Endless Sky Dr Greenthumb

• Thread starter JayBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GunnarGuchi

the grow still looks really nice and impressive
and makes me sad to think again that those i had last year i wasnt able to finish because of those damn rippers made a mess of every thing :(

D

digging

For anyone who has grown Endless Sky, can you please share with us your experience in cloning Endless Sky.

Thanks so much !

J

jerryg420

Hey bro, thank you in advance for your time and congrats on an obvious job well done !. I have been running a flood and drain for about 20 years and simply want to increase production in a shorter amount of time. I have done extensive research and endless sky is at the top of my list of strains to use. What do you thing. I use SOG with about 100 in an 8 x 10. I typically get an o each but it takes 55-60 days. I'd like to cut down the time and possibly increase yield. Do you think endless sky would be a good choice.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
No

Endless sky takes more than 60 days. Good things take time though. If time is most important go for some ryder auto strains...

D

Dr Gruber

Endless sky takes more than 60 days. Good things take time though. If time is most important go for some ryder auto strains...

Hey Jaybee,

Did you give them 36 hrs of darkness before flower? I ve read that Doc says to get the short flower time on the ES you have to give them 36 hrs of darkness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom