Edges of leaves curling up and twisting new growth

• Thread starter Drako
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Drako

The light was about 2 feet off them then at 50% then i raised it to 32 inch and turned it to 75%

Best thing to invest in is a par/ppfd meter so you know exactly how much light you have on the canopy otherwise your just guessing the light strength
I agree when I go get my bigger light I'm going to definitely get one just been strapped lately. My fiancé caught flu and we were out of work for 2 weeks kinda hurt us on getting out stuff set up. These are also random seeds from a bag for the same reason. So I really just wanna get these finished soon so I can get my new seeds in but I wanna have all my new gear before I start the actually feminized seeds.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I agree when I go get my bigger light I'm going to definitely get one just been strapped lately. My fiancé caught flu and we were out of work for 2 weeks kinda hurt us on getting out stuff set up. These are also random seeds from a bag for the same reason. So I really just wanna get these finished soon so I can get my new seeds in but I wanna have all my new gear before I start the actually feminized seeds.
I bought a $150 unit off Amazon. Hydrofarm now sells a clone. My neighbor bought an Apogee. I’m talking quantum PAR meters. His was over $500.

We did side-by-side comparisons under his Grower’s Choice and HLG lights and then under my cheap Phlizon. The differences were so minute I would buy two more of these before considering $500 up. Apogee is state of the art no question. But I recommend this cheap one.

D

Drako

I bought a $150 unit off Amazon. Hydrofarm now sells a clone. My neighbor bought an Apogee. I’m talking quantum PAR meters. His was over $500.

We did side-by-side comparisons under his Grower’s Choice and HLG lights and then under my cheap Phlizon. The differences were so minute I would buy two more of these before considering $500 up. Apogee is state of the art no question. But I recommend this cheap one.
Thank you for this information.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thank you for this information.
i think you should try to be less touchy feely with them, i barely touch or do anything to mine the whole grow, i think your stressing them out too much..
just a thought…

D

Drako

i think you should try to be less touchy feely with them, i barely touch or do anything to mine the whole grow, i think your stressing them out too much..
just a thought…
I try not to mess with them to much to be honest judt low stress training them.

D

Drako

cool you do that, and than download photone on your ios and see how far the readings are. Let me know 😂
Are they terrible the guy above said he tested one brand against his buddy's high dollar one was pretty close. I'm new man just trying to figure things out.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Are they terrible the guy above said he tested one brand against his buddy's high dollar one was pretty close. I'm new man just trying to figure things out.
i dnt know, i use the free version of photone. hence why i said when you get it check with the app and tell me how far it is 😄 👍

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Lower the light to 18-20 inches and dim it to hit your DLI target.
now here is a fella that hit the dot . lol! I go by height and intensity. The app is just to give me some sort of number idea for whatever free is worth 😂
I think it was @GNick55 who tested it and both devices gave different readings

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
now here is a fella that hit the dot . lol! I go by height and intensity. The app is just to give me some sort of number idea for whatever free is worth 😂
I think it was @GNick55 who tested it and both devices gave different readings
nope not me, never used one..

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

nope not me, never used one..
If you use the app or a meter, then learn how to actually use it correctly and convert it's readings.
There are tutorials free on youtube. Take advantage of them.

Top Bottom