Endless Sky Dr Greenthumb

• Thread starter JayBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
JayBee- Pics look good, but I am sure the camera doesn't do the plants justice.

Seriously, these pics are aweful compared to what they could be. I can stand there for 15 minutes like a zombie just gazing at the colas, dont think pics cause the same rapture... I really want to get a DSLR but dont want to spend more than 300 bucks, been trying to pic something up used on ebay but so far no luck...

Welcome to the thread ART, thanks for checking in!

JB

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
was not sure...

How do you know they are not in the fems? I deffinately have one plant that is much smaller than all the rest, i would call it a runt for sure.

No problem with the O/T new england talk, i lived in Vermont for some years, smoked a lot of outdoor vt purps before the purps was good...

Couple more pics on the way...

JB
JB, was not sure..but where i got that info the person was useing straight ...male /female seeds and had said "the runt pheno" was the one to search for..as the strongest representation !! Was D-man who used to be the Dr's breeding partner...and as i understood things..was there for the making/beginning of Endless Sky...I hope that helps you...monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
JayBee, and i'm sure the same "Runt" expression would/will show its self in selfed seeds...i'm just not sure to the extent or what that expression might be inside selfed seeds...Nice that you found one runt in your seeds...question: Is that a very strong/strongest pheno you have ?? I do not have this strain ..just intertested ?? Thank You in advance for your answer ! monkey5

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Dont know yet Monkey, still few weeks away at least from smoke report...

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Buds are getting big and frosty. Some branches in the tent are resting on the tent and I am gonna need to go in there and give some buds some additional support. They are also incredibly frosty. I mean just totally white with trichs. I tried to take some pics to show the frost, but i think i just showed how stoned i am/was... With all the totally white hairs these dont even look close to ready... but i have not doubt if i get her dialed in the flower time would be shorter.

P1000468
P1000469
P1000470
P1000471
P1000474
P1000475
P1000476
P1000477
P1000478
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
more info

I had to go away for a few days which meant 3 nights of neglect. Before i left i decided to give all hempys some R/O water ph balanced, nothing else. The girls in hempy are doing fine with little bit more yellow fan leaves but buds are still covered in white hairs, maybe 2% brown. When i got back i put them back on the GH Ripen.

Girls in system really look like they bulked up a lot, lots of fox tail kinda buds growing out of the buds if you know what i mean. Also almost all hairs white still so havent taken a look at trichs wht scope yet, i am sure they have while to go... In addition to the white hairs buds are COVERED in trichs, totally white, practically reflect the light right back. Added a whole bunch of water (problem with a small rez is cant leave it too long, any longer and i would have had issues) and canna flores a and b up to 1.6 or so and adjusted ph to 6.0. Tomorrow will add cannazyme and one more dose of boost as it seems like they still have at least 2 weeks to go.

So far real happy with the ES, cant wait to smoke it.

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
OK I don't feel crazy now I knew the ES I grew went passed 60 days don't pull them early please make sure you pull that scope out before you pull.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
im runnin dr greenthumbs ghost og and shit is killer....though they are S1's there was 1 out of the 5 i popped that was spot on with the clone. some seeds produced way sicker buds then others, while some had a lil better yield. i kept the cutt that was just identical to the original clone. over all i liked workin with his beans, no hermies or jacked up phenos.... all where bad ass OG, but like i said, there was one that just stood out....by the way homie, great grow log, very nice plants. i know what u mean when u say you can stand there for 20 minutes and just stair at the colas LOL.....:)

P

peabody

jb like what i see in this thread . the Esky is making a step forward on my wish list thanks to this log thanks for taking the time to post it . Alot of time lol. an yes inmo hempy buckets do like the drying out time an yes it is a pain to water them but you will see at the end results will speak for them self again nice job very nice. be safe peabody

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
getting here a little late,but everything looks great jay,some dank lookin spears ya got..btw do you have a link for those bendz?

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I think Doc is good guy and very possible these could be pulled in 49 days if dialed in perfectly. I am pretty inexperienced grower and this is my first time with this strain. That said I am really worried these wont be ready by day 60. Today is day 50 i think (need to check calendar) and ALL the hairs are still white. Everything looks super dank and covered in resin but not even close to ready. Hempy buckets have gotten RIPEN for 10 days already and not sure it did much. I will give one more does of the ripen tomorrow and then will start on plain water.

The system is just crazy and thanks to the bending and topping there are giant buds on tiny stems falling all over the place. Did a little work already rigging up some support, it is all very mcgyver... These plants are covered in resin too, and I am sure they have at least two more weeks. With everything needing to be in jars by 27th this month will be getting tight... System is up to 1.6 ec or so right now and ph 6.0 I gave florese a+b plus cannazyme and boost few days ago. Just topping up since then. Will keep just topping up till ec is down to 1.1-1.2 then will do semi flush and either add ripen. I wasnt going to use ripen on these but am feeling desperate.

BUrn, they are from progrow in the uk, called Bendz. PM me if you need website.

Thanks for all the kind support folks, it keeps me going!

Little bit of sad news, the XXX OG bag seed turned out to be a male and as i am not a breeder... had to send it the plant heaven in the sky...

JB

powerplant

powerplant

Nice thread JB ladies looking good. I seen ES grow many times and smoked alot of it. Very good smoke! Before I smoked HeadBand this was my Daywrecker. ES will wreck your plans, for the day and put you down like a Horse Tranquilizer lol. I had Doc's BK and his ES. The patients always wanted ES 1st!

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

thats a sweet set up looking into something just like this cant wait to see more

P

Poseidon

Hey JB, been following this for a while now and just got my ES beans, so I'm really excited to hear your smoke report! Good work!

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Powerplant
I grew Docs BK,OG and ES and Had the same thing happen everyone wanted the ES

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Glad to hear the ES was so popular, really looking foward to this harvest... If anyone goes ahead and runs these they gotta do the 36 hours of dark thing and let us know if it makes a big difference.

My camera is unavailable at the moment, but should be able to take some pics on sunday or monday.

Buds in the system now looking bigger, denser and frostier than the hempy buckets. Hempy buckets after more than 10 days of ripen are experiencing dying leaves around the plant but hairs are STILL almost all white. Do these hairs ever turn brown?

I got wire holding up most of the big buds in the system now as they are all real big and falling over. Did a rez change today and put about half dose of ripen to ec 1.3 into the system. On sunday will do another rez change and add some final flush. Hoping to be able to harvest these in 10-14 days, it is gonna be tight though i think.

Hempy buckets are now just on water, half r/o half tap ph balanced. Next time will be mostly r/o water ph balanced, and then after that just r/o water no ph balance. Hope to harvest the hempy buckets in 10 days.

JB

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Update flower day 57(?)

I think this is day 57 of flower- cant rememer now and too lazy to go check the calendar.

Grabbed a few quick photos of system girls. These seem to be developing more borwn hairs than the hempy girls, even though hempy girls are deff ahead of these. I checked the tric's under the scope today, hempy girls were almost all cloudy, maybe 5% amber. System girls on the other hand are still about 80% clear. Everyone is in flush process now.

IMG 0002
IMG 0003
IMG 0005
IMG 0006
Top Bottom