EMPiRE//CULTURED SOLUTiONS//EARTH//UNDER CURRENT//iV:XX PHOTO

• Thread starter GenghisDon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Ableton Live 9 is coming out soonish and has a few new features I can't wait to see my brother exploit.

The software can take your recorded voice as a hum or beatbox and convert it into midi strokes on the keyboard or various pieces of a drum kit. So an idea you think up can become the basis of a track in seconds.

My bro has been beatboxing for over 5 years and cracks me up every time he lets loose. His latest thing is talking in a Donald the Duck voice and then morphing that into the wobble bass for some dubstep beats. Shit is YouTube gold, we're just never kicking it around a camera and mic to make happen. Soon!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

if you wanna borrow the maschine for a min your welcome to. My brothers into that shit to kinda...More so turn tables, and rapping now, but damn homie why are out lives so similar.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Why we're slacking in our creative prime is what I want to know. We need to pow-wow sometime around an iMac and Wacom tablet to see what it do.

Let the herbs do the talking, start with a blank canvas with no motif in mind. Bet we strike gold.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Word. Let's choke down some pizza, beer and herb with truegrit and some other fam.

Also, we should hit up a course or two at Glasscraft. The beginning of the year or soon after. Going to get my brother into it as well, should be a fun hobby.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Threw my brain in a Kitchenaid and blitzed it like decoration for a slaughter house,
Not really, it's just that gore we're smoking while these kids' packs are still Mickey Mouse.

Finished product is straight hardcore, got the customer base screaming that they want more,
Bag appeal like a rack of glitter at the craft store, quintessentially loud - got sniffed out through a vault door.

Can't contain the Colorado kids' power to create, our resin content is always insane,
The "competition" is smoking on our list of Been There and Done That, we don't fuck with a plain strain.

It's legal for us to puff down with visitors 21+ from out of state,
Make a trip out here and see if at the end of the day there's still room to hate!

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

I am a lover of art just curious what you have and even more curious if its your own.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

I am a lover of art just curious what you have and even more curious if its your own.

Put it this way i asked my wife of twenty years if i could for go the usual holiday gifts and have frames, she just looked at me and said " you want an airplane too?"

i'll make a point to kick you some pics of my stuff, and to also try to hook ya up with somthing cool, i'm always up for a killer trade!!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Positive tropism is an under statement mang.

As usual, all of GD's plants looking supremely healthy, nice work.

Might consider tuning down the CM a mil or 2 per gallon and tuning up the BB about the same. Just a thought from the thoughtful ;)

CRUSHERS always lookingout for CRUSHERS, gotta love it!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Why we're slacking in our creative prime is what I want to know. We need to pow-wow sometime around an iMac and Wacom tablet to see what it do.

Let the herbs do the talking, start with a blank canvas with no motif in mind. Bet we strike gold.

If you wern't slacking in your prime, you would never find the time! Fucking off your youth is the best way to appreciate what time you have left, not to mention the irony of our finite existance, i'll never retire that craps just for sissies, building the backing to play is the point on my existance.
i always laugh at the people that say "if i just had the time i'd" if any of us had the time we'd sure as hell waste it.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Damn I say some shit when heated. Haha. The above comment either makes sense because you saw the drama unfold in another thread or you didn't. Moving on...

The seedlings are rising from the ground. Current estimate is 3 Tangerine Haze x The White, 4 P-Phunk x The White and 5 Diagonal x The White to go under the plasma soon - where they will finish their lives under the full spectrum.

DSC 3845

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Hope you guys like what you saw, this grow log is finished with no future posts for THCF planned.

With such a unique style and quality to my photos I doubt I'll be hard to find on the other, more popular, cannabis growing websites.

Accounts banned = 1 Dollars lost to these lames = 0

E-Z

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Bummer... I read the drama unfold. I say hit that peace pipe that DwD posted and let the dust settle...

Top Bottom