Enforcer’s good bud grow room.

• Thread starter Enforcer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Keen to see how these grow..Hi Enforcer .they are looking sweet.grew out a sunset sherbet outdoors and man..stunk up the place lol like a candy factory.very smooth smoke .not potent but just a great high and feeling.friends couldnt get enough..specially the women..all mine chucked out a couple seeds on ea whether that was from the branches splitting .you get some beautiful purple color if you get good temp drops at nite...

Enforcer

Enforcer

Day 17, lollipopping and defoliation. I removed a lot of the larger fan leaves with long petioles and everything below the first net. That stuff never amounts to anything and I hate trimming it. So off it goes. I don’t do a full defoliation though. I like to only remove about 50% and target the large older leaves. I dim the light to 50% for 24 hours to let them recover. Make sure all the branches I am keeping are going up toward the light. Then it’s back to chilling.

Before:
0B7A98B2 2A68 4EB4 8921 9136303DE125
83309EF0 C5D2 4686 9B3D A2B73A430E50

Last edited:
Enforcer

Enforcer

Day 21 update. They are done stretching and I would say we have solid flower sets on this run. I think these ladies will be some fine colas in a few weeks. They are drinking a lot more now. I had to up the time to 9 minutes per event to get enough runoff out of the pots. I gave them a Recharge flush and upped the Remo’s Nutrients to a XXX EC. I also cut the silica. I don’t run it after the stretch.

Day 21 from flip
7A2E8182 538F 42C8 8346 D6E9305F2A7B

and how about some Pink Floyd on day 21!! This is literally how I feel every time I open the tent....

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Day 21 update. They are done stretching and I would say we have solid flower sets on this run. I think these ladies will be some fine colas in a few weeks. They are drinking a lot more now. I had to up the time to 9 minutes per event to get enough runoff out of the pots. I gave them a Recharge flush and upped the Remo’s Nutrients to a XXX EC. I also cut the silica. I don’t run it after the stretch.

Day 21 from flip
View attachment 1072910

and how about some Pink Floyd on day 21!! This is literally how I feel every time I open the tent....
View attachment 1072911
Welcome to the flower machine!!!

🌼👍😄

Where have you been?..
It's alright...
we know where you've been!

🤘😝🎸

Enforcer

Enforcer

Shit! Forgot to put the numbers in. Nutrient strength now 1.18EC pH=6.1. Also, the light is at 100% power and 24” off the canopy. Day temp 79-81*f night temp 75-77*f. Humidity 57%. Happy New Year! You bunch of farmers you.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Day 35 from flip update. They are drinking a lot of water. I have the timer set for 9 minutes 4x a day and I still got some tip burn. The runoff is 1.5 EC and the input is 1.2. So I’m starting to buildup salts. The pots barely begin to drip when the pump shuts off. Added a minute to each event to get more runoff and bring that EC back down. I cut Recharge this week. I don’t run it past week 5. This week in the Remo mix I reduced the calmag and increased the Astroflower both by 20%. Buds are really starting to stack now.

I also got a new 5x5 tent to replace my homemade, ramshackle veg area. Much easier to control the environment inside a tent. They have everything in there they could want. Heater, humidifier, exhaust, fresh air, nice breeze... I’m pretty sure the plants are loving it.
A5B3A9A6 B4B1 42BB B8FE 4925E422E7D1
1DC59EE4 5DA2 4B35 85AC 8E6CA0A6C6CC
145EA5A2 641C 4B2B B091 C2DDBF057D46
9502B96A 1ED6 46F9 B191 F11B1D4D0ECC

Enforcer

Enforcer

Day 43 update. Still fighting the tip burn. Always a problem on strains I haven’t run before. I think the fabric pots may be drying out to fast with the small heater in the tent. However, that small issue aside they are kicking ass!! Feeding 4x a day for 10 minutes each. I dimmed the light to about 3/4 power. I’m not running CO2 and I think the PPFD at 24” and full power is a bit much. One more week of nutes and then begin the flush. Happy growing!
AB031FA7 F8EC 484C 8F91 53CB15DE16F4

4A3E1AD0 DB38 4FD3 A1DB 863236E5235C

2A75B81B A26E 4690 B7A8 59E7B723A647

Madmax

Madmax

You sure know how to get maximum use out of the space.i gotta do this but how the heck do you lst right at the back..i only got short legs lol haha.my rooms all laminate so can only reach from the front..im having a little prob with my inkbirds too they are in the room and when extraction fans on its like say 26.2 it dont go down slowly it jumps stays on a certain temp then jumps again and it goes past my setting 25 deg cel to like 23 deg.does the same when extraction fans off will stay on a certain temp then jumps to 27 when its set to come on a 26..
Sorry for the write up Enforcer just thought maybe you could help.the probe is dangling near in centre of room.it works well when plants are small but once room fills it plays up or it just not getting air to it because of the jungle lol..

Enforcer

Enforcer

You sure know how to get maximum use out of the space.i gotta do this but how the heck do you lst right at the back..i only got short legs lol haha.my rooms all laminate so can only reach from the front..im having a little prob with my inkbirds too they are in the room and when extraction fans on its like say 26.2 it dont go down slowly it jumps stays on a certain temp then jumps again and it goes past my setting 25 deg cel to like 23 deg.does the same when extraction fans off will stay on a certain temp then jumps to 27 when its set to come on a 26..
Sorry for the write up Enforcer just thought maybe you could help.the probe is dangling near in centre of room.it works well when plants are small but once room fills it plays up or it just not getting air to it because of the jungle lol..
Thanks man. Although I do agree the back is a pain to get to sometimes. I have noticed the same thing at times with my Inkbird. I have found that making sure the fan is not blowing right on the probe helps.

Top Bottom