• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

Got the UVA bar installed.👍👍
BC0E0F99-FB44-4ADB-B64B-9BDC9C85F7ED.png

Enforcer

Enforcer

Day 63 from flip. The plants are down and drying!! Now just 10-12 days to dry at as close to 60* and 60% as I can get, and then trim and jar. She’s giving off a sweet pine smell and purpled up nicely. Almost no larf, and even the small buds are nice and dense. I can’t wait to try it. It should be some fine smoke😁👍

26E8FB5C-C2BA-4462-9A04-70D26FB6930E.png

Madmax

Madmax

Gee your gals ripen early bro..i gotta find some shorter flowering strains..my gals last 2 grows they didnt start budding till day 14&18...both were near 5 and 6 week veg..do the clones start budding earlier.i need to cut it back somehow as the 8 week strains are going 10-11 weeks..

Last edited:
Enforcer

Enforcer

Gee your gals ripen early bro..i gotta find some shorter flowering strains..my gals last 2 grows they didnt start budding till day 14&18...both were near 5 and 6 week veg..do the clones start budding earlier.i need to cut it back somehow as the 8 week strains are going 10-11 weeks..
Yes, clones are the same “age” as the mother plant. So they will be ready to flower sooner. Also, I’m running 2 Grow Mouse far red flower initiator pucks from RapidLED. They will cut about a week off of flowering for any strain.

Madmax

Madmax

Ahhh..interesting...cheers Enforcer.just seeing if can get in australia..im running a lumatek zeus pro and thinking how i would affix them to light.....you have given me something to think about before nxt grow...

Madmax

Madmax

So these far red initiator pucks are on for the whole 12hr duration lights on +15min after lights off @Enforcer .just thinking if 2 is enough for a 5x5 area .the beam or i should say the deg angle of the beam doesnt spread out that much and is more concentrated directly under it..i did order them with the lenses added would this b affecting thir efficiency..

Cheers max