck. Good shit haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Haha yup! That's the stuff I'm looking for. From wine to weed, I love me some fuelly dieselly aromas.

Also just saw this on Sannie's site, confirming @MIMedGrower 's account that Sannie had the cut in 2006.

"In 2006 Sannieseeds worked together for a longer period of time and shared genetics with Motarebel. Motarebel is an American breeder who, due to his medical problems, started growing plants that help him improve his condition. In 2006, Sannie got a small amount of seeds from the cross: Blueberry sativa X kila queen / NYCD also called SMM (Sannie meets Motarebel)."

Last edited:
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

NESD

D4268524 2BCD 43EB 99F7 4545B99E65DF

Top Bottom