Edinburgs late winter early spring grow

• Thread starter Edinburg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Edinburg

Well she did her stretch, was trying to clip off a fan and accidentally clipped off half a branch, sucks but it may still grow, anyhow now in med preflower.

E

Edinburg

Yes so as you can see she did her stretch, my ol lady broke my glasses and can't see close up and was trying to clip off a fan and clipped off half of a branch, sucks but sometimes they keep growing, but since plant is in less than 2gal of dirt just basically wanted to see if this breeder was worth messing with and yes did everything a good reliable auto should, ie no genetic deformity, did her stretch,in flower ect, anyway now that I know there good after housing inspection will probably run 2 or 3 black cherry pebbles in 3 or 5 gal smart pots as my cousin said there much larger, this strain would make a nice scrog grow put 10 in full 2 gal pots it would be nice. 41 days from sprout.

IMG 20230327 092233
IMG 20230327 092216
E

Edinburg

Now in med hevey preflower, camera sucks but will leave in veg at least 2 more weeks.

IMG 20230402 211441
E

Edinburg

Plant has now completed her stretch and is in med hevey preflower as soon as the flower comes together will flip over to the Bloombastic, this breeder seems to know his stuff as plant has run perfectly with no genetic deformity.

E

Edinburg

Well now cherry fog has now completed her stretch and the flower has formed structure nicely, it is almost ready for me to blow her up, in 5 to 7 days I will give a light flush, check ph and flip over to the Atami Bloombastic and put her under my California light works cob bloom booster, this will make the plant give up yield, I could change the spec on my 600w Viperspectra to bloom but the cob booster does a better job, so boy's and girls what have we learned? In veg autoflowers luv that blue ir light not full spec, we learned that a little bit of nutes go a long way, we learned not to mess with the plant except a bit of leaf tucking and a small amount of pruneing, we learned that you must be careful and not chop off branches however it was not a main branch and now is flowering but still my bad, I could blame my ol lady for breaking my glasses but in the end I made that mistake and should have waited, ALLSO saved the pot of dirt from my last grow, ran it under hot water then cold to rid the dirt of any left over nutes then filled the pot properly, and this is how she now looks. As you all can see she is in great health with a pH of 6.2, I do pride myself on the health of my autos if there stressed all sorts of stuff can go wrong, and I keep things as simple as possible. That's the secret keep things simple and let the plant do her thing, next grow will be black cherry pebbles probably 2 plants in 5 gal smart pots as the strain is much larger and I like this breeder with that weird Maine name, they just drop there r s up there, maybe they skipped over the letter r when teaching the alphabet who knows but everything is like getting in my caaah to go to the baaah translation getting in my car to go to the bar lol anyhow I do like this breeder.

IMG 20230405 150713
IMG 20230405 150655
E

Edinburg

When an autoflower is under the blue ir light and then starts showing trichome it's now time to enhance what flower you have, so after a light flush my pH was 6.5, I added a small amount of Atami to a 16oz cup of water and one half a tablespoon of white vinegar, after feeding her pH was 6.1 witch is good bc the Atami seems to raise the pH anyway, so if your ph is high a bit and I mean a bit of white vinegar waterd down will lower your ph naturally, if your ph is low a bit of baking soda waterd down will raise your ph, doing this will not hurt your plant or you can go to a hydro store and blow cash on ph up/ down, see y'all learned something new today but it works and everyone should have a battery powered ph meter, these can be bought online or at any pool supply store, with autoflowers you want your ph at 6.2 1 point either here or there doesn't matter, a cannabis plant can grow with a pH of 5.8 to 6.8 but this is not optimal, 2 thing's every grower should have, 1 a battery powered ph meter! And 2 a very good glass or jeweler's loupe, this is bc you chop by your trichome not your pistills, me I like a nice body high so when looking at my trichome I want to see 15 to 20 percent amber then I chop, if you want a head high you can chop as soon as ALL trichome is milky, if your pistills are foxtailing I feed my plants cold tap water for the last 7 to 10 days and again this will not hurt the plants but will knock down any foxtailing and help turn your pistills but we are not at that point yet , as I know some folks are following me I am trying to show you the proper way to run autoflowers, unfortunately this is not a high yield plant but according to the breeder the thca content is 26 to 29 percent so this 1 plant is fire and even if I only get a 1/4oz off her that will fill my needs for 3 or 4 months as I may smoke once a week but have no tollerence so 1 joint will last me 3 weeks as after 3 hits I'm completely baked.

E

Edinburg

My boy popped in and gave me a nug, it's cheaper to buy than to grow and that is a problem, to get dirt I have to ride my Harley to the hydro store and stuff 2 bags of ffoc in my backpack then ride, don't like it!, ALLSO this weed is $20 bucks an 1/8 & 2 bags of dirt cost $45 bucks and only enough to run 2 plants.

E

elusiveshame

My boy popped in and gave me a nug, it's cheaper to buy than to grow and that is a problem, to get dirt I have to ride my Harley to the hydro store and stuff 2 bags of ffoc in my backpack then ride, don't like it!, ALLSO this weed is $20 bucks an 1/8 & 2 bags of dirt cost $45 bucks and only enough to run 2 plants.

When you're growing an auto that gives you maybe 1/2 ounce if you're lucky, yeah, that's what you'll run into. Give photos a shot and you'll see the cost benefit instead of the cost negative.

It is strange that Ocean Forest comes in 1.5cu ft bags while Happy Frog comes in 2cu ft bags. With the 2cu ft bags, you can fill 3 5 gallon pots, and it's $34 a bag. You can also reuse soil if you don't want to spend money every grow, or at least save some money each grow.

E

Edinburg

When you're growing an auto that gives you maybe 1/2 ounce if you're lucky, yeah, that's what you'll run into. Give photos a shot and you'll see the cost benefit instead of the cost negative.

It is strange that Ocean Forest comes in 1.5cu ft bags while Happy Frog comes in 2cu ft bags. With the 2cu ft bags, you can fill 3 5 gallon pots, and it's $34 a bag. You can also reuse soil if you don't want to spend money every grow, or at least save some money each grow.
Yes that's the thing, 2 bags of ffoc cost $45 then I have to balance them on my back on a Harley and that is only enough dirt for 2 plants in 3 gal pots with a bit left over, and in a turn the weight on my back affects how my bike rides and I don't like it and like you said for what? An 0z or an 0z & a 1/2 tops, it is illegal to cultivate outside and I live smack in the middle of Hartford a city we're you can't do outdoors grows, then there is another problem as I'm not set up to run photoperiod plants and could only run 3 and I'm careless about the lights! It has really gotten to the point we're for me it's now cheaper to buy weed than to grow it. But got bike running and tuned and today will be in high 70s so I guess I will take a nice long ride and meditate on this problem.

IMG 20230324 133746
E

elusiveshame

Gonna get hotter on Thursday and Friday, then cooler next week. Such a tease New England weather is.

Why not get your soil off Amazon? 2cu for $34 and you don't have to worry about loading up your bike (1.5cu ft if you have your heart set on Ocean Forest)

E

Edinburg

So I bought some sour 60 reg autoflower seeds and was thankfull to get them, but then bought some sweet tooth and the seeds were immature and non viable, so I told him and low and behold he sent 5 of those and 5 Cindy 99 seeds, the only other company that ever did that was crop king, the breeder calls himself new 420 seed Guy, I call him a breeder bc most of his beans are non feminized but he does sell fems, he told me customer satisfaction is his number 1 goal, so I'm giving him a shout out, ALLSO his prices are pretty reasonable.

E

Edinburg

Once you really get down and flower an autoflower, that's were you get your yield, and you can tell if it was worth it, happily this one was, pistills starting to turn, and flower is covered in frost, and flower has a nice blue tint, fed more bloom nutes yesterday, ph 6.3 on Atami Bloombastic at 30ml per USgal waterd down. And yes she stinks, every other watering I feed, but next time I water just get it wet that way bloom nutes from yesterday's feeding won't wash away, keep eye on ph, and you can tell by your leaf tips if your overfeeding my tips are not burned, go light bc a little goes a long way, plant is only 60 days old, and I ignore pistils and chop by the trichome, I want 20 percent amber, sometimes an auto will run away from itself like the gingerbread man and force you to chop, however breeder says to just let it run, 7 to 10 days before chop I flush out and give cold tap water this is to knock down any foxtailing and turn pistols, this is long winded bc I know folk are following me, and yea sometimes the fans may yellow out at the end, just make sure your sugar leaf is good.

IMG 20230415 230220
IMG 20230415 230209
IMG 20230415 230241
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

fed more bloom nutes yesterday, ph 6.3 on Atami Bloombastic at 30ml per USgal waterd down.
Why so much man? Atami only calls for 2-4ml per gallon.
Might be why you always habe a ph issue and have to flush.

Autos are so not worth growing inside at the cost of electric, especially 1 at a time, unless you're already growing a tent full of plants.

Like this one
20230417 215052

Theres 2 autos in the middle there somewhere lol

E

Edinburg

Just throwing it out there, Nirvana is selling all their autoflower beans for buy 1 get 1 free for the 420 holiday.

E

Edinburg

Happy 420 to everyone, cops in front of the house doing a stoned driver spot check, plant is a water pig just got her wet with no real drain so the Atami gets reconstituted, camera does not do justice as the flower has a beautiful blue tint with gold pistols but just hit sharpen so y'all can see the frost. Anyway hope everyone had a banging bake out is all.

IMG 20230420 1900512
IMG 20230420 190051
IMG 20230420 1900352
E

Edinburg

So plant done, pistols turned, nice amber trichome, nice tight flower, camera does not do plant justice but last pics. Next time will run black cherry pebbles but first need apartment inspection, this strain smallish but can tell it's fire, easy to grow, not 1 problem, methinks maybe a 1/4+ cured per plant.

IMG 20230425 171902
IMG 20230425 171851
IMG 20230425 171835
E

Edinburg

A final note, this strain would be excellent for extraction, just tons of frost, nice tight flower, ALLSO an excellent plant for a scrog grow, no problem to grow, got tons of frost covered Suger leaf so an excellent plant for making canna butter, after apartment inspection will see how her big sister black cherry pebbles does. Oh yeah test bud reveille's strain is worth growing first a bit of a head high quickly going into a great body high. Only problem is seeds are hard to find. I guestimate a 1/4oz+ per plant cured.

Latest posts

Top Bottom