East coast sour diesel

• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

This is the competition I entered. So far I’m being told I have the best entry. My main entry I made a feminized pollen female and used for back crossing and crossing of other strains....

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Sorry burnz , we can get a little wary of new breeders , but no offense to you just trying to look out for your best interest , mim is right , you might end up with a dull indica and spend a lot for it ....
Ill pm you some ideas , maybe mim can suggest also...
No need to be sorry 😁 that’s why I’m here! I appreciate all the feedback and will look out for your pm. Thanks again.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks for that info. Never know now days. I got some feedback from some on a couple strains and I will def look into those strains and breeders.
Burnz

Again I dont know. The plant can be good. I took a chance on a forum famous breeder last time and while the seeds are no where near as stable as the ones i was growing i am pretty happy. The other pack i got was chemdog SKVA x Bag of Oranges. It is much flatter high than the doesel but super potent and quite chem tasting and feeling. Like a fuzzy blanket. Lol

dire wolf

dire wolf

This is the competition I entered. So far I’m being told I have the best entry. My main entry I made a feminized pollen female and used for back crossing and crossing of other strains....

+
Wish I could read trip to Vermont to get some
yea , its remarkably beautiful in this part of vermont , in summer its like tripping green , if you can ever get there do a road trip , with white river junction being natural heaven.......

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey J , i thought they were only accepting seed versions from the pack ? You can do crosses off the pack and submit ? Cool that they extended ,

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

Yessir. I would love to get my hands on some old skool cuts. Keep em going!
Yea fisherman , i'll get into it later , but im reluctant to describe the past 25 years because of the notion that its bullshit , i wouldent even believe it....
Thats why i prefer to chat about what im doing now or today, but i have some funny stories ...
I'll share the stories if people are interested., buy yea , you know it became like keeping a pet ,
I have a friend , ive known him for a long time , hes got a grey african parrott ,
He said hes had it for 30 years , i couldent believe it , i mean i said is that the same bird you had 20 years ago when we met ?
He said yep , they live for like 70 years......
Time just goes by
Crazy

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yea fisherman , i'll get into it later , but im reluctant to describe the past 25 years because of the notion that its bullshit , i wouldent even believe it....
Thats why i prefer to chat about what im doing now or today, but i have some funny stories ...
I'll share the stories if people are interested., buy yea , you know it became like keeping a pet ,
I have a friend , ive known him for a long time , hes got a grey african parrott ,
He said hes had it for 30 years , i couldent believe it , i mean i said is that the same bird you had 20 years ago when we met ?
He said yep , they live for like 70 years......
Time just goes by
Crazy

My friend still has “Pud” the turtle found in a creek in the late 80’s. Turns out Pud is a girl.

Top Bottom