Emperor

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Here is my Emperor (headband x og) this run....straight killing it. These buds are big and chunky like my SFV, but wreak like Candy Kush...total sweet dank. These are at about 40 days or so I believe.

DSCN0572.JPG
DSCN0574.JPG
DSCN0573.JPG

F

Foxfarmfreak

Awesome TG, straight DANK!!!! can't wait to see what my Emperor, Purple Emperor and Empress Lucy do this round, on about day 9 of 12/12 and looking great.
Keep us updated.
Peace FFF:harvest:

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
I just popped 6 a while back and got a KILLEr STUD WITH MINIMAL BRANCHING AND SHINY WIDE LEAVES... SOUNDS LIKE A KEEPER..:)

saldiado

saldiado

shiit a real head turner man, no question thats going to be some dank.

true grit

true grit

looks good tg, so empororer is a og bx of sorts as i always heard headband is ogxsd, intresting, looks good, looks liike headband to me, enjoy!

Possibly, I think the OG xSD headband you are referring to is the 707 and is bit different. This one is the Candy Kush (loompa headband) I had in the other thread hit by Medic's OG Kush. It totally smells like the Candy Kush. gonna be dank!

FFF- Yeah bro, purple emperor eh? What purple got tossed in? You are gonna dig the Emperor, if ya got Empress pop those too!

D420- yeah bro lotsa fat green leaves on this lady... have you used the stud yet?

Sal- Thanks bro!!

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
NO, NOT YET... AFTER SEEING AND HEARING HOW MUCH YOU LIKE IT I AM SURE IT WILL BE PRETTY GREAT.. SUPER VIGOROUS, TALL, SHINY, FAT LEAVES, LOOKS SIMILAR TO OG, EXCEPT LESS BRANCHING AND THICKER, WIDER LEAVES.. i HEARD THE OG THEY USED IN THIS CROSS WAS FROM AN S1.. IT WAS ALSO A MALE.. WHICH IS PRETTY RARE.. I WILL BE USING THAT STUD SOON, HOPEFULLY IT TURNS ALMOST AS GOOD AS YOURS.. RESPECT HOMEY...

K

keyplay

"The " Emperor

The beauty of this strain is the sum of the parts equals the whole. Taste, Looks, Potency, Effect, and Yield are all prevalent in a big way. The cut I ran has been jarred for over 45 days and I am enjoying it more than most of the OGs I've smoked. Big statement? Naw, its just good pot!

DSCN1169
Venom818

Venom818

The beauty of this strain is the sum of the parts equals the whole. Taste, Looks, Potency, Effect, and Yield are all prevalent in a big way. The cut I ran has been jarred for over 45 days and I am enjoying it more than most of the OGs I've smoked. Big statement? Naw, its just good pot!

save me a taste keyplay

true grit

true grit

THanks everybody!! And Damn Key!! I hope mine comes out that frosty!!

RB- Yeah bro, these are in 707 I believe with AgeOld nutes and few more things.... sorry don't think I pm'd back bout the 707. I'll holla at ya...

Key yeah this is stackin like an OG but way earlier, way chunkier, and way more Candy smelling. DANK!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
She look like she will true! She already hell a forzty with some chunky rocky buds! Yet a other well done OG cross!

true grit

true grit

These are from seed, clones are looking good though! hehe....

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good! Which ya like better? Candy or Empress...

true grit

true grit

Tough one bro....they both taste great, complete toss up! Thinkin the Empress, but lost the mom :-(.... did pull Candy cuts though. The Emperor smells just like the Empress, but way chunkier, way earlier and more Candy smellin......

S

SkyHi

gritty!!! i told you to keep cuts!!!!! lol thats sucks shes gone

true grit

true grit

LOL! Oh I most def kept cuts of her, they just sucked and were mutants so I culled them. lol. It's ok, this Emperor smells even more Candy and is chunkier and faster...if she smokes better this one is a keeper.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
grit were your beans light llight brown also and how were germ rates if u dont mind

Top Bottom