EMPiRE//CULTURED SOLUTiONS//EARTH//UNDER CURRENT//iV:XX PHOTO

• Thread starter GenghisDon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Have your started experimenting with bennie teas in the earth system? Looking good. My ghost cuts are going into flower shortly.

outwest

Just the Sea Green product which is like a tea concentrate of sorts. Next run I want to mix my own media with coco, perlite, humus, worm castings and gypsum. Then try and alternate between CS nutes and tea.

You'll be seeing a good stretch on the Ghost if they're untopped.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Plants r looking very healthy, G Don! Them fuckers r gonna yield something fierce. Did u see all the eye candy in the Funk Lab thread?

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Thanks homie!

I smashed the like button up in the lab like it was going out of style.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanks homie!

I smashed the like button up in the lab like it was going out of style.
Thanx for the likes! Shit is gonna be on fire soon. I def can't wait to see them Ghost OG blow the fuck up. See ya in the threads, bro.

CaliOceanGrown

CaliOceanGrown

Man! killa, the new setup is kinda like sentinels MEF systems, I prefers CCS for its build quality but the Sentinel controller is pretty bad ass.

Beautiful photography, your threads kick ass.

turbo14

turbo14

I can handle growing another 20-30kw, who has space and amps for that? Get at me.

200 Amps like it's going outta style braah... Head towards the pines:) That where I play.

How much waste are you getting on the Earth? How many times a day dripped?

turbo

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Man! killa, the new setup is kinda like sentinels MEF systems, I prefers CCS for its build quality but the Sentinel controller is pretty bad ass.

Beautiful photography, your threads kick ass.

Thanks bro. I'm still trying to rent a sweet lens in a couple weeks to do some killer macro shots of last harvest's fruits, stay tuned.

200 Amps like it's going outta style braah... Head towards the pines:) That where I play.

How much waste are you getting on the Earth? How many times a day dripped?

turbo

I did not know you were in the CO, word up. Good stuff poppin' off in these boundaries.

Seeing 5 gallons of run-off for every 30 that go in. The drip timer is set for 2 minutes every 6 hours.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Thanks funky. I'll have the UC12XL up and running tonight, got it assembled yesterday minus water and air pumps.

Need to figure out a manifold for Blumats in the 4kw room, this hand watering shit is for somebody else's garden.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

The Ghost got thinned out hardcore and a second screen was added to lock in the colas vertically;
DSC 3673
DSC 3674

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Cookies fired up in the UC. Excuse the mess, I still need to get some zip-ties and clean up my wiring;

View attachment 263776View attachment 263777View attachment 263778View attachment 263779
Ok, i'll ask what are you using for lighting over the newest UC12XL project? and of course i want to know what your running for a nutrient schedule with these girls,.......nice job on the second tier for the Earth setup, looks like its gonna be holding its self up as well by the end of the run!!!

I have no doubt your gonna have your electrical as clean as your ride, rock 'em Genghis style!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom