ECSD,Chem D,Green Crack,Pre 98 Bubba Kush,NL#6,KKSC x White, White Urkle,SD Hybrid,

• Thread starter Rob1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rob1

well i am about to throw the 3 NL#6 into flower and i am very excited about it just have to take a few more cuts from them.. the ECSD is coming along great i had to tie it down alot this thing is a beast it almost trippled in size. the big Chemdog D has alot f bud sites but they dont seem to be tht big the ecsd's are 2x the size of the chem buds. they are about to go into week 6 tomorrow. i thnk 10 weeks sounds about right. the green crack, white urkle and chocolope are coming up on week 3. and i am about to throw the pre 98 bubba and kksc x white into flower also...

R

Rob1

my purple kush is looking wild.. its only a small plant in veg and the leafs have a dark shade like purple that starts in the middle and fades out looks great i am going to try to show it on some pics.....

G

Goose

Hey Rob. I was looking through your post and noticed the picture of what you thought might have been a bug eating your leaf...are you foliar spraying? Many times the accumulation of water can act as a magnifying glass and "burn" through your leaf...kinda looks like a caterpillar has chewed on it...just a thought.

R

Rob1

yea Goose i do foilar but they are under CFls do you think it would still do tht?

B

Bashy

nahh CFLs cant really burn them
they dont produce that kind of heat

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
my purple kush is looking wild.. its only a small plant in veg and the leafs have a dark shade like purple that starts in the middle and fades out looks great i am going to try to show it on some pics.....
Let's see some :sign0005: brah...

C

CAPO

Purple Kush! Purple Kush!

What's the lowdown on this PK Rob? Do you know her origins or is she just a dank unknown? I love me a good Purple...I've been hearing good things about Sannie's Killing Fields...anybody ever try?

winta

winta

:party0033::rastadancing::icon_spin:

Purple Kush! Purple Kush!

What's the lowdown on this PK Rob? Do you know her origins or is she just a dank unknown? I love me a good Purple...I've been hearing good things about Sannie's Killing Fields...anybody ever try?

C

CAPO

Funkin YUM bro...she does look tasty!!
Does she end up tasting purple or more hashy?

R

Rob1

there it is boys from the man himself... here are some pics its hard to see in the photos but now after seeing the pics aussie put up its going to be off the chain...
DSC01752

DSC01756

DSC01750

DSC01755

DSC01759

DSC01758

DSC01757

DSC01751

R

Rob1

dam aussie i never even seen them pics fucking insane cut... thank you thank you....

R

Rob1

fucking ECSD,Purple kush,NL#6,Pre 98 Bubba kush,sd,lol i must have saved his life or something in another life....lol

R

Rob1

yea you sure the hell did thats for sure... New York in da house..

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
there it is boys from the man himself... here are some pics its hard to see in the photos but now after seeing the pics aussie put up its going to be off the chain...
Nice job Aussie! Hey Rob1... remind me of your nutrients... I think you're in soil right? How consistent and what pH do you set your tea at? :wondering

BTW, my pops is from NY, but I love killa cali... :rock

R

Rob1

ye ai am in pro mix and use cutting edge on a few and advancd nutrients on a few others my ph is around 6.2ish. the purple kush,ECSD,Pre 98 and NL6 are in advanced nutrients iguana juice grow,carbo load,paranha (spelling),voodoo juice,B-52, NIrvana and cannazym.

R

Rob1

i wana come check out cali i would not mind growing under prop 215 lol...

Top Bottom