ECSD,Chem D,Green Crack,Pre 98 Bubba Kush,NL#6,KKSC x White, White Urkle,SD Hybrid,

• Thread starter Rob1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hmmm.... I asked cuz there seems to be some discoloration... As if the pH fluctuated. Also slight moisture heat stress... :thinking

I assume your on tap water w/o CalMag....

R

Rob1

i am on tap but i use cal mg. the general hydro organic one.. i do not use it tht much tho but i did use it 2 days ago when i feed them.. and they are under cfls.. what would you do??

C

CAPO

Looks like she's a lil hungry is all Rob. I like to use Botanicares CalMag cause it has a small amount of N in it. Is she getting the same diet as your Bubba?

R

Rob1

yea shes getting the advanced diet. everything else seems to like it but i seen some twisting in the leafs on some of the chem ds1 and if i rember right swerve said thts a calmg dif.. so i have been adding the calmg in there its almost empty so ill try the botanicare one this week.. ia m also goign to add soe humic and fulvi acids and mayeb mother earth tea grow and see how she does.. i was thinking of using the advanced 2 part and the mother earth..

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
i am on tap but i use cal mg. the general hydro organic one.. i do not use it tht much tho but i did use it 2 days ago when i feed them.. and they are under cfls.. what would you do??
Well, I'm not familiar with ProMix, but it's apparently peat moss which I believe has a more acidic pH... Based on the attached PDF it also holds a lot of water:
http://www.hort.purdue.edu/hort/facilities/downloads/proMixHP.pdf

Using organic CalMag would necessitate the introduction of mycorrhizae and it would have to be broken down for the roots to uptake it... Not as quickly as a chelated form of CalMag. Maybe some other Promix users can comment on the 6.2 pH as that's on the low end for soil, but high end for hydro...

As for CFL's just a little lower on the overall PPM's depending on how much light you've got compared to using HID's... The plants aren't running full speed yet.

C

CAPO

I've heard great things about ME teas....honestly I never noticed a huge difference with Fulvic and Humics, but I was running with FloraNovas, which already contains some. Then used Diamond Nectar on top of that. I dig your recipe components...almost went with Iguana J for base last run.
It's a tough endeavor to keep all the different strains eating what they need when you've got multiple varieties.lol
I think the PK is just a tad mo hungry...she's definitely still looking really good! The Chemdog D is twisting a lil on ya?.....I'd make sure, at this point she's getting 5ml/gal of the calmag. I hope she gets nice and fat for ya...what week are you in with the D?

R

Rob1

well i use the same stuff you do so what should i do add more stuff lol...i use the iguana juice i know you use a few more thing then me maybe i am missing somethign important??

R

Rob1

i think they should be fine. ill take notes this week when i come up. and ill hit the hydro spot and get them some treats...

R

Rob1

i got some update shots of the ECSD its looking geat. the Chemdog D is not growing buds really just small little nugs kinda.. pics on the way....

R

Rob1

here are some pics of the ECSD....:smiley_joint:....
DSC01773

DSC01778

DSC01771

DSC01770

DSC01772

DSC01777

R

Rob1

i just pulled 3 nanners off my Chem DS1 i think i am just going to toss this plant its taking up room and not producing any buds and now nanners...

C

CAPO

I like the bondage on the SD...make her behave.lol

Too bad about your S1 holmes.. i got 3 of these popped, gonna see where it takes me. Nanners can be a major threat this early...what week did you say she was in?

R

Rob1

yea i can not have nanners fucking seeding my ECSD lol... and she is in her 6th week..i had high hopes for this chem it smelled soooo strong. here are some pics...
DSC01790

DSC01785

DSC01788

DSC01789

DSC01782

DSC01794

DSC01783

R

Rob1

I like the bondage on the SD...make her behave.lol

yea the SD is a beast i super croped her and she just straitened right up so i had to tie her down bondage style. she trippled in size i was not ready for tht lol...

R

Rob1

well i am goign to let her run out unless she starts putting out crazy nanners then shes history...

C

CAPO

So your lone D is in week6....me no likey nanners at week 6....keep your eye on her bro...most chems and OG's will spit a few non-fertile nanners after week 10 if you fed heavy..If I get a good pheno..consider it yours as well bro!
:cool0019:

R

Rob1

i have 2 chem ds but the other one is a runt and i never show her like an ugly step child lol...

R

Rob1

sucks i just found another small nanner but after i came back with my tweezer i couldnt find the little fucker again...

R

Rob1

at least i am not alone in this lol.. i just took down my bug chem ds1 i found 3 more nanners and when i trimed it up i found about 10 more.... ill put up pics of my other one tomorrow its small also lol.... anyway o well what are you going to do..

JH420

JH420

You guys got me scared on the Chemdog D s1's...at what week of flower should I go on nanner patrol?

But you've got an amazing array of genetics that any head would be thrilled to toke on...gotta get that ECSD some day, some how...so jealous :rauch08:

Top Bottom