EMPiRE//CULTURED SOLUTiONS//EARTH//UNDER CURRENT//iV:XX PHOTO

• Thread starter GenghisDon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
turbo14

turbo14

Lot's goin' on up in here. Coco, DWC, and Gavitas... That's my kinda party.. I got one Gavita about to be going next to 20 yield masters. You like them better than your Blockbusters so far?

How many lights over the cookies and the new UC?

turbo

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Ok, i'll ask what are you using for lighting over the newest UC12XL project? and of course i want to know what your running for a nutrient schedule with these girls,.......nice job on the second tier for the Earth setup, looks like its gonna be holding its self up as well by the end of the run!!!

I have no doubt your gonna have your electrical as clean as your ride, rock 'em Genghis style!!!

Thanks. It's 3kw, but I have some wonky timing going on over the UC. The middle light comes on 12/12 with the 3kw in the Earth room while I am using a flip-box to switch between which outside light of the 3 is on during 18/6.

After they're vegged though it's 3kw over the UC, 3kw over the Earth and 4kw of Gavitas in the coco/Blumat room. Now all I need to do is set up a tent with the plasma in it for moms and clones, then enjoy the ride.

You wanna teach me that technique, cuz i wanna LEARN it from "the DON"

You need to know a budsite or branch isn't going to yield a solid fruit based on where it originated on the plant or its stem diameter. Eliminate it, the earlier the better. Since the base stalk or roots haven't changed you'll have the same energy going into fewer fruits. Done right you can harvest without any larf.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Lot's goin' on up in here. Coco, DWC, and Gavitas... That's my kinda party.. I got one Gavita about to be going next to 20 yield masters. You like them better than your Blockbusters so far?

How many lights over the cookies and the new UC?

turbo

Gavitas crush on everything. I did 3 single light tests in a tent prior to chopping that 4kw. Every one of those projects was amped in the frost department and could've been pulled a week earlier than normal. You just need ceiling height to do it right because 24" away from the bulb isn't far enough, shooting for a 5x5' area per lamp with possibly 30-36" spacing from canopy seems ideal.

3kw over 12 cookies, I'll have a few shots with the wide lens tonight showing a better angle.

Party Hard

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

DOn learns from the dirt.

stripped for nothing but coals across the whole room.

Big thanks for that and the recent insight on Cal & Mag, shit's obviously poppin' off because of it.

Can't wait to start fucking with all that new candy you've got in the making.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Don da da... K Kill in it! Interesting that you're alternating the UC Roots with Sea Green... I would have thought that to be counteracting each other, but those plants are obviously happy. What's the Dirt on Ca and Mg ratios with RO? I've been using no more than 2 ml/gal of CalMag with RO across the board in the UC, Coco and Roots Organic Soil...

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Big thanks for that and the recent insight on Cal & Mag, shit's obviously poppin' off because of it.

Can't wait to start fucking with all that new candy you've got in the making.

fa sho man. I just spent 4 hrs pruning the 4k at 10 days in and am putting the first trellis in tomorrow.

Beaners seem to be maturing but may be another few weeks

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
shady, Its all a bit tricky when it come to ro and coco, and calcium.
Right on... This last round in coco was my first with H&G Coco base nutes, I figured I keep at 2 ml/gal on the CalMag and it went well considering...

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

yea I can't speak on that line never used it....I can say however cs and canna are pretty damn close.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Thanks Shady! I'm using 5ml/gal of Calimagic in coco and they love it. I'll only do 1-2ml in the UC, speaking of which;

DSC 3697
DSC 3704
DSC 3705
DSC 3706
DSC 3707

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

10ml/gal of A/B and 5ml/gal of Calimagic under 1kw light is money with CS in coco. I'd cut it in half for T5s.

Flush once every 7-10 days with UC Roots by itself at 3-5ml/gal so they don't get burnt.

Follow the directions on the bottle for Bud Booster.

Easy Breezy

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Looking good Don im sure ther will be some fir kola's in there in no time you ever get your BBQ fix my brother haha take it easy brother and happy growing

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Hey Don, since its obvious your not doing anything, any chance we could get an update pic of the EARTH GIRLS, i know your sneaking a peek so i want one too!!!

Just kidding, anything you post becomes instant motivation on this end, nice to see someone else busy juggling skill sets because its so rare to see the same hand working so many mediums at once!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom