Enforcer’s good bud grow room.

• Thread starter Enforcer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

Here’s my last harvest. Been in the jars for a little over a month. Lithium OG Kush from Nirvana seed bank.
DC25430D A024 4886 9F45 844BE34BA959

Enforcer

Enforcer

Day 51 update. I added some extra phosphorus as a bloom boost and she got a little toxic. That’s the rusting on some of the leaf margins. Not to big of a deal as all that gets trimmed off anyway. Current flushing with just Remo Natures Candy and Mammoth P. Switching to straight RO water in a few days. Time to bring out those fall colors and finish strong 💪.

B893E1C1 DB7F 428A 8D82 C4D4A3FEC417

D2CDB58B 1248 4B87 A077 79A0754ECB54

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Enforcer

Enforcer

Day 56 update. They are really putting on weight now. I had to yo-yo a few branches up. I started straight, un-ph corrected RO water a few days ago. Looks like I timed it well. The leaves are starting to purple as the buds are fattening up👍 They were right about the terps on this one. She is a very sweet dank that stays on your hands, even after washing them.

I’ve been running the drippers 4x a day on this run. At this point, I run the pump for 11min per event. And I get about 2 gallons of runoff per day. I’m going to try plastic pots for flowering. Maybe in my situation they won’t dry out as fast as fabric pots do. Or perhaps I just need to water at least 5x a day to avoid the tip burn. Ah the joys of gardening 🌱💨💪

Wait for the video to load Aqua...😜

B35AEFEC D6E5 46DF 8EA6 DBED69AF881D

Enforcer

Enforcer

The Blue Dream plants are currently being watered 3x a day in 3 gallon fabric pots. PH=5.9 EC=1.4

This is a hungry strain.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Well, due to an ice storm that rolled through the area. Lost power for almost 2 full days. Fortunately I had already harvested so I wasn’t worried about the flower tent. I did what I could to try and keep the photo period in the veg tent by hitting them with light every so often. Either a flash light or letting some reflected sun light in. Hopefully they will just roll with it. I really don’t want all my moms to flower. I think I should be good 🤞

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well, due to an ice storm that rolled through the area. Lost power for almost 2 full days. Fortunately I had already harvested so I wasn’t worried about the flower tent. I did what I could to try and keep the photo period in the veg tent by hitting them with light every so often. Either a flash light or letting some reflected sun light in. Hopefully they will just roll with it. I really don’t want all my moms to flower. I think I should be good 🤞
Fingers crossed for ya bro.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I may have been off on my veg timing. That’s 2 Blue Dream plants on the right side of a 5x5. I’m really going to have to stuff them under the net in the flower tent 😂. But I’m finishing up the dry on the Sherbet Cookies so I need to still wait a few more days before I can move them over. Oh the trials and tribulations of a grower.
8A5EE73A 7276 449D 82BA ED1BAA62C2B1

Top Bottom