Enforcer’s good bud grow room.

• Thread starter Enforcer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

I use the Remo line and run the bloom mix (including Astro flower) from day one of flip.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Day 42 from flip. 🔥🔥🔥
1D55BE2A EE92 434D 92E3 1D1BF51C0409

jguit

jguit

Supporter
I see these pics and realize i need to go much heavier on my defoliation. Looks great!

Are you doing your heaviest strip around day 18?

Enforcer

Enforcer

Thanks 🙏. Yeah, day 18-21. Just depending on when I get enough time to get in there. I’ve tried no, and a light defoliation. But I don’t get the lower bud development like I do when I pull all the fan leaves. My opinion on this is if you’re growing in a tent and you want the best results, strip those ladies. As long as they are healthy, with nutes and environment in check, you shouldn’t slow them down much at all.

jguit

jguit

Supporter
My grow is almost exactly like yours. You're right, on my grow, the area in between the 2 nets isn't getting much light and will more or less be a waste. I was randomly playing wack a mole with fan leaves during stretch but only concentrated on shaded bud sites in the canopy. Next run, I'm going to strip the snot out of them. My nutrient regime and environment is dialed in pretty good at this point.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I was a little afraid to do it the first time. So I kinda crept up on it over the course of a few grows. But now I pull 90% of the leaves with long petioles. I usually do a couple light leaf pulls of big fan leaves during week three, with a heavy defoliation at the end of the week. Then I leave them alone.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I dont know wheter to wet or dry trim mine. Hate dry trim tho wen all leaves curl in.
I by far prefer dry trim. This is how I see it.

Wet trim = easy, dry to fast, more hay smell in the beginning, need to dry the trim separately.

Dry trim= more time consuming, drys slower, smell development is much better, keif from the trim bin, overall better smoking experience from the finished buds.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Do u jus remove fan leaves and keep smaller sugar leaves on then whilst hanging.
Depends on time an what situation im in. In regards to wheter i dry or wet trim.
I do agree tho wet trim is easier.
And yh u gota be careful of the hay smell. Newbie mistake aint it nornally.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Do u jus remove fan leaves and keep smaller sugar leaves on then whilst hanging.
Depends on time an what situation im in. In regards to wheter i dry or wet trim.
I do agree tho wet trim is easier.
And yh u gota be careful of the hay smell. Newbie mistake aint it nornally.
Those sugar leaves are like a nice snuggly blanket holding in all those sweet terps.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Those sugar leaves are like a nice snuggly blanket holding in all those sweet terps.
Yes they are! My wife says she can smell the dank pretty strong when I’m trimming. I go nose blind to it after a bit. But when I crack the jars open the next day, holy shit that’s dank!!

Top Bottom