Eastcoast Outdoor Grow

• Thread starter lazyfarma420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

Yea it was accurate I got maybe 3 weeks left that should be Oct 1st I'll be ready to harvest

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@E.C.U.G

Stop passing bad info then pretending it has no bearing. Just admit you were wrong and move on. Passing bad info in any thread has bearing, and isn't good under any circumstance. Don't be one of those farmers please.

lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

@E.C.U.G

Stop passing bad info then pretending it has no bearing. Just admit you were wrong and move on. Passing bad info in any thread has bearing, and isn't good under any circumstance. Don't be one of those farmers please.
@E.C.U.G

I do think he was wrong the way he wrote it but he had good intentions and I got what he was trying to get at cut him sum slack bro

Underthesun

Underthesun

I don't know. I don't think predicting finishing times outdoors is that simple. Best to just watch your plants than to say "they'll be ready Oct 9th". Although outdoors seems to have a longer window for peak harvest. Maybe they'll be decent Oct 1st, but maybe they'll be super decent by Oct 15 if the weather works out for you, you just don't know and a chart won't tell you that. Every year will be different too.

lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

I think towards these last couple of weeks you can predict when your ready to harvest it's not like I'm predicting Oct 1st in July I got about 25% orange/red hairs so that's why I said it was a pretty accurate estimate for me

Underthesun

Underthesun

If its cloudy a week before Oct. 1 with highs in the 50s, and the outlook looks like sun and nice 70 degree weather for a week past Oct. 1, you'll be missing out by chopping a week early. Just things to consider. Happy harvest, and maybe your shit will be ready Oct 1, and that is awesome too.

Icristal

Icristal

Hey all, anyone ready to harvest yet? I have 2 plants each of 3 different strains and the white rhino will be ready to harvest this weekend, amber ticks are showing up fast. It looks like I might be harvesting the 2 TOGC next week. The other 2 mojo kush are slower and will be out longer. So looking forward to the rewards of this grow.

Keep it green all
Icristal

THCdurk

THCdurk

Just dropping in to say what's up to ya NE growers. I'm from MA wish I could outdoor grow but not in my area. Your guys plants are all lookin awesome. Keep it up! @lazyfarma420

Icristal

Icristal

Okay,,weather has changed to cooler temps and the plants threw off allot of new growth since Monday. so delaying the harvest a bit. Plus after having a full knee replacement last Monday,,had my expectation on what I could do by now too high,,,lol

Keep it green all and looking forward to the colder snap next week,,the ladies are going to love it.
Icristal

B

billzbudz

Ok guys I need some advice,this beauty has been flowering for about nine weeks.I need some opinions,they LOOK ready? I don't want to FUCK her up at this point.thanks guys BB

Mr.X

Mr.X

Tried it a million and 1 times bro, unless you get a pure indica they never completely finish NE. Next year go with a autoflower, start indoors 2 weeks ahead. My friend ran a autoflower femenized ak47 this year and killed it bro. Hes lookin at like 4p's easily with 10 plants.

B

billzbudz

Please help, desperate for info, I just checked my girl and noticed its just starting to pop out seeds should I harvest now ?almost 10weeks flowering. Can it be saved?

maya42

maya42

Check the crystal color. I have not read the entire thread. If you have a sativa you probably want it to go as long as possible. If it's an indica cut it soon. The foxtailing that you can see in the pics usually tells it's done. If it's not molding don't worry . If you see ANY amber colored crystals on the BUDS (leaf doesn't count) cut her down and be happy. Either way be happy! Hope this info helps.

DrFever

DrFever

Got pictures of these seeds ??? and chop it already if that is the case

B

billzbudz

I'm only seeing them on a few buds,could I pinch them off? Or just harvest the Damon thing, it's ppretty close to ten weeks flowering, it was a bagseed, no idea what strain. Smells really good

Icristal

Icristal

Hey all the growing going? I am half way thru harvest and am glad it's coming down. Just was told today Two (2) garden got ripped this week, one with 7 plants, and the other with 15 plants. I can't imagine going to check them and there gone. Be safe everyone, happy growing.

M

MurdaMishou

What's up all you beastcoasters!? From Maine myself and this are still plugging along well for me right now. I can say two are a little behind so I am going to experiment with a little light dep to give those two ladies the extra boost they need. Will post some pictures in the am.

Latest posts

Top Bottom