Emperor

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Fantastic germ rates from all my Empress, Emperor, and Candy....

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

so yes they were light brown

some of the outer striping may have been rubbed off aswell... whats your point? the gear is obviously killer! Keyplays got a good representation of the Emp! very nice

true grit

true grit

Some may have been light brown but from popping seeds for a while now, it makes no difference. Getting white immature beans is one thing, stripes, who cares. I've pulled dank dank from pale beans for sure.

Hey coast bro, I think this is actually an 8wk'er....honestly think i waited 4-5 days too long to start flushing!!! I mean I got no problem lettin her go 60, but woulda been interesting to see her smoke at 55, cuz she is swellin up like shes almost there and flush just started last night.

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

no kidding... maybe i should run more outside. shes got a great structure

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

BALLING! leme get a full plant shot daaawg, i wana see the legs on this beatiful lady

true grit

true grit

Word I'll snag ya a shot this evening when I put her on her new table for the last few weeks...

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
chunky nugz what you mean whats my point i wasnt asking you .i know its killer its obvious i was asking true because i have some and have not got 2 them yet .true nice job!

true grit

true grit

Thanks bro!! Pop them bitches!! Don't matter the color, medz gear will get it....

Here we are at day 45, yes day 45. I really do think this is a 8wk'er. I mean this run is from seed, can't wait to see from clone....imagine a candy that can pull at 7.5 wks and with yield!! lol. I can only hope....

Key heres a full shot for ya bro.... didn't even bush it too much...

DSCN0592.JPG

And heres the money shots.... she will get pull at day 55-56...

DSCN0640.JPG
DSCN0638.JPG
DSCN0639.JPG

S

S4v

Very nice mayne! I need a yielder in my life that comes in at 8 weeks. I think i'll find something in my new batch of Emp related genetics. If you don't mind i'll reply to your questions in this thread:

Yeah bro Medz is killin it man, no doubt there. And I appreciate the propage coming from you bro. I'm sure you'll get ahold of some of the new ish!

What pheno is your Emperor cut? Slide on down a thread and check the latest pics i tossed up, this one is killin and only at 45 days....

S4v said:
Right now i have 4-5 Empress clones. And two Purple Emperor clones (#1A, and Purple G (male)) Only one of the Empress clones is a female labeled as Lady Cathy/Catherine. The 1A is gonna be flipped on the 1st and maybe 1 Lady Cathy tester off to the side

That's the plan. I'll try to keep you posted on things as they develop

true grit

true grit

Sweet, yeah keep me posted! I need to pop some more Empress too. That one killed it in the few I had going, but not quite as chunky as this Emperor... Purple Emperor sounds tasty!!!

saldiado

saldiado

shit i started smelling some lemon diesel funk when I saw those pictures man good shit.

K

keyplay

Very nice mayne! I need a yielder in my life that comes in at 8 weeks. I think i'll find something in my new batch of Emp related genetics. If you don't mind i'll reply to your questions in this thread:

That's the plan. I'll try to keep you posted on things as they develop

I am going to get you something new to try in this genetic pool as well to make up for the sexing error. Litttle bastard fooled me hahahaha. Was that the Mariah pheno? Now called "Mario"

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well now that there is just special, what a beautiful plant you've got there TG. And fuckin 8 weeks, one of the only ones I've looked at that someone said that about that I actually agreed on, thats a sprinter right there!

true grit

true grit

Thanks bro! Yeah you know what Im talking bout, you can get full buds or buds swollen to the max...at 45 days you could tell these calyxs were almost swollen to the utmost. Can't wait to smoke her! hehe....

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Damm U scored bro, that looks like a solid producer for sure, I hope u saved a cutting of that to make a mother out of, it would be a dam shame if u dident, that bitch has it all she got Bling and baby got Back, every grower Dream:cool0010: keep up the good work bro.....GM

C

COCannabis

Damn that look spectacular! Those genetics certainly don't seem lacking either...if you don't mind me asking, are you a patient/caregiver truegrit? I'll be moving back to CO in 2 more days...those genetics just sound fantastic

true grit

true grit

Damm U scored bro, that looks like a solid producer for sure, I hope u saved a cutting of that to make a mother out of, it would be a dam shame if u dident, that bitch has it all she got Bling and baby got Back, every grower Dream:cool0010: keep up the good work bro.....GM

Thanks bro! Don't think you have any shortage of dank on your end either my friend!!! Oh for sure got 2 nice cuts, sadly they went into reveg, and are just coming around! But better late than never! Will get a 4x4 of these going very soon!! Fighting pm off this one since its flushing and everything else is getting Zone, she and the C99s will probably come down together on Fri and sit in dark til Sun... and shes looking ready too. Flushing the shit outta her! Kinda crazy hadn't had any OG genetics swell so much this early, I kinda wanna chop her at 50 just to see what the smoke is like at 50! lol.

Damn that look spectacular! Those genetics certainly don't seem lacking either...if you don't mind me asking, are you a patient/caregiver truegrit? I'll be moving back to CO in 2 more days...those genetics just sound fantastic

Thanks broseph, and most def not lackin- pure fire! And indeed my friend, I am fully Am.20 compliant and legal.

Top Bottom