Eastcoast Outdoor Grow

• Thread starter lazyfarma420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCdurk

THCdurk

So since we all from the east coast someone gotta know of any upcoming grow expos. Never been to one and I'm extremely interested in going ahit seems dope! Lol but yeah if you got any info on some upcoming ones near MA Holla at ya boyyyyy and how's all ya ladies doin?

M

MurdaMishou

These Blue dreams seem very close to done. Have three Blue berry phenos and the one that is yellowing reminds me of Super Silver Haze.

IMG 20150927 074530118
IMG 20150927 075237327
IMG 20150927 074552077
M

MurdaMishou

These are my 3 ladies that are a little behind. At this moment I am constructing some black out bags for em and gonna try and do a little light dep for a boost. In Maine its not getting really dark until after seven. So I am going to try bagging em at 6pm and taking them off at 6am. You know, what have I got to lose? If no results, then they will be getting chopped early, and what a shame... Oh well there's always next year's! Much love from the 207!

IMG 20150927 075331519
IMG 20150927 075117315
IMG 20150927 075321238
DrFever

DrFever

I do not think light dep is going to do anything there already in flower all you can do is prey there finished before the serious cold comes

M

MurdaMishou

Torrential downpour in the 207 today, said fuck it and took a few down. How's everyone else doing out there on the beastcoast today?

M

MurdaMishou

Your bitches are looking sexy as hell Doc! Sending well wishes to my homies on the left coast, keep up the good work guys!

kevinn

kevinn

Located in the mid-Atlantic and don't know why I even bother trying. Hot & wet all summer. Plants didn't start flowering until mid August and have at least 3 weeks to go. And now, it has rained for the last week with a hurricane coming this weekend. Same thing year after year. On the positive side, no mold yet but plants are so wet that they are laying on the ground.

M

MurdaMishou

Damn man. Sorry to hear the trouble you are having Kev. Maybe next year look into strains that are bred to thrive in the conditions that you seem to experience every year. Or just do like I am doing in march and build yourself a greenhouse so you can extend your growing season and protect your girls from the harsh weather. Much love from the 207!

greenboot

greenboot

Located in the mid-Atlantic and don't know why I even bother trying. Hot & wet all summer. Plants didn't start flowering until mid August and have at least 3 weeks to go. And now, it has rained for the last week with a hurricane coming this weekend. Same thing year after year. On the positive side, no mold yet but plants are so wet that they are laying on the ground.
you should still get good results if they don't get stressed by these chilly nights,,,,

Icristal

Icristal

Finally have all the plants harvested,,,just in time too,,we have had several frost this past week. Despite the issues of underfeeding and PM,,the harvest was one of my best to date. It is so nice to have a choice of 3 different strains and to have enough curing/cured to make it thru the next couple grows,, :) First time for me and love it.

Now setting up the tent for the Thanksgiving Harvest, going to run 4 plants of Mojo Kush (clones from the summer outdoor grow), leaving the 5th one for a momma, also planning on the X-Mass harvest,,not sure what it will be yet,,lol

I hope the cold weather didn't mess with all your crops,,keep it green all.
Icristal

B

BigNod

Just got our girls in the other day too! (Just in time as the big-ag harvest season creates alllll kinds of issues for an outdoor grow)
I started my 3 plants with the scant hope of being able to get maybe an ounce to enjoy....REALLY excited to see 3 or more times that!! whooo! Haven't got an indoor space set up, but it's next on the list. Nice, like *Icristal*, I now have some to bridge the gap. :D Good luck all, hope your harvests are plentiful!

Top Bottom