Emperor

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

48 days....

Thanks dudes. These are the final shots pre-chop. Pulled her and the C99's outta the room for a dark period. Would like to have let her go 55-56 but she had a few PM spots on her leaves so no sense in risking spreadin to the room or the buds! So down she goes! And im stoked just to see how she smokes this early! lol.

DSCN0653.JPG
DSCN0654.JPG
DSCN0655.JPG

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Man, love the look of that plant bro, the man grows pure chron every damn time!

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

looks like it will turnout just fine to me mon! ur killin it bro

true grit

true grit

gracias bros, it means a helluva lot coming from you two guys!

true grit

true grit

Comin down at day 50....

Well sadly being in the middle of the room before the rolling tables and ac did leave me some residual pm so this lady came down today... I will most def push her 55-65 next run and have a mom vegging. She is uber chunky, way greasy, way swollen, and reeks of Candy kush! I'm stoked, me a few patient friends will thoroughly enjoy this a hair early or not!!

DSCN0676.JPG
DSCN0671.JPG
DSCN0672.JPG

H

hazeway

Your pimping them bitches true grit, everything is looking nice and shiney!

H

hazeway

Page refreshed after I posted and more pics. But first, FUCKING powdery mildew. Thats unfortunate, but the bud shots are very nice sir if I do say so myself! Stay safe man

S

S4v

Loving the way she looks man, good job. What do you think she'll yield?

S

sunsimulator

hell yea thats a chunky monkey!! looks really good bro ,,

true grit

true grit

Page refreshed after I posted and more pics. But first, FUCKING powdery mildew. Thats unfortunate, but the bud shots are very nice sir if I do say so myself! Stay safe man

Yeah that shit, even though it hasn't caused too much real damage- is the BANE of MY EXISTENCE!! LOL. I mean shit i just imagine what the room could look like if I didn't have to spray every week! Ha . Thanks though bro!!~

Loving the way she looks man, good job. What do you think she'll yield?

Thanks man, I think a qp will be reasonable on this one. The Empress and Candy weren't near as chunky and I pulled an easy 2+ ounce off eash. Honestly I didn't do much training and flowered her a bit early. Trained and hella tied down, this bitch could yield cuz she chunky (and damn finished) top to bottom. I most definitely think, even for a candy, that I'll be able to hit 2/1K with the good training and no pm.

ballllllin like MJ true grit

Gracias homes, shoot more so like Kobe these days.hahaha.

nice bro looks dank as hell

Thanks bro, not sure if this one stacks up to all the dank you got poppin over there!

hell yea thats a chunky monkey!! looks really good bro ,,

Thanks man, she is most definitely a chunker from top to bottom!

Latest posts

Top Bottom