EQUIPMENT LIST ALL CRITICS WELCOMED

• Thread starter CurtisBlow916
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

I have to run a dehumidifier more often than not but it’s just how it is in my area. Plants transpire water into the air. If you do a lot of plants in an unvented area without a dehuy you can cause serious damage to your house with mold. I built a small room in my basement where the tents are to make it easier to control rh and temp and I vent into a different area

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I hear so many people complain about this tent or that tent because it had one tiny little needle hole where light could come through.
This is ridiculous. Marijuana grows OUTSIDE in MOONLIGHT all the time with no ill effects. If it's darker than moonlight in your tent, then it works.
Your plants will NOT hermie if light touches them at night. *smh*
Light leaks can most definitely cause hermies & light from the moon is not light to the plant. its reflective light and the plants don't see it. I've been schooled here on this subject by those that know...I've also had mty share of hermies growing indoors over the past 20 years all I can contribute to light leaks at inappropriate times. Or from indicator lights on equipment in the flower room.

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

Light leaks can most definitely cause hermies & light from the moon is not light to the plant. its reflective light and the plants don't see it. I've been schooled here on this subject by those that know...I've also had mty share of hermies growing indoors over the past 20 years all I can contribute to light leaks at inappropriate times. Or from indicator lights on equipment in the flower room.
So is there any sure way to breed a male if I ever wanted to breed 🤔 or is it just luck of the seeds?

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

Any suggestions on good sites for ordering seeds? Thinking about going with Grandaddy purple. 💚

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You will hear a thousand answers to that question. Everyone has their favorite.
What country are you in? Look up something local to you. Having return issues over borders is crazy.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

North Atlantic and Neptune r both good US seed banks. North Atlantic gives hella freebies. There are lots of gdp out there but kens gdp is the legendary one. I’m not sure who’s got it these days though.

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

North Atlantic and Neptune r both good US seed banks. North Atlantic gives hella freebies. There are lots of gdp out there but kens gdp is the legendary one. I’m not sure who’s got it these days though.
Kens GDP? 😂😂 Never heard of it.. must be good if it’s good enough to put your name on it 😂

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

You will hear a thousand answers to that question. Everyone has their favorite.
What country are you in? Look up something local to you. Having return issues over borders is crazy.
I’m in north Cali so imagine it shouldn’t be too hard 😂

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

So, why are the tents lined with reflective material?

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

So, why are the tents lined with reflective material?
All the sources I’ve seen so far have said although moonlight may cause hermies, equipment lights are they main cause beside genetics.. as for the reflective material I think maybe to get better and more angles for the light to hit the plant.. but I’m not the smartest man on earth 😂😂

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

All the sources I’ve seen so far have said although moonlight may cause hermies, equipment lights are they main cause beside genetics.. as for the reflective material I think maybe to get better and more angles for the light to hit the plant.. but I’m not the smartest man on earth 😂😂
But if the plant can't see reflected light... Why?

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

See, and that's the part that gets me going. Me and my Sativa... MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
As far as I can tell I’m in good hands here.. idk if you guys want to call yourselves experts but anytime I have a question the way a team of scientist like people just come together is the coldest thing I’ve seen in a long ass time 💚

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

As far as I can tell I’m in good hands here.. idk if you guys want to call yourselves experts but anytime I have a question the way a team of scientist like people just come together is the coldest thing I’ve seen in a long ass time 💚
Experts? Not me. There are some here though.

Top Bottom