= EOS : Loompa Farms Pheno Hunt =

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Hello everyone, hope all is well in your neck of the woods... Had the pleasure of popping some of Loompa farms gear and will be documenting progress as they go..
Wanted to say thank you to Loompa for giving me the opportunity with the beans, much respect to you it has been really righteous what you have been doing for the community...

So on with the show, I went ahead and popped 10 yetis and 10 foo dogs, out of the 20 beans popped I had 100% germ rate.. They were transplanted into 1.5" rockwool cubes then ones they came out of the cubes they were transplanted into small coco containers.. From there I recently transplanted them into a slightly bigger container (dixie cups)..

Out of the original 20 beans popped two were lost because my negligence of not properly supporting them, and I have lost another two after there first transplant.. The second set that were lost seemed to be stunted and not to happy, so I'm left with 8 yetis and 8 foo dogs..
Eos  loompa farms pheno hunt
Eos  loompa farms pheno hunt 2
Eos  loompa farms pheno hunt 3
Eos  loompa farms pheno hunt 4

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

So here's some shots of my course with these beans, due to space limitations I'm keeping them in small containers till sexed and ready to flower.. One thing I noticed from the start the foo dog's started off running they popped in 24 hrs where the yeti's took around 36-48hrs to fully germ.. This has also showed up in growth rates, as the FooDog's seem to be taller and grows a bit faster than the Yeti's, this may be an example of the Yeti line being more leaning to the HB feeding regime and being more of a picky eater than the FooDogs, but let me add there still to young to really tell..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Little update took cuts off all the beans, and so far so good.. Yetis rooted faster than the FooDogs, which really suprised me because the FD seemed more vigorous from the start.. The Yetis rooted in 6 days, the FD 6-7 days.. FD 9,6,7 rooted first the rest followed next, the Yetis pretty much rooted right at the same time and all rooted

Going to be sexing them this week and should be running the females with in a month or so.. FooDogs on the left yetis on the right..

Will update wit more pics once there sexed.. Wish me luck, needs some females on deck.. ;)

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Looking good bro. Watch the slower growers it seems more of the hb/og type plants came from my plants that sexed last. This is from the ud mom , she doesn't set up sites until halfway thru flower practically

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Looking good bro. Watch the slower growers it seems more of the hb/og type plants came from my plants that sexed last. This is from the ud mom , she doesn't set up sites until halfway thru flower practically
Hell yeah nothing's getting counted out till the flowers are cured and tested... Thanks for that info, a lot of my yeties seemed slower but the vigor in the clones seems quite the opposite, I'm hoping to find some nice lady's like u have been posting.. Really looking to find a f-cut leaning FooDog, and a hb leaning yeti.. We will see how it goes man, thanks for stopping by..

Haven't found any purple stem'd yetis, I was reading those phenos translated HB traits to, if I'm not mistaken..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Good Luck bro!
Thanks man, can wait to get them sexed, they will all be thrown in the flower room for a week or so to establish sex, then couple weeks later they will be put in the beds..
I'm pulling up a seat an sending positive your way EOS!
Thanks man, things are slow but they will pick up fast I hope, going to be flowering ASAP... Got to love that fast vigor on new cuts, the yetis full on rooted a 1 - 1 .5 days before FooDogs and 2-3 days before the rest of my og's...

symbiote420

symbiote420

Just caught this thread, looks like I got in while the getting's good. My Yeti cuts rooted pretty fast too and they are growing alot better than the seeds did for me! Good luck with the pheno hunt EOS

M

mrtokez2

Seeing a lot of og traits on your babies. Hope you get a good ratio..good luck on your runs looking forward to your final product. My yetis are nowhere near as good looking as yours. Gl finding the HB pheno

Top Bottom