EMPiRE//CULTURED SOLUTiONS//EARTH//UNDER CURRENT//iV:XX PHOTO

• Thread starter GenghisDon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Hell yeah bro! That was my next choice because they're so damn fat, but since you're on board with it I'll try to sniff out a winner in the Diagonal cross. (Chem x True OG) x The White, oh fuck yes!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Thanks for the motivation bro.

In today's news, 5 P-Phunk x The White beans hit the water.

You should call that strain: Lou Cabbie, he was the only White P-Funk ALLSTAR!!!

not to mention he was one of the funniest guys ever, and could drop spin a freestyle rap like few try "You better get down to the Clinic" is classic Cabbie!!

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

That's what you name the reversal of the cross.

P-Phunk is like a frostier and more pungent smelling Flo. Very perfume-like with floral tones. I'll probably go to Neiman Marcus and smell the women's perfume selection for a close match and name my personal keeper after that. The final names of everything are up to DwD.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

That's what you name the reversal of the cross.

P-Phunk is like a frostier and more pungent smelling Flo. Very perfume-like with floral tones. I'll probably go to Neiman Marcus and smell the women's perfume selection for a close match and name my personal keeper after that. The final names of everything are up to DwD.

As it should be!! .Guess i'm gonna have to lobby DWD on LOU's behalf!!!

I have a P-phunk cutting i'm growing out now but the source of the genetics is pretty sketchy, so i'm not too confident its the real deal,....... hey what is the finishing time on that P-phunk my guys told me something like 56 days, just curious if yours is in the same ball park?

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Yup. Just keep your res full so there's always pressure and they handle the rest.

Update coming soon. Just finished cleaning the UC and am going to put it together with a new batch of GSC. After rinsing the Hydroton again I see it was most likely my problem, turned the bath tub black a couple times getting all the shit out of it.

Keep watch.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Okie Dokie, let's try this again;

DSC 3801

DSC 3802
DSC 3808
DSC 3809
DSC 3811

EC 0.3, pH 5.9, Water Temp 66*F.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Broke the system down, washed everything thoroughly with a 10% bleach solution, replaced the water lines and air lines, upgraded to 2"x4" cylinder airstones, added another magdrive pump to handle the chiller without slowing the flow of the UC.

Shit better pop the fuck off.

turbo14

turbo14

Throw one of those air pumps in a 5 gallon bucket and make some tea yo! No worries on a root application on this one. Broadcast it on those leaves. Still weary? Try it on one plant. Humics, Fulvics, Kelps, and Aminos are your best friend right now.

What transplant shock? ;)

turbo

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Those things are at the top of my wishlist bro.

Still trying to play magician and make a few pounds transform into money.

My only concern going to sleep last night was if I'd wake up to a pH other than 5.9. I did not get that scare and the girls look just as perky as they did when dropped in.

Someone popped a quarter in Donkey Kong because it's on.

J dubb

J dubb

They call him the Don.. pass him the Grey Poupon, while he romances these ladies... Rouge, Moulin..

Latest posts

Top Bottom