EMPiRE//CULTURED SOLUTiONS//EARTH//UNDER CURRENT//iV:XX PHOTO

• Thread starter GenghisDon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Coco makes for some fatty stalks for sure. Interested to see next run as well now. Im personally a fan of hydroton and lots of it. Really leaning towards testing the cc nutes in the very near future. Thanks for posting. MWD

These nutes kick ass. Both crops, one in the Under Current and most recently in coco, have a much stronger and pronounced flavor than everything I've used prior.

I think the UC Roots product at flush time is where it's at. Oh yeah, their booster has no nitrogen so when you cut back the base nutes and crank up the booster you get some fine numbers at chop time to go with the fine smell in the air.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

GenghisD is pilaging and looting up a storm.

Spinning that Earth like a globe trotter bro!

Thanks bro! Next time you come to Colorado you might be flying in, but after we get done with you it'll be a crawl back home at best. Sloth mode.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Just got back from puffin' with outwest and DwD. DwD hooked us up fat with his latest gear. Fucking stoked!

DSC 3779

5 seed packs and 5 potentially seeded buds. Also got a couple cuts of DIAGONAL. It's on and poppin' now.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Might need a 50 gallon barrel for all the seeds DwD just made. Just fart in the vicinity of a drying plant and hear beans fall to the ground. Not a reference to shitting out Taco Bell.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

After a few bowls of each strain last night the physical being envied the concious spirit for it was waltzing amongst the atmospheric slumber pads numbered 1-9.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

After a few bowls of each strain last night the physical being envied the concious spirit for it was waltzing amongst the atmospheric slumber pads numbered 1-9.

i have no doubt you guys were crushing astral planes with huge sweeping arcs!!!

Not to get too sidebar but i got to hang and enjoy vaporized peyote in last nights dreamscape with a long departed Friend, and woke very surprised to find i was sober!!! Gotta love the sessions, cuz you never know when they are gonna end!!!!!

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Hot Damn! Say goodbye to this galaxy and hello to the next,
Just puffed down some herb that has these clueless haters vexed

OG this and White that, cleanest burning head fuel that'll never pop and snap,
Trying to compare their strains that should be named after what they taste like, feces and crap

This fruit has a dude astral-projected, sub-conscious flow infected. Normal thoughts are simply rejected,
Concocted some flame, promoted our name and intercepted a majority share of the game. Expected less boy but got too much, in Colorado we're borderline insane

That sums up my experiences with the samples given to me last night,
I can't wait to wrap my lungs around some more and once again experience the delight

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Hot Damn! Say goodbye to this galaxy and hello to the next,
Just puffed down some herb that has these clueless haters vexed

OG this and White that, cleanest burning head fuel that'll never pop and snap,
Trying to compare their strains that should be named after what they taste like, feces and crap

This fruit has a dude astral-projected, sub-conscious flow infected. Normal thoughts are simply rejected,
Concocted some flame, promoted our name and intercepted a majority share of the game. Expected less boy but got too much, in Colorado we're borderline insane

That sums up my experiences with the samples given to me last night,
I can't wait to wrap my lungs around some more and once again experience the delight

Now if i can just lock down the connection from you to my boy BODIE (he created the extractions for all of the ORIGINAL CHEEBA CHEWS) we might be hitting the vapor-pens with a blend of your own genius by NEW YEARS!!!

they told me as a kid "son its all about the connections!" but i was too busy banking collections!

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Now if i can just lock down the connection from you to my boy BODIE (he created the extractions for all of the ORIGINAL CHEEBA CHEWS) we might be hitting the vapor-pens with a blend of your own genius by NEW YEARS!!!

they told me as a kid "son its all about the connections!" but i was too busy banking collections!

Without delay, 5 of the Tangerine Haze x White made their way into water to begin their journey into intergalactic stardom;

DSC 3789

Latest posts

Top Bottom