Elite genetics hermie galore!

• Thread starter Sway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hip Cat

found 2 more blatant hermies tonight. that ups the count to 6 hermies out of 9 females so far of elite genetics bullshit gear. im so pissed i wasted my time with his shit. im gonna be driving down to progressive options and the peoples nursery to score some real genetics. btw, the medicine man, jillybean, and american thunderfuck all look gorgeous. and 3 phenos of the sfv og kush X Chemdog 91 havent hermied yet, but im waitin for it.
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I would like to say that if someone is gonna invest top dollar in seeds they better go and do their homework researching the breeder and the strains that they are gonna buy. What is their track record? Has any strain been test grown or reported on? How is their customer support? Are some of the things I would look for. Try Top Dawg and Cali Connection for great Chem Dawg and OG Kush seeds that don't herm. Come check out some of our grows and see for yourself.

O

organickat

My good freind grows Elite's gear and he love's them ..Some times under stress they hermie but for the most part it's dank as hell.I had a bunch of socalled great breeders stuff herm on me sometimes my fault other time's not plus you take a org hermie strain your gonna get that trait like chem and og kush ect

M

Matris est Deus

There are supply and demand based industries, like diamonds, that hold back parts of supply to maintain market levels.

However just because there is a lot of supply of a certain commodity doesn't mean the price will go down if the demand for those goods are still higher than the supply.

That is the case here.

For years MJ (and seeds) was a bootleg market that now has legitimate growth not just nationally in the uSA but internationally also.

As technology changes more people are able to grow and demand will still rise.

If demand drops off .....competition, market share and pricing factors will control the marketplace.

i understand the laws of economics quite well, my point is that it is sad! sad that knowing how tough it is partaking in this hobby, and that most dont have enough money to spend on these genetics, these people still persist in their ways(i know its not their problem). it shouldnt be like that, not with beans. there are no guarentees that said beans will yield a truely great plant or that they will even pop for that matter. its just the luck of the draw.

imho it has nothing to do with supply and demand its just greed. 5-6 bucks a bean is a fair price unless we're talking ibl or a seriously worked line............jmo

T

Time

Peeps need to wake the and realize that a lot of the crap being sold are nothing more than simple crosses made by closet breeders. When you chuck pollen from one plant to the next you DID NOT 'create' a strain but, that does not stop these 'breeders' (and I use the term loosely lol) from naming them and trying to sell them to peeps for who knows how much money...

I won't pay more than $10 per pack of "Plant A x Plant B" from these ghetto closet breeders and I must question the integrity of anyone trying to sell them to people for more.

K

krunchbubble

Premium Member
Supporter
glad i never bought any of there stuff

0sWizZle

funny all the strains mentioned above arent even elites own work. the fucker dutch passioned them.

that strawberry shit is from those reservoir dudes whoever they are.

purple kush, form mota.

elite is not a cool dude. made money off the homie loompas name, saying hes getting cuts straight from mofos when he didnt. i just thought people would just forget about this dirtbag and let him slip back into the cracks of the earths ass. seems like thats what he does,

oohhhhh, a new strain out.... then the snake comes out his little hole to pick pocket it with his long snake like tongue then re slings it for double the price of the original breeder.

To all those that wonder why elite is not liked. that is why. Kinda like a major heroin addict, meth head or crack head, a true thief, a legend in his own mind and a liar to the fucking end.

oh yeah awhile ago even tried to say he was orgn kids personal breeder, talking about meeting up with him, smoking and chillin. thats when i said the homies locked up. ill tell you what, he didnt know what to say after that. lol.

Funny ....OrgnKid was in San Diego picking up cuts just a couple of days ago...you sure know your shit medic

M

Medic

Oswizzle,

this was during the cannaworld days. when elite was first starting up. when K was cozy in a cell.

next time please mind your own business if you cant understand what im talking about. thank you very much.

Medz

S

Sway

i really wish i would have heard this before i ever sent him any money...i will never buy another seed from him again.

T

Teddy KGB

Honesty, integrity , & karma will take ya places. I remember when he came to Cannabisworld back around 2001-2002. He was a joke then . Now he's just a joke with better genetics. Stiil has those same ridiculous claims he had back then. Still hasn't figured it out either. Some guys just never get it.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup...pretty shady indeed OG. Not a very good friend is it, that lies, steals and cheats. I guess I'll have to add him to the list along with the two who stole and turned a good man's dream into a F1 hack shop and the white supremacist. It's not all about the genetics. A man's reputation has a lot to do with it in my book. Besides, the same genetics are available for half the price.

true grit

true grit

Damn OGR, I had heard how shitty he had done Swerve and the farm but didn't know all of that story.

How low is it to use the another breeder under the auspice you are "trying" to help sick patients. Thats just disgusting. I mean seriously, I'm moving to a med state to actually help people, I can't even imagine using other people to make money and claim it was to help the sick. wow.

S

Sirius

sway man im sure you gotta be careful with any reversed genes because already you are working with altered dna.. but thank g-d we have folks kickin ass like logic who im sure would hook you up fat if you ever got so unlucky with an order from here... raskal, no doubt your gonna have a household name once your next set of beans hits the farm.. everyone knows whos runnin this bitch! whenever that is... ;) yo im glad i found this place... from now on im pretty sure all my dank will stem from the farm... with a few exceptions of course... ah he

S

Sirius

i really wish i would have heard this before i ever sent him any money...i will never buy another seed from him again.

thats how i found this joint... i had to go to the man himself and ask him whats up... then i wrote elite back and although hes pissin people off... hes still god mad respect for the man..

C

cannabaholic

In my quest to search out and find the holy grail of plants I stumbled upon a grow show by the Farms very own Herbalizor. I think this was a show on the Chem Head? not sure. Anyways my curiosity was peeked, with the praise that a known pot Snob like Herb was giving to Elite Genetics I was willing to put the outrageous price of his beans to the side. At least once for a 5 pack (or are they 3 or 4 packs haha). But myself I would rather pay for a shitty pack of seeds from an honest, devoted aspiring breeder than to donate a dime of my hard earned money to some one that's word is absolutely no good. I cant say that I know this firsthand about Elite but, when you see story after story all around our the cannabis community about this guy and none are even close to good. Id rather not take my chances. To me NOT supporting a shady, money hungry, no good P.O.S. is more important than the possibility of finding that diamond in the rough outta one of his bootleg seed packs.

Just my opinion

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Competition, gotta love it!!!

Hows it go - Opinions are like arseholes - everyone has them and some seam way bigger than others (perhaps stretched somewhat)

Lets keep productive guys - show that you know how to.

can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

what up fellas i just read a thread on RIU sayin Elite was really raided by the narcs in Hamilton along wit some lady named Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom