Electric Sky Es 300 Tester Thread

• Thread starter stonestacker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stonestacker

stonestacker

Nice of you to stop by 6 &Toast.
Thanks for the motivation toast I got in there and move the lights. A lot better cover now. I must also admit that the HPS light should have been spun 180 degrees. The denser pattern is more towards the center instead of the East End of the room. But it should still be close.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Just rocking on auto. The led side looks a little better than the HPS but time will tell.

20180914 083052
20180914 083058
20180914 083102

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Thank's pops. How's your garden coming along?
Slowly but surely brother. Feels like it's taking forever to get something going in flower again but, I'm getting really close to being able to flip a couple-3 things and then a few shortly there after. Got everything looking healthy again at least and that's a big one right there.

G gnome

G gnome

Nice of you to stop by 6 &Toast.
Thanks for the motivation toast I got in there and move the lights. A lot better cover now. I must also admit that the HPS light should have been spun 180 degrees. The denser pattern is more towards the center instead of the East End of the room. But it should still be close.
Keep the lights close and rotate ur plants daily
I don't think I get the penetration down low with the LEDs like I do the HP S. I know that's what she said right
Fuckin A right!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom