East coast sour diesel

• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The only blowfish I know of was done by Dutch Flowers, who also bred the Chocolate Trip. It's very possible Katsu grabbed some packs, and ran those.
I think DJ's lines have Thai multiple ways. Oregon purple thai, I'm pretty sure. Maybe another.

He talks of Thai in his blogs. Especially when talking about alternate flower light cycles.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Looking for recommendations for reputable sativa hybrid seeds. Companies, websites, or people. Much appreciated.
Burnz

I would personally recommend Blue Lemon Thai and crosses but the breeder stopped shipping seeds to america. So I am trying new to me stuff again. I posted a nice chocolate diesel from seed earlier. Mild trippy and uplifting high. Until you smoke too much then its diesel. Lol

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I would personally recommend Blue Lemon Thai and crosses but the breeder stopped shipping seeds to america. So I am trying new to me stuff again. I posted a nice chocolate diesel from seed earlier. Mild trippy and uplifting high. Until you smoke too much then its diesel. Lol
Thanks @MIMedGrower. I think my next go will be “Mr.E” S1 which is a collaboration between Mr.E and Mass Medical strains or the “Grape Pupil” by Mass Medical. Check em out.
AD9FB042 3A22 4072 BFEB D2E63F91C0EE
AE5280B0 0538 47BA B3AF D1EFB263176C

Anyone have experience growing these strains?

dire wolf

dire wolf

Who is mr E and why are we tryig to preserve his clone only genetics ?
And he has no outside genetics added ? What does that mean ?

Like pure beef with no fillers or artifiicial anything ?

See i dont read a lot , bascially live in a cave , are there things happening out there that i need to pay attention to ?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
But thats the opposite of what you said you were looking for 😊
Yeah you’re right but I am up for anything. I like to smoke. Plain and simple. 😁 I have had the pleasure of tasting the Putang by MMS so I think I’ll give it a go next time.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter

See i dont read a lot , bascially live in a cave , are there things happening out there that i need to pay attention to ?
http://clonify.co/product/mr-e-s1-mass-medical/

it is a quick read dire. No longer than a paragraph. Will give you some insight as to who he is and why we wanna smoke his herb.
Burnz

dire wolf

dire wolf

Go for it , sounds good , anyway a strong sativa is more difficult to grow , but if its a sativa high you want , maybe go for one of the classics ....they are easy to find

Im sure you will get great plants , but from what i just read , it sounds like a vague advertising hype ...

Ill do a little more digging to see who these breeders are , just by saying someone gave you an elite clone only plant and that you s1 it to spread to the masses is kind of a flimsy statement , so i wouldent want you to be duped into spending your money

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I dont know about Mr “E” either and i think mass medical is a relatively new forum/ instagram chucker.

dire wolf

dire wolf

I dont know about Mr “E” either and i think mass medical is a relatively new forum/ instagram chucker.
i just read their website...
They said positivity and community are their goals , they emphasise that money is not a goal , thats cool
Ask them to sell you a pack for 60.00 , thats a lot more reasonable than 125.00

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i just read their website...
They said positivity and community are their goals , they emphasise that money is not a goal , thats cool
Ask them to sell you a pack for 60.00 , thats a lot more reasonable than 125.00

The chocolate diesel s-1 was 10 for $60 fems. And JBC sent a pack of Bodhi Soulmate regs for free. Weird to give regs with fems but pretty elite cross the soulmate.

dire wolf

dire wolf

http://clonify.co/product/mr-e-s1-mass-medical/

it is a quick read dire. No longer than a paragraph. Will give you some insight as to who he is and why we wanna smoke his herb.
Burnz
Sorry burnz , we can get a little wary of new breeders , but no offense to you just trying to look out for your best interest , mim is right , you might end up with a dull indica and spend a lot for it ....
Ill pm you some ideas , maybe mim can suggest also...

Top Bottom