Edges of leaves curling up and twisting new growth

• Thread starter Drako
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Drako

Heat stress kinda seems off though very low heat in there it's in the basement and the room is maybe like 75 maybe at its highest 77 I have the vent down there off for this reason.
You can barely notice a difference going into he room.

D

Drako

Yes, they can, and usually are.
Oh I'll have to get one of the ones you aim at them. Also did you have any opinion on me putting then in the room I have most the way blacked out because thats about about best bet til i get my taxes back. Soon I'll have a 5x5 tent and a fc 6500 mars hydro light.

D

Drako

Could this possibly be a. Humidity problem. I probably need a humidifier but it scares me leaving one running while I sleep.

D

Drako

I'm gonna put a cool mist humidifier in the room and let you know we live in missouri and it's winter time being in the basement made me think it would have enough humidity. Aybe I'm qrong.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Step back and take a pic of the setup. Lets see how things are arranged.

D

Drako

I did however switch it to a different room basically the same set up the fan that is pointing toward them is on low and still aimed a little high and it's osclating and the other fans is literally just aimed at the light. Plante barely move.

D

Drako

It holds pretty good at around 75 I would say it's it's 100% accurate but it's just a couple degrees warming then my house and that usually around 72.
There on stands over the pots also not directly on the floor.

D

Drako

There on stands over the pots also not directly on the floor.
Over the plants it would probably be even warmer. But the light does pretty good at warming the room and stuff.yall think I might need a space heater with a thermostat?

Latest posts

Top Bottom