2 more

Couple more pics...
IMG_0004b.JPG
IMG_0001.jpg

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
jaybee very nice pics, been checkin in with ya along the way.....very nice work homie. frost as a mofo :)

BlackBart

BlackBart

They look great JayBee . I would def let them go a little further and let them put on the weight . they are just starting to look crazy !

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Thanks Skunk, they are really really frosty, i want to just suck on those leaf stems covered in trichs!

BB- Thanks for the advice, I plan to take the system about another week or so, if i wait to much longer though i could run into problems (got family coming to visit end month so need to be done drying by then). If I did these again I would not start flush till day 58-60 and plan on taking them 66-70 days. Hempy girls will come down in next 4-7 days for sure.

It is going to be great to have some of my own bud to smoke again, last couple months have been rough. Luckily local land race has been amazingly good this month, best crop i have ever smoked, very fresh, few seeds, super nice head. I encourage all breeders to take a few months travel around and smoke s.e. asia land race. I think smoking the great land races really gives insight into todays modern crosses.

JayBee

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Hey folks, today is day 60. None of the plants look ready yet, but the hempy girls need to come down in the next 48 hours to make room for new girls. Interested to know if in this situation you think 48 hours of 12/12 or 48 hours of total dark would be best?

In the system girls are looking real purty. I will give them another 7 days i think. I just took out the hps and put in the 10k sunpulse. Never tried the 10k before, if nothing else it makes the plants look amazing!

I tried to take some pictures today but they all came out blurry (shaky hands)- will pick up a tripod in next couple days.

Thinking of starting some Larry og from CC beans (for hempy buckets) and some og x bubba (for ebb and flow system) from raskal next. Also got some DUD and Stardawg from topdawg i really want to get started. White Bubba and NYC HP13 will be starting flower soon as hempy ES girls are harvested.

JayBee

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Right on N1, I am running 600w in each tent and temps are around 26.

I am ok with 70+ days, especially if i know to expect it. I am sure if I ran the ES again i could finish earlier with a more dialed in grow.

Here are some of the less blurry photo's. The hempy girls leafs look pretty beat up, that is from the 12 days of the GH Ripen...

IMG 0008
IMG 0009
IMG 0012
IMG 0013
IMG 0017
IMG 0018
IMG 0030
IMG 0037
A

aireoponics

just got here in time, looking good i just got some of the docs iranian short season, i plan on getting some es after seeing this grow

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Right on aireoponics, welcome to the farm and good luck with your iranian grow. I was just looking at the docs site and saw he has the iranian/g13 now, looks like another great cross for you to check out. I have way too many seeds right now, but real interested in his chem/g13 cross, i am sure it is dank.

JB

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Pictures of ES

I bought a tripod today, but only had a few minutes to play around with it. Hopefully pictures will continue to get better over the next couple of months...

Hempy girls will get cut tomorrow or next day. Did the last rez change in system today. Just r/o water, not ph adjusted, running in the system now till harvest next week.

JB

IMG 0044
IMG 0051
IMG 0059
IMG 0060
IMG 0061
M

Malachi

A tri-pod makes all the difference in the world bro. Nice pics, once you figure out your camera settings you will be well on your way to taking some nice shots. I can't wait for this girl to come down, I am dieing to see the dried nug shots.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Hempy girls almost finished trimming and harvesting. I really hate trimming. Planning to harvest system girls on thursday. Stopped the pump on the system now to let them dry out and give last little shock.

Cant believe the jars are going to be full again soon, very excited! Smoke report in a couple weeks when buds have had a change to dry and cure and i have had a chance to do some good sampling. And will get some bud shots up within next 7 days or so.

I love dank!

JB

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Ok, test smoking a spear that dried out real fast over 4 days. Very strong stuff. Know the scene from Fast Times when Spicolli is talking on the phone and hitting himself in the head with his shoe? That is how i feel right now. :) :)

Not a very strong smell or taste at this point. I smoked in one room then left for a while and when i came back was a bit of a chocolate smell to the smoke (or was that the chocolate chip on my upper lip?)

Taste is VERY earthy. Hashy. Very substantial smoke that you can feel filling your lungs but does not make you cough.

First impression of the high is very heavy indica that does not make me sleepy but also does not make me feel too smart. Very relaxing for the body, narcotic feeling. Will need to smoke more. Also this is just a quick test bud, so cant draw any conclusions yet. Feels very strong and the system buds look at least twice as frosty as these hempy buds... :)

After i have had a chance to smoke few buds that have been properly cured i will put up a report in the smoke report section, but i kind of hate the forum template...

Did i mention that the crystals on the buds in the system are off the hook? There were a few differences in nute and additives as well as the system and root temp differences.

JB

P

Poseidon

That is awesome! Thanks for the update, I'm excited to grow my own.

L

luvinlife

Nice spears ya ended up with there jaybee....cool early smoke report!

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Just finished epic trim session with a little help from two buddies took about 5-6 hours for three of us to plow through the 4 system girls. Looks to be a huge yeilder.

Already getting excited about starting some new seeds...

IMG 0084
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
These plants all totally fell over soon as they came out of the tent...

IMG 0072
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
These are the last pics before the chop...

IMG 0074
IMG 0075
IMG 0077
IMG 0078
IMG 0081
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
The buds from the system look much nicer than the buds from the hempys, will put up some pics of those in few days after they have dried a little bit.

I grabbed one of the buds from the hempys and had it directly in front of the a/c for 4 days. Did not really do much trimming though. Before i smoked it last night i took some pictures. Since i dont remember taking these pics i can guess the weed was working.

IMG 0071
IMG 0070
IMG 0069
Top Bottom